Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes - page 34. (Read 54812 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what kind of audience it has
Activity: 420
Now the whole market is slightly lower in price, it's an ongoing process, and there's nothing to worry about the price of the currency sagging, the main thing is that the trading volume remains at the same level!
It is right! In fact, the qyno project has no problems with the volume of trading. At this stage, this volume is almost 6 million QNO! This is a good result
Despite this fact, we can say that if it were not for a drop in price, then perhaps in fact the market capitalization would have reached a greater mark. That would be fair!
Market capitalization is the sum of all sold tokens on exchangers, exchanges and in official resources. It's hard to say that capitalization would grow significantly!
Nevertheless, it is advantageous for the project team to observe the growth of their currency on the market, since this directly affects not only the authority of the platform, but also the project's revenues!
Activity: 350
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Now the whole market is slightly lower in price, it's an ongoing process, and there's nothing to worry about the price of the currency sagging, the main thing is that the trading volume remains at the same level!
It is right! In fact, the qyno project has no problems with the volume of trading. At this stage, this volume is almost 6 million QNO! This is a good result
Despite this fact, we can say that if it were not for a drop in price, then perhaps in fact the market capitalization would have reached a greater mark. That would be fair!
Market capitalization is the sum of all sold tokens on exchangers, exchanges and in official resources. It's hard to say that capitalization would grow significantly!
Activity: 252

Activity: 238
What do you mean when you talk about justice? Do you think that such a project as Qyno deserves more attention? I agree with you, this is absolutely the right step!
Project Qyno completely stopped in development! This becomes a real problem, considering that a lot of project participants and investors have made their contributions!
This fact in any case can not become a hindrance to the development of the project. The project team constantly improves the platform and creates a new solution for every day
The exchange rate falls on many crypto-currency exchanges. The most important thing for such a project is the value of the currency, since now the project is at the start stage!
How did you establish that the value of the currency on the market fell? QNO trades reach a large volume, the market is full of offers to sell and buy this currency!
For the past period on the CREX24 exchange the cost of QNO has fallen by 46 percent, which is a critical level for the new project. How long do you think the project will return its value?
Project Qyno completely stopped in development! This becomes a real problem, considering that a lot of project participants and investors have made their contributions!
This fact in any case can not become a hindrance to the development of the project. The project team constantly improves the platform and creates a new solution for every day
The exchange rate falls on many crypto-currency exchanges. The most important thing for such a project is the value of the currency, since now the project is at the start stage!
How did you establish that the value of the currency on the market fell? QNO trades reach a large volume, the market is full of offers to sell and buy this currency!
Activity: 210
Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I'll write you: the digital currency, based on the latest blockchain technologies and created network architectures, goes beyond Bitcoin providing seamless, instant and inexpensive transactions provided by masters.
Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors
Activity: 210

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions

Core technology is the core of the Qyno project is Qyno Coin (QNO), the digital currency, based on the latest blockchain technologies and created by network architectures, goes beyond Bitcoin providing seamless, instant and inexpensive transactions
Pages:
Jump to: