Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes - page 85. (Read 54812 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Greetings to the community. Wheres the project’s whitepaper? I havent found it. May someone help me because the link to the web-site is locked for me I don’t know why
The whitepaper hasn’t been written yet. You know it is just the beginning of project. Wait until it is edited by the development team . Check the road map
You can find any detail here on the website. Tho If you want to learn more about the project , I mean not just name and its goals, be a bit more patient. Cryptosphere is not for impatient individuals
Ok ok. I got it. But come on its not so difficult to write main functions of this project, isn’t it? I just want to become familiar with the project and catch the main idea from participants of community.
Activity: 420
Greetings to the community. Wheres the project’s whitepaper? I havent found it. May someone help me because the link to the web-site is locked for me I don’t know why
The whitepaper hasn’t been written yet. You know it is just the beginning of project. Wait until it is edited by the development team . Check the road map
You can find any detail here on the website. Tho If you want to learn more about the project , I mean not just name and its goals, be a bit more patient. Cryptosphere is not for impatient individuals
Activity: 252
I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
It is nice, but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.
Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project
Cool off, guys! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
maybe you are right, I don’t know, but team of the project pays a lot of attention to other social media like Facebook and bitcointalk thread.
You should be happy that the team of developers thinks more about implementation of the project and how to raise enough funds during crowd sales.
I am sure that there will be entertaining content after the team raises some additional funds,  to extend the team or this type of activity will be included into bounty program
Video content doesn’t give me the slightest headache when all the information I want is represented on the web-site and twitter. Have you ever made a movie? I think not, because it is one of the hardest things (I mean video montages)
You are right, I think that I was too demanding. Now I understand that it is much more important to the developers to aim at the main target and implement the project successfully.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1

You can get all info on the website https://www.qyno.org/
Activity: 210
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
By providing anonymous send service, how exactly are you bringing"real world usage"? There are already coins that do this job, whats the advantage of your coin?

Probably it means that a large number of places support, although if you think that anonymous payment will not be popular offline simply because when you do not pay taxes or vat can get huge fines!
Activity: 350
I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
It is nice, but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.
Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project
Cool off, guys! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
maybe you are right, I don’t know, but team of the project pays a lot of attention to other social media like Facebook and bitcointalk thread.
You should be happy that the team of developers thinks more about implementation of the project and how to raise enough funds during crowd sales.
I am sure that there will be entertaining content after the team raises some additional funds,  to extend the team or this type of activity will be included into bounty program
Video content doesn’t give me the slightest headache when all the information I want is represented on the web-site and twitter. Have you ever made a movie? I think not, because it is one of the hardest things (I mean video montages)
Merit: 102
By providing anonymous send service, how exactly are you bringing"real world usage"? There are already coins that do this job, whats the advantage of your coin?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Who can tell me when the project will be listed? I really care about it but I can’t find any information. The only thing that I know is that developers have paid the fee for Crypto Bridge
Unfortunately, there is still no information about it. The payment is approved but Crypto Bridge haven’t listed the coin yet. I think it is a matter of time and developers will make a great announcement about it.
Activity: 266
Who can tell me when the project will be listed? I really care about it but I can’t find any information. The only thing that I know is that developers have paid the fee for Crypto Bridge
Activity: 336
Hey, everyone! I am in love with this project. Seriously. Maybe it will look strange but I can fulfill any request of any crypto enthusiast. It has all features and advantages to become a most successful project.
It is great that you see so much perspectives in this project. I hope you won’t be disappointed by Qynocoin. I like it too but I more realistic. This project has some features that could be dangerous.
What are you talking about? I am enough realistic to assess chances of Qyno’s success. I am sure it is obvious for every interested user. What can go wrong?
First of all, the cryptocurrency market is very unstable and there are so many factors that influence on its activity. No one can guarantee high profits for thousand of years. By the way, I think the ROI is too high. I can’t believe it is real.
I agree. You can say this about every project that is presented to audience. There are no guarantees in this world. I can always count on myself. Qyno’s roi is incredible and I think that project won’t have it from the very start. I think it is the maximum that it could offer to users.
I don’t know about it. I think it will be more interesting and useful to ask this question to developers. I really want to know their opinion. Do you know where I can communicate with them?
Of course, I know. You need to join their discord community. There is a lot of interesting information and developers answer really quickly.
https://discordapp.com/invite/rjWMT5r

Thank you for your help. I hope I will find what I want to find. Qyno is a great project but still there are many unclear moments for me about it. I wish everyone luck and successes. 
Pages:
Jump to: