Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes - page 71. (Read 54812 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Qyno is a great coin. Market really needs something that could offer an alternative method of mining. It can be a great coin, especially when there are serious problems on the marketplace.
You are right. The market is unstable and developers need to be ready for any conditions. I think Qyno developers will be able to avoid many problems. I really hope that this project will be successful and stable.
In accordance to last market changes miners need to be more careful. I think that there must be no outbreak of panic. Sometimes crypto holders see some unpleasant changes and begin to panic and it become even worse.
Absolutely right. I guess this panic will stop one day. Users will understand that everything is very changeable. I hope that they won’t sell a lot of qynocoins and the price will remain the same.
Nice thought. A strong community can be very helpful for coin success. I think that Qyno coin has a great community. I know that there are a lot of miners that really try to make this coin popular and strong. I am sure that everything will be great.
I hope it will be really ok. Coin is better than many other masternode coins. It has incredible outcome and well-designed architecture. There is no sense to talk about its advantages because they are obvious.
Activity: 322
Qyno is a great coin. Market really needs something that could offer an alternative method of mining. It can be a great coin, especially when there are serious problems on the marketplace.
You are right. The market is unstable and developers need to be ready for any conditions. I think Qyno developers will be able to avoid many problems. I really hope that this project will be successful and stable.
In accordance to last market changes miners need to be more careful. I think that there must be no outbreak of panic. Sometimes crypto holders see some unpleasant changes and begin to panic and it become even worse.
Absolutely right. I guess this panic will stop one day. Users will understand that everything is very changeable. I hope that they won’t sell a lot of qynocoins and the price will remain the same.
Nice thought. A strong community can be very helpful for coin success. I think that Qyno coin has a great community. I know that there are a lot of miners that really try to make this coin popular and strong. I am sure that everything will be great.
Activity: 14
There is no denying the fact that Qyno is a really interesting project. It is better you grab a MN quickly and start enjoying the rewards.
Please Guide
Hey friends, I am a day trader and member of Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea about MNs. QYNO has good ROI and looks like a really interesting project. What will be the right time to buy?
Activity: 112
Tell me please, did anyone try the "Get Your Free Qyno" feature? What can you say about the results?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The development team deserves activity from the participants. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

The development team has tried to make the project something that users will like. I think that they should not dwell on this

Is it worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong?

I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

Developers need to know when to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project may turn out to be a big minus very soon!
Activity: 266
The development team deserves activity from the participants. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

The development team has tried to make the project something that users will like. I think that they should not dwell on this

Is it worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong?

I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

Activity: 266

Activity: 350
I am very interested in this project, since I believe that in the future it will be the approach that is popular around the world

When did you get acquainted with the project? I'm talking about in what resources did you read information about the project and its innovations?

I studied the white paper well, in which I found answers to many questions, as I asked questions in the telegrams of the channel of this project

What about the telegram? The administrator answered you the questions you asked? Or users who actively participated in it?

I was prompted by both users and the administrator. BUT I received more detailed information from the administrator

I thought so. This project has a very active community, so you can safely ask questions in a telegram and get a very quick answer
Activity: 252
I am very interested in this project, since I believe that in the future it will be the approach that is popular around the world

When did you get acquainted with the project? I'm talking about in what resources did you read information about the project and its innovations?

I studied the white paper well, in which I found answers to many questions, as I asked questions in the telegrams of the channel of this project

What about the telegram? The administrator answered you the questions you asked? Or users who actively participated in it?

I was prompted by both users and the administrator. BUT I received more detailed information from the administrator

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

So let's buy some at cryptobrige, like I just did Smiley

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.QNO_BRIDGE.BTC

Pages:
Jump to: