Author

Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes - page 102. (Read 54812 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The prospects for the development of the financial ecosystem are still good. Investors can continue to look at the Qyno coin project and expect the follow-up of the project team to be more convenient in marketing.
Activity: 266
I participated in the bounty program of this project, and I can say that the remuneration is paid on time, and usually in the crypto currency equivalent
Really? I thought that a member of the bounty program gets his reward by the standard currency (dollar). It's good that the reward comes in the project's crypto currency
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I see a link "Get your Free Qyno?" on the Information page. Has anyone already tried this project feature? What can you tell about the results?
This is an attraction to participate in the bounty program. The project team fairly competently beat the usual bounty program so that it became quite popular
does the project team play dollars in the framework of the bounty program for the crypto currency project? Why does it look so unlikely?
The purpose of this project is the integration of the crypto-currency market into the traditional economy. About this written a lot of articles
Yes this is true. It is much easier to play on the crypto-currency market and get a dollar reward. Thus, beginners are easier to understand the essence of the activity
Good! But I would call this move ambiguous. And what are the conditions for participating in the bounty program? After all, judging by the fact that the remuneration is non-standard, the conditions are also changed?
Qyno Bounty Campaign
IMPORTANT RULES

* ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST JOIN IN OUR DISCORD CHAT FOR NEWS

* Must stay in chat until the end of the competition, otherwise your participation will be disqualified.

* ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST ENTER A QYNO ADDRESS TO RECEIVE COINS

* Must have a Qyno address until the end of the competition, otherwise you can't get paid.
Activity: 420
I see a link "Get your Free Qyno?" on the Information page. Has anyone already tried this project feature? What can you tell about the results?
This is an attraction to participate in the bounty program. The project team fairly competently beat the usual bounty program so that it became quite popular
does the project team play dollars in the framework of the bounty program for the crypto currency project? Why does it look so unlikely?
The purpose of this project is the integration of the crypto-currency market into the traditional economy. About this written a lot of articles
Yes this is true. It is much easier to play on the crypto-currency market and get a dollar reward. Thus, beginners are easier to understand the essence of the activity
Good! But I would call this move ambiguous. And what are the conditions for participating in the bounty program? After all, judging by the fact that the remuneration is non-standard, the conditions are also changed?
Try to follow the link, which is attached on the site or on the project information page. For your convenience: https://gleam.io/fX0Qi/qyno-bounty-campaign
there are no problem, that this is a third-party site? I did not even notice it. Does it provide a secure connection, or does it need to include a firewall?
Try to follow the link, which is attached on the site or on the project information page. For your convenience: https://gleam.io/fX0Qi/qyno-bounty-campaign
Activity: 210
Activity: 238
It really works! Try to do it today, because tomorrow your opportunity may already disappear
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
Was the exact date of payment made to the CB shared?
Hey everyone. I want to know about the bounty campaign. I know that qynocoin has an interesting bounty and I want to know what’s going on. How it is paid and is it popular?
It is enough popular I think. There a lot of users that support this project. You can communicate with them in their discord channel. I guess you need to know how to find the link.
Yes, thank you. I guess I will visit it. It is nice to know that this bounty is successful because it was a little bit unusual for me from the first sight. Maybe, only I was that person who thought like this.
Don’t worry because I was surprised by this bounty also. I was really unusual but I see that it is even more interesting and useful than other projects have. This is why it is in a great demand.
It is in a great demand because the coin is interesting also. I guess it is predictable and I hope developers will achieve all of their goals to earn more respect from community.
Good conclusion. They’ve already done a great job and they will never leave miner, so I don’t think there will be problems. Everything will be ok!
Activity: 364
Hey everyone. I want to know about the bounty campaign. I know that qynocoin has an interesting bounty and I want to know what’s going on. How it is paid and is it popular?
It is enough popular I think. There a lot of users that support this project. You can communicate with them in their discord channel. I guess you need to know how to find the link.
Yes, thank you. I guess I will visit it. It is nice to know that this bounty is successful because it was a little bit unusual for me from the first sight. Maybe, only I was that person who thought like this.
Don’t worry because I was surprised by this bounty also. I was really unusual but I see that it is even more interesting and useful than other projects have. This is why it is in a great demand.
It is in a great demand because the coin is interesting also. I guess it is predictable and I hope developers will achieve all of their goals to earn more respect from community.
Activity: 322
I've been going after the project for a couple of months but I still have some questions about it. Has it been listed on an exchange platform? I see that on their website it is in process. Maybe someone knows the date?
As far as I know developers announced a long time ago that Crypto Bridge is paid. Then showed proof of pay just recently... so anyway from now until 8 days more for Crypto Bridge.
Well, this news is good. I hope they will be listed as fast as they can because I have great plans about this coin. Waiting is an exhausting process.
I can agree with you but I think this coin deserves to be waited. Qynocoin mining looks for me really perspective and profitable. I guess it is only a matter of time for this coin to be accepted by the entire crypto community.
I like that you are so sure about it. I heard from some users that recently they’ve had some problems masternodes. I don’t have problems with mastenode but I want to know if it’s true. Have you heard something?
I haven’t heard about it but I know that you can always text to developers. They are always happy to help miners or coin holders in any time. I hope that you know qynocoin’s accounts in social media.
Of course, I know. Developers are great guys. I think their discord channel is much more popular than any other social media. Am I right? Unfortunately, I still don’t have an account there.
Yes, it is true. There are many users and developers answer in any time of the day. Well, you need to sing up. There is a lot of interesting information there. By the way you can invite your friends and get some reward for it.
Wow. It is so great. Probably you are right and I need to join this community. I have many friends that are interested in this project but they’ve never heard about discord. I hope I will earn some coins. Thank you for advice
Jump to: