Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QYKbar - the UBER of ALCOHOL INDUSTRY! - page 2. (Read 1975 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
QYKbar project has a great team will certainly facilitate the project to achieve the expected target. and I believe that with good effort and cooperation it will give good results
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/cb4b0bc9-7d88-447a-8e1d-fd14db4612bf
Hmm ... presented exclusively strengths and not a single weak one. I think this rating is not objective enough, if we proceed from the possible short time of its existence. Perhaps in the future there will be revealed shortcomings, to which developers will pay special attention. Constructive criticism is always for the benefit of the development of the project.
Activity: 112
Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/cb4b0bc9-7d88-447a-8e1d-fd14db4612bf
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
new ico project with a long journey, even ico bounty this ends till 10 mei later.
a long project like this is likely his bounty will be a little lonely at the beginning, and will start crowded in his last ico month
Good lucknew ico project with a long journey .. even ico bounty this ends till 10 mei later.
a long project like this is likely his bounty will be a little lonely at the beginning, and will start crowded in his last ico month
Good luck..
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
QYK Animation Video:
This is a 2 minute explainer video describing QYK and its benefits to consumers, bars, and how it aims to revolutionize the Alcohol Industry landscape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUGr70kpNQU
Activity: 1106
♦♣♥♠
the project is interesting because apart from selling  alcohol, people can join the high culture of drinking, learn some traditions ,hope will be in moon
This is not just a good project, it will be just a gift of fate for people who like to drink and do not like to pay much
Activity: 9
Hello,

QYKBAR has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/qykbar/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
Activity: 112
 the project is interesting because apart from selling  alcohol, people can join the high culture of drinking, learn some traditions ,hope will be in moon
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Wonderful project. Good team, good program!! work and earn together and all is well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Can't wait for 2019 when QYKbar comes to Europe Smiley Amazing idea, I could save a lot of money in my university times if this app existed.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
It is a really interesting project but i am not sure how they are going to pull it off as it is difficult to find certain brands of alcohol around the world and sure the price are really different, but how a project can solve the issue without the corporation and help from the governments around the world, i will be reading the white paper later and evaluate how they are going to go forward with this project.
Activity: 11
Hello QYKbar team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 476
I did not find the whitepaper and the roadmap for the project. I do not understand why this project needs blockchain?
Most likely you need to address this question in Dev and answer all your questions!
Activity: 644
The project has a concept and an attractive destination I'm interested to support this project and hope this project can succeed and increasingly developed again in the future.
Activity: 322
l think project Good idea&team but for evaluation of product I need significantly more information...
Activity: 93
Yes, the project looks very appetizing and attractive! I believe that this will be a good undertaking that will show itself in the best way in the future!
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
project with a great idea, I think the team will manage to implement the plan.
it would be nice to drink alcohol in bars and clubs at a low price, like in a store.
just can not understand how the benefit of this to the owners of bars?
Activity: 140
good evening! I'm sure that there are a lot of drinkers in the world, but do you think that this kind of project is able to be wide spread? do you performed any market research or survey?
Activity: 378
Consumers do not need to worry about prices, as QYK standardizes prices for drinks. The user can purchase beer packaging online and consume her glass with a glass in any bar or buy a bottle of whiskey in the cloud and consume it with shots in your favorite places. It sounds tempting. Good luck to you!
Activity: 1106
♦♣♥♠
Something is not so hotly welcomed this news. Hey, wake up, the flight to the moon departs very soon !!!!
Pages:
Jump to: