Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL] - page 14. (Read 4245 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
It is popular, but everyone decides what kind of token to buy, maybe someone likes instability for making good money on it, there are a lot of options here.
Investing refers to risky operations, and investing in cryptocurrency is considered highly risky. Therefore, you need to be not just a smart and risky person, but also very lucky.
The share of luck is clearly there, in any case, as many people say, very successfully invested funds in due time, but attentiveness to the project should also be
Activity: 182
There will be growth, but I will not say that at the moment everything is so bad, now there is so say, stability in the market, prices are not lower
Now they are talking about two scenarios for the development of events in the crypto market: either the market will go to a prolonged flat or the market will go up.
I do not know what to even say, but I do not really believe that in the near future there will be any market growth, there will probably be a lull
There will be growth, but I will not say that at the moment everything is so bad, now there is so say, stability in the market, prices are not lower
Now they are talking about two scenarios for the development of events in the crypto market: either the market will go to a prolonged flat or the market will go up.
Opinions and predictions of experts are constantly changing, it's time to get used to it:)

do not even need to get accustomed to anything. it causes me some alarm, because I do not understand what will happen next. It is worth thinking about the future, but it is rather uncertain
It's generally easier for me not to watch them and everything is fine, I'm just waiting for growth and that's the point, but I don't like watching someone
Activity: 42
The benchmark price is output as a guideline by an algorithm. Ultimately QUSD LTD decides on the benchmark price.

Read more about it  in the whitepaper:

https://qusd.co.uk/QUSD.pdf

Tell me the exact price of 1 QUSD token today? Where can I buy tokens?

Most profitable to buy on COINTIGER.COM, there the price of the token is very low compared to other exchanges.

How can price differ if QUSD is a stable coin? It seemed to me that on all exchanges the price was set at one - $ 1!
I also did not understand this question.
I thought that the price of this coin should be equal to USD.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Opinions and predictions of experts are constantly changing, it's time to get used to it:)

do not even need to get accustomed to anything. it causes me some alarm, because I do not understand what will happen next. It is worth thinking about the future, but it is rather uncertain
Activity: 171
Activity: 140
I would not say that the bottom does not exist. It seems to me that right now we have reached this very bottom and are firmly standing on it. Now just go ahead and up!
I also think that we are firmly on the bottom. The market shows that current prices are good support. Of course there are chances to continue falling, but they are insignificant. Much more likely to see growth.
I sometimes think that if the market goes down, it will have a positive impact on the QUSD token!
Activity: 210
I would not say that the bottom does not exist. It seems to me that right now we have reached this very bottom and are firmly standing on it. Now just go ahead and up!
I also think that we are firmly on the bottom. The market shows that current prices are good support. Of course there are chances to continue falling, but they are insignificant. Much more likely to see growth.
Activity: 84
It is the high volatility of cryptocurrency that attracts professional traders to the crypto market. It gives an excellent opportunity to earn big money. But in order to take profits need stable coins. therefore they are so popular!
Today I read an article by an analyst trader who wrote that in the coming years we will not see an increase in the value of an asset x10-x20 times. The market will have growth and decline, but not as much as it was in previous years.
There are many analysts and everyone has different opinions ... I think that nobody knows the exact dates. They can only assume, but not the fact that this is exactly what will happen.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Is there a demand for stable coins during the growing market?

Most likely, demand increases in a situation where the market is falling.

The situation is quite controversial, we need to focus on the rapid development of the project as a whole.

Project development should not cease regardless of the market situation. Projects often postpone their plans because of the market situation, and this is the main mistake.
Of course, this is the time to prepare a project. And in the finished form to bring the product to the market. When will be more investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

The situation is quite controversial, we need to focus on the rapid development of the project as a whole.

Project development should not cease regardless of the market situation. Projects often postpone their plans because of the market situation, and this is the main mistake.

It all depends on the popularity of the project, which is one or the other coin.
Activity: 126

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

Of course there is, without stable coins it is difficult, for example, to pay for any services or goods. Shops give preference to stability, and the market today can grow and fall tomorrow. So stable coins will always be needed.
Activity: 224
Activity: 308
I think that now is the best time for the rapid development of the QUSD project, the situation on the market is very good.

Yes, the market is now stabilizing, but this is not a good growth. That's when ethereum will be at $ 1000, then it will favorably affect all projects.
Ethereum 1000 dollars, it will not be soon ,and the market has not stabilized yet, perhaps it will go even down
let's not be pessimists, and perhaps soon will rise in prices of all coins in the market and the price for Ethereum will exceed 2000 dollars
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
I think that now is the best time for the rapid development of the QUSD project, the situation on the market is very good.

Yes, the market is now stabilizing, but this is not a good growth. That's when ethereum will be at $ 1000, then it will favorably affect all projects.
Ethereum 1000 dollars, it will not be soon ,and the market has not stabilized yet, perhaps it will go even down
Activity: 234
I believe in the team and I think that they took into account all the weaknesses of their competitors.
The competitors of this QUSD project are very strong. It must be said that the project will have to compete with very large players in the industry, such as USDT and TrueUSD. But I want to believe that QUSD will take a decent place among them!
Now the competition is great in all areas. but competition is not to be feared. On the contrary, it is a good motivator to work and introduce new ideas and plans into the life of the project!
Pages:
Jump to: