Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes - page 14. (Read 54812 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
As far as I understand, the main idea of this project is to create a universal coin that can compete with many modern crypto-currencies, right?
Well, I would not say that this is the main goal of the team, this is one of the components of the entire system. The project is not limited to the presentation of a single coin, right?
Yes, of course, I understand this, I just want to know about the specifics of this coin, what exactly are the features of this and why should I pay attention to it?
Well, at least one of the main features is the ability to make private transactions between users, this is already a huge advantage of this project.
Private, you mean anonymous, right? I understand you correctly?
If I can make private transactions, does this mean that absolutely all my transactions will be anonymous?
Yes, that's what I mean.
Actually, no, you can choose whether your transaction is private or not, users are given a void, and I consider this decision the most correct one.

In this case, this is really the most interesting option, as it seems to me. And what other advantages does this coin have, in addition to private transactions?
Well, for example, the fact that the commission of each transaction will be very small, as well as the speed of transfers is quite high, which makes this coin profitable for use.
Activity: 252
As far as I understand, the main idea of this project is to create a universal coin that can compete with many modern crypto-currencies, right?
Well, I would not say that this is the main goal of the team, this is one of the components of the entire system. The project is not limited to the presentation of a single coin, right?
Yes, of course, I understand this, I just want to know about the specifics of this coin, what exactly are the features of this and why should I pay attention to it?
Well, at least one of the main features is the ability to make private transactions between users, this is already a huge advantage of this project.
If I can make private transactions, does this mean that absolutely all my transactions will be anonymous?
Yes, that's what I mean.
Actually, no, you can choose whether your transaction is private or not, users are given a void, and I consider this decision the most correct one.

In this case, this is really the most interesting option, as it seems to me. And what other advantages does this coin have, in addition to private transactions?
Yes, that's what I mean.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Qyno has multifunctionality  a function of the operators will be rewarded with mastery,
masternode based crypto currency for the Qyno financial ecosystem
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
As far as I understand, the goal of the project is to change the modern financial world system and offer a solution that will become popular among many users, right?
I think this goal is facing many modern projects. Everything is tied up in order to entice users from the old financial system and propose a new solution.
I think people are not yet ready for this transition. This is too radical and unusual for many, and it is not yet clear how all this is from the point of view of the law.
And what about the law? What questions do you have on the legal side of this issue? Can you explain your point of view?
The modern economic system adheres to the set of rules and instructions that are relevant for everyone in the financial market. The crypto currency market at the moment does not have any standards and everything is too fragmented.
Why, there are some standards in terms of purse. Are you referring to some kind of general set of rules and instructions for financial transactions?
That's right, yeah, you got to the point. I meant that in the financial operations issues so far at present everything is not structured and has no common standards. Therefore, at the moment it is not clear how this will evolve.
I do not see any problems for the work of this project. It works within the framework of modern laws and offers an excellent solution for business.
Perhaps in terms of the law, there are no problems with this project, but I still can not fully understand what benefits the business can offer this project.
At a minimum, money transfers and conclusion of transactions. Unlike the modern banking system, this platform offers very fast transac- tions with minimal transfer fees, at least this can be an excellent advantage of the system.
Activity: 196
As far as I understand, the goal of the project is to change the modern financial world system and offer a solution that will become popular among many users, right?
I think this goal is facing many modern projects. Everything is tied up in order to entice users from the old financial system and propose a new solution.
I think people are not yet ready for this transition. This is too radical and unusual for many, and it is not yet clear how all this is from the point of view of the law.
And what about the law? What questions do you have on the legal side of this issue? Can you explain your point of view?
The modern economic system adheres to the set of rules and instructions that are relevant for everyone in the financial market. The crypto currency market at the moment does not have any standards and everything is too fragmented.
Why, there are some standards in terms of purse. Are you referring to some kind of general set of rules and instructions for financial transactions?
That's right, yeah, you got to the point. I meant that in the financial operations issues so far at present everything is not structured and has no common standards. Therefore, at the moment it is not clear how this will evolve.
I do not see any problems for the work of this project. It works within the framework of modern laws and offers an excellent solution for business.
Perhaps in terms of the law, there are no problems with this project, but I still can not fully understand what benefits the business can offer this project.
Activity: 266
Why do I have to pay a higher amount for connecting a cold hardware purse? I thought that this function is the main feature of the project!
Now there is a growing trend to increase the turnover of financial resources due to the fact that there is more innovation, and the number of offers on the market is growing every day
But this can not be the reason for the project team to withdraw additional funds from me for installing the purse, they do not even serve it after that!
In fact, this is not so much - $ 5 for paying for some software. If you know what to get a simple electronic wallet now costs 2 times more expensive
Pages:
Jump to: