Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RACECoin [Race] | Exch. bleutrade.com | Ninja LAUNCHED | X11 | 48H POW/POS - page 6. (Read 20004 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
You still don't have twitter, how are you doing to contact exchange to list this coin  Huh

selling racecoin , pm me  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
you think with this coin i will be able to afford such a female? its very good to mine if so
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
just kidding dude , if i make back the $10 i spent mining 70k of this im happy
Well then good luck bro wait for price to pump up if ever gonna happen and dump all of em asap. And from next time just do a proper judgment before mining shits. Smiley
Activity: 112
you think with this coin i will be able to afford such a female? its very good to mine if so
Ha ha ha. May be in your dream with this one. Move on to something else don't waste your time and power. I wonder if we can have something like NO COIN to say no to this kind of shit coins. There's no future for this coin, Dev is trying to make this coin valuable just by shortening POW time and with some other shits. So that when it'll pump he'll dump all of his coins and moves away as richie guy. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
anything special about this coin?
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
This also want to communicate???
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
Really nice, the network hashrate had some spikes above 15Gh/s, maybe more !
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
don't see anything special
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Does anyone have installed wallet on Windows |?
Activity: 304
No Twitter and website  Angry I got greedy by renting rigs to mine this without checking the OP Undecided

I threw .01 at this one and it turned out rather well. Hopefully this coin goes somewhere that would be nice. Hit the jackpot on SSD. I think that was the last big win for Ninjas if I'm not mistaken.

Only 2 days PoW?  I got burned on the last short PoW coin.  Not sure why devs don't give people more time to mine their coins. 

Because they can instamine the shit out of coin and input lines in code that gives them access to your coins and there is no time to check code so they can dump on you as soon as it hits the market... 

The source code is on github, you can check in a couple of minute if everything is ok. We have nothing to hide !

We have decided to make a short PoW to avoid big farming pool and let the coin be mined by real crypto amateur.

No Twitter and website  Angry I got greedy by renting rigs to mine this without checking the OP Undecided

A lot of stuff is coming later like twitter, website, wallet update...
We start the race with a small cheap car and end the run with a supercar !
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Only 2 days PoW?  I got burned on the last short PoW coin.  Not sure why devs don't give people more time to mine their coins. 

Because they can instamine the shit out of coin and input lines in code that gives them access to your coins and there is no time to check code so they can dump on you as soon as it hits the market... 
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

We have add a bounty of 2000 Race for the block explorer.
Activity: 115
we are at block #2000 ..fast coin ^^

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Nobody instamines anymore... come on... it is all about renting hashing power!

You create a 48 hour mining coin, rent 3gh/s of hashing power and bamn. You get 90% of all the coins.

It is a way better scam than instamining!

I don't know why I just said that. I am mining this coin right now and hoping to make a good profit. I probably shouldn't diss the coin.
Activity: 168
Instamine
Premine 1% ... if we dont count pos block, seems to be more like 2% or more Smiley
No github at launch...
only 3 miners currently mine this shit

Great job Cheesy

Premine is only 1% from total PoW to support the team behind RaceCoin.

wouldnt support any coin with premine
Pages:
Jump to: