Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes - page 63. (Read 54812 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good day to all the participant of the community! I want to start mining activity and see that this project will improve this type of activity, explain me more about this topic
Mining activity is not the main direction of the company, but it has calculated in advance if the token will be mined and for this purpose special algorithm will be used. As far as I remember it is called NeoScrypt
Activity: 420
As far as I understand, the goal of the project is to change the modern financial world system and offer a solution that will become popular among many users, right?
I think this goal is facing many modern projects. Everything is tied up in order to entice users from the old financial system and propose a new solution.
I think people are not yet ready for this transition. This is too radical and unusual for many, and it is not yet clear how all this is from the point of view of the law.
And what about the law? What questions do you have on the legal side of this issue? Can you explain your point of view?
The modern economic system adheres to the set of rules and instructions that are relevant for everyone in the financial market. The crypto currency market at the moment does not have any standards and everything is too fragmented.
Why, there are some standards in terms of purse. Are you referring to some kind of general set of rules and instructions for financial transactions?
That's right, yeah, you got to the point. I meant that in the financial operations issues so far at present everything is not structured and has no common standards. Therefore, at the moment it is not clear how this will evolve.
I do not see any problems for the work of this project. It works within the framework of modern laws and offers an excellent solution for business.
Perhaps in terms of the law, there are no problems with this project, but I still can not fully understand what benefits the business can offer this project.
At a minimum, money transfers and conclusion of transactions. Unlike the modern banking system, this platform offers very fast transac- tions with minimal transfer fees, at least this can be an excellent advantage of the system.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
 for me that this project is complete the Qones core of Qyno Project is Qyno Coin (QNO), one of the first digital blockchain and the network architecture have been generated out of Bitcoin by way supply the lines transactions, the current and low cost is supported by masternodes.
Activity: 280
Good day to all the participant of the community! I want to start mining activity and see that this project will improve this type of activity, explain me more about this topic
Activity: 350
As far as I understand, the goal of the project is to change the modern financial world system and offer a solution that will become popular among many users, right?
I think this goal is facing many modern projects. Everything is tied up in order to entice users from the old financial system and propose a new solution.
I think people are not yet ready for this transition. This is too radical and unusual for many, and it is not yet clear how all this is from the point of view of the law.
And what about the law? What questions do you have on the legal side of this issue? Can you explain your point of view?
The modern economic system adheres to the set of rules and instructions that are relevant for everyone in the financial market. The crypto currency market at the moment does not have any standards and everything is too fragmented.
Why, there are some standards in terms of purse. Are you referring to some kind of general set of rules and instructions for financial transactions?
That's right, yeah, you got to the point. I meant that in the financial operations issues so far at present everything is not structured and has no common standards. Therefore, at the moment it is not clear how this will evolve.
I do not see any problems for the work of this project. It works within the framework of modern laws and offers an excellent solution for business.
Perhaps in terms of the law, there are no problems with this project, but I still can not fully understand what benefits the business can offer this project.
Activity: 28
Activity: 280
Does anybody know about possible profits that I get from Qyno? I forgot about it and I hope someone will remind me about it. I will be very thankful.
Developers mentioned that ROI will be 2121%. I think it is the best offer on the current crypto market. I like it a lot and there are many admirers of this financial product. I hope everyone will be able to get their profits.
Activity: 336
Does anybody know about possible profits that I get from Qyno? I forgot about it and I hope someone will remind me about it. I will be very thankful.
Activity: 266

Hello, community! What’s going on with the project? Is there some interesting news about the project? I really want to know more about it. I have been busy for last week.

You haven’t lost a lot because you can always find everything you need on their website or here. Project was listed on many respected platforms like mintnodes and live coin watch. I guess it will help users to monitor well their masternodes.
You are right. Awesome. Coin holders will have a chance to choose what is better for them. By the way, do you know about some mobile applications that can help to monitor masternodes.
Yes, there are some. But I remember only one of them. It is blockfolio. Here is the link, maybe it will be useful for you.
https://blockfolio.com/

Thanks a lot for your help. I guess this financial attractive project deserves to have a lot of interesting partners. Do you know something about other exchanges? I know only about the Crypto Bridge.
Recently developers announced that they were listed on CREX24 EXCHANGE. It is great news. I wonder what will happens next. Project is incredible and prospective. It is only a matter of time.
Omg. It is really great. Can you send me the link for this platform? I don’t want to spend a lot of time for this research. I really hope that you can help me with this question. I will be very thankful.
Of course, it will be a great pleasure for me to help you. Here you are.
https://crex24.com/exchange/QNO-BTC
Activity: 154

Hello, community! What’s going on with the project? Is there some interesting news about the project? I really want to know more about it. I have been busy for last week.

You haven’t lost a lot because you can always find everything you need on their website or here. Project was listed on many respected platforms like mintnodes and live coin watch. I guess it will help users to monitor well their masternodes.
You are right. Awesome. Coin holders will have a chance to choose what is better for them. By the way, do you know about some mobile applications that can help to monitor masternodes.
Yes, there are some. But I remember only one of them. It is blockfolio. Here is the link, maybe it will be useful for you.

Thanks a lot for your help. I guess this financial attractive project deserves to have a lot of interesting partners. Do you know something about other exchanges? I know only about the Crypto Bridge.
Recently developers announced that they were listed on CREX24 EXCHANGE. It is great news. I wonder what will happens next. Project is incredible and prospective. It is only a matter of time.
Omg. It is really great. Can you send me the link for this platform? I don’t want to spend a lot of time for this research. I really hope that you can help me with this question. I will be very thankful.
Activity: 266

Activity: 154

Pages:
Jump to: