Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes - page 26. (Read 54812 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
By the way I would like to know the information about the purse. Is it already available to users or not yet? Who knows the information about this?
YES, it's already available for all operating systems, you can check the information on this on the project's website. so you can download and use it.
And what about mobile devices? I saw in the announcements information that this will also be available for mobile devices, is that so?
Yes, but for mobile devices it will be available a little later, as I know it is the final stage and will soon be available to all comers.
That's great news, buddy. I'm glad to know. But I care about the security of the wallet, can I be sure of the security of all my coins?
Of course, you can be sure of this, the developers pay great attention to the safety of their project and you can have no doubt that your coins will be safe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
By the way I would like to know the information about the purse. Is it already available to users or not yet? Who knows the information about this?
YES, it's already available for all operating systems, you can check the information on this on the project's website. so you can download and use it.
And what about mobile devices? I saw in the announcements information that this will also be available for mobile devices, is that so?
Yes, but for mobile devices it will be available a little later, as I know it is the final stage and will soon be available to all comers.
That's great news, buddy. I'm glad to know. But I care about the security of the wallet, can I be sure of the security of all my coins?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically Grin I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Me too. Will be nice not to pay taxes for transactions and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
Activity: 252
Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically Grin I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Me too. Will be nice not to pay taxes for transactions and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
The purse will is fully available , but masternode can be bought in advance with a discount , check the website for that
Activity: 196
I see more and more projects appear on the market that want to offer users a convenient way to manage their finances.
And what exactly do you mean? I do not quite understand you.
It seemed to me that there was a crypto currency, and this is the financial structure in itself, is not it?

No of course, crypto technology and blockchain is more about technology. And financial membership is the other side of this issue. I meant something else.
So can you explain then what you want to say. I understand that the market is very interested in new interesting projects and there are many investors ready to pay for interesting ideas.
About the financial component, I meant that many projects offer users a convenient currency exchange and secure storage of their funds.
Well, yes, this is absolutely logical, it is becoming increasingly difficult to use bitcoin in connection with large commissions and also a long time for confirmation of transactions. Therefore, there are such projects as Qyno
But it seemed to me that bitcoin is the most reliable crypto currency, and that it is a popular tool for making purchases in the crypto currency business.
Well, bitcoin is certainly digital gold, but for instantaneous transactions it is absolutely not suitable. Many are currently using the Etherium for this at the moment.
So you think that this project and this currency can squeeze modern crypto-currency solutions on the market and will be able to give users exactly what they need?
Yes, of course, I'm completely sure of it. Kuno is a very promising project that is a possible financial instrument and will play a significant role in the future in the market.
Activity: 336
I see more and more projects appear on the market that want to offer users a convenient way to manage their finances.
It seemed to me that there was a crypto currency, and this is the financial structure in itself, is not it?

No of course, crypto technology and blockchain is more about technology. And financial membership is the other side of this issue. I meant something else.
So can you explain then what you want to say. I understand that the market is very interested in new interesting projects and there are many investors ready to pay for interesting ideas.
About the financial component, I meant that many projects offer users a convenient currency exchange and secure storage of their funds.
Well, yes, this is absolutely logical, it is becoming increasingly difficult to use bitcoin in connection with large commissions and also a long time for confirmation of transactions. Therefore, there are such projects as Qyno
But it seemed to me that bitcoin is the most reliable crypto currency, and that it is a popular tool for making purchases in the crypto currency business.
Well, bitcoin is certainly digital gold, but for instantaneous transactions it is absolutely not suitable. Many are currently using the Etherium for this at the moment.
So you think that this project and this currency can squeeze modern crypto-currency solutions on the market and will be able to give users exactly what they need?
Activity: 196

Activity: 336

Pages:
Jump to: