Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL] - page 40. (Read 4245 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

The project needs support from investors and partners, the more of them and they are larger, the better.

If you believe the information that is on the website, the trading volume of the QUSD coin already exceeds 120 million dollars per day.
Activity: 182
John Wick Security has many partners. Many top exchanges. Such as: Huobi, Kucoin, Bit-Z, BiBOX, IDCM and others.
If you are interested then read the information on the link: https://www.johnwick.io/en.html
The list of partners looks amazing. I do not really understand the auditors, but it seems that this is a very cool agency.
The project needs support from investors and partners, the more of them and they are larger, the better.
Activity: 350
What is the current value of 1 QUSD token? Where can it be purchased?

The price of the token will be approximately equal to 1 USD, at least, the main idea of the project is in this.

In order to stabilize the price policy on the coin as much as possible, it is necessary to have huge trading volumes.
Activity: 168
John Wick Security has many partners. Many top exchanges. Such as: Huobi, Kucoin, Bit-Z, BiBOX, IDCM and others.
If you are interested then read the information on the link: https://www.johnwick.io/en.html
The list of partners looks amazing. I do not really understand the auditors, but it seems that this is a very cool agency.
Does the project have a channel in the telegram? Can I ask my questions in a telegram? How quickly will I get answers?

The chat moderator is often online.

Telegram: https://t.me/qusdofficial
Activity: 84
Does the project have a channel in the telegram? Can I ask my questions in a telegram? How quickly will I get answers?

As far as I know, this project has no channel in the telegraph, but maybe the team will create it soon.   
The project has a channel in the Telegram. Here is the link https://t.me/qusdofficial
Activity: 182

Yes, but last year there were very few projects that brought a profit, most became unprofitable. therefore stability is normal.

The market situation has changed dramatically compared to last year. I hope this year, the market will enter a phase of growth.

Yes, we are all waiting for the market to grow! I hope that soon I will be pleased !!!
How did you come to this conclusion?
I do not see that the market situation has changed.

The price of the token will be approximately equal to 1 USD, at least, the main idea of the project is in this.

You need to have a very large trading volume and linking to serious projects in order to keep the course stable. That the number of coins that can be created can be changed or is the smart contract blocked by this amount?
I think that the team has deposits in USD, in the same amount in which they created the tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

You need to have a very large trading volume and linking to serious projects in order to keep the course stable. That the number of coins that can be created can be changed or is the smart contract blocked by this amount?
Activity: 122

As far as I know, this project has no channel in the telegraph, but maybe the team will create it soon.   
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Yes, but last year there were very few projects that brought a profit, most became unprofitable. therefore stability is normal.

The market situation has changed dramatically compared to last year. I hope this year, the market will enter a phase of growth.

Yes, we are all waiting for the market to grow! I hope that soon I will be pleased !!!
Activity: 84
Activity: 140

the price of this token is one dollar, and this price will continue. This is a stable coin.
Activity: 196

Activity: 224
It has always been this way, out of 10 tokens there will be only 1 winner on the stock exchange and will use it in the future.
Let's hope that the number one will be the project QUSD! It would be nice!
I think that this project will not be number one, but it is quite possible to be number two.
Activity: 238

Activity: 126
Guys, and where you can get acquainted with the team which develops and promotes project itself?
Information is on the official website of the project. Look there. Link to the site is on the first page of this thread.
Activity: 122

This is a good idea, it is very convenient to have a stable coin that can be used in Ethereum wallets.

Most investors are interested in growth, not stability. I will monitor the development of the project.

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Do you plan to create your own hardware wallet in the future?

Probably Yes. This information should be contained in the project roadmap.

And what is planned to create your own hardware wallet? Wow! That's awesome!
Activity: 140
It has always been this way, out of 10 tokens there will be only 1 winner on the stock exchange and will use it in the future.
Let's hope that the number one will be the project QUSD! It would be nice!
Why do you think this token will be the best? He has many competitors in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: