Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL] - page 46. (Read 4245 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Hello, where i can see list of your developers and advisors? I dont see this information in topic
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
nowadays a lot of stable coin on market. What is your advantages from them?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
so, how tokens was/will be distributed to community or anyone else? Investors can buy via exchange?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Information about the bounty company is completely absent, alas:(
Many would like to take part in the bounty and get stablecoins for their participation, but there is no exact position of the team on this issue.
Bounty is not always beneficial to carry out, on the one hand it is a good advertising project on social networks, but on the other it does not always work as well as the team wanted
We all should remember that the very first thing everybody need to think is eventually the results , I mean certain product. Not everything is clear about this project but it is interesting
Further information about the project should help us understand this, because the team will share with us news about updates.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Many would like to take part in the bounty and get stablecoins for their participation, but there is no exact position of the team on this issue.
Bounty is not always beneficial to carry out, on the one hand it is a good advertising project on social networks, but on the other it does not always work as well as the team wanted
What's the point of bounty? This is a waste of money, bounty time has passed more than a year ago.
The point of the bounty is, but participation in them has become innumerable because of the large number of multi-accounts and bots.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
What's the point of bounty? This is a waste of money, bounty time has passed more than a year ago.
Activity: 589
Of course, everyone has his own vision, but there are some common dogmas and goals that have been shaped by the community during the ten years of existence of this industry.
The majority of people in the crypto market know little about the principles of the blockchain technology ... but only a few of them know about the philosophy of cryptocurrency ... People are only interested in greed.
Philosophy of cryptocurrency is really good thing, but we will not organise market only on philosophy..
Activity: 392
We all should remember that the very first thing everybody need to think is eventually the results , I mean certain product. Not everything is clear about this project but it is interesting
Activity: 84
Activity: 238
Apparently the project has a fairly strong marketing plan, I would like to study it.
And what are the privileges for investors in this project? The QUSD coin has a fixed price. It is not clear how this can be earned.
If you go to QUSD official website you can learn there lots of interesting stuff. This project has got some features that differs it from other.
Having features that others do not have is of course good, each project should have its own perspective for the future, because people pay the most attention to this
If you go to QUSD official website you can learn there lots of interesting stuff. This project has got some features that differs it from other.
Tell us more. What have you read so interesting. I am also interested to learn about the features of the project, but to re-read all the technical documentation is frankly lazy.
If the team made a brief white paper content for everyone, so that you can read a short article and fully understand what is at stake
Activity: 140
Tell us more. What have you read so interesting. I am also interested to learn about the features of the project, but to re-read all the technical documentation is frankly lazy.
Activity: 238
Apparently the project has a fairly strong marketing plan, I would like to study it.
And what are the privileges for investors in this project? The QUSD coin has a fixed price. It is not clear how this can be earned.
Activity: 210
Activity: 560
Of course, everyone has his own vision, but there are some common dogmas and goals that have been shaped by the community during the ten years of existence of this industry.
The majority of people in the crypto market know little about the principles of the blockchain technology ... but only a few of them know about the philosophy of cryptocurrency ... People are only interested in greed.
All the same, there remained that category of people who really want to help projects in their development and invest their money.
We cannot be so basically every person who jumped in the cryptocurrency want to get profit in it, regardless of the principle of technology and philosophy of crypto. Although there are also people who uphold the principle but maybe there are only a few people.
but for now this cryptocurrency already spread widely across the country, more and more people who are dabbling in it. and the larger community, we can only hope the next crypto will be something useful for everyone around the world.
Activity: 112
If all those regulators and other supervisory bodies that are present in the stock market come to the crypto market, the crypto market will lose its idea and become the next branch of the Wall Street exchange.
It will not happen. I think the same people are behind the crypto market and Wall Building. Manipulators are one, and the goals and methods of work for these areas of investment are different.
I think that our crypto market should have a kind of regulation, but maybe not in a way as stock market has. Because of scam ..
If all those regulators and other supervisory bodies that are present in the stock market come to the crypto market, the crypto market will lose its idea and become the next branch of the Wall Street exchange.
It will not happen. I think the same people are behind the crypto market and Wall Building. Manipulators are one, and the goals and methods of work for these areas of investment are different.
It is logical that there are giants of the market who control the rate of ethereum, bitcoin and other coins through their frauds.
Activity: 392
Investors and traders are only interested in profit, I do not see anything criminal in this.

There is nothing criminal in it, but when everyone in community is only interested in profit, but not in project itself, then this community will not last long
Pages:
Jump to: