Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RAISEX.IO The first Exchange that offer List coin free - page 3. (Read 16490 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I recommend you consider the possibility of adding a XDNA to your exchange (official site http://xdna.io/).
This is a very cool crypto coin, a very serious project. A team that is actively involved in charity and helping people!
I support! XDNA is the new star of the crypto market. This coin is already being traded on some exchanges and attracts new investors every day.
I am also in favor of you adding it to your bidding!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I recommend you consider the possibility of adding a XDNA to your exchange (official site http://xdna.io/).
This is a very cool crypto coin, a very serious project. A team that is actively involved in charity and helping people!
copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
hello guys, sorry but we are busy in the new guise. We are also preparing our stand for the blockchain Malta 1/2 November. In any case, we believe in the expansion of the blockchain and we offer free listing. We have already listed over 60 coin and another 400 are waiting. I thank you for your comment, but we can talk about it in a couple of months.
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
I have never heard of this market exchange project before, and listing coin with free is really interesting offer for developers, I think this project is really great because unlike another exchange projects that always collect funds from the ICO to create a server and launch exchange platforms.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
If you wanna make your exchange wide spread you'll need more that these couple lines to define your exchange.

Where is the team? Who's behind it (even if it"s 1 person).
You can really expect people to deposit their crytos there just like that !!!
copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Raisex.io
The first Exchange that offer listing coin free

Over 100 coins already listed
Telegram direct : @raisexexchange
Address : I-Mob Limited - Dragonara Business Centre - Malta

Vat  :MT 24365518
company register  in MFSA Gov Malta : C81284
Pages:
Jump to: