Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RAISON - AI INVESTMENT PLATFORM - page 8. (Read 16930 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 05:59:21 AM
How are you going to spend/invest exceed flows to your project?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 03:52:24 AM
Really??  Everything depends on the good ad. Of course, if the project already started working, it’s not necessary.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 03:38:04 AM
Maybe interest is not big enough because of lack of global commercials?
Agree, they better have more ads. No spamming is need
don’ t think ads matters .. the project might be simply unattractive for masses. And about the investments... “giants” always get it without any advertisements
December 19, 2017, 03:36:37 AM
Agree, they better have more ads. No spamming is need
December 18, 2017, 05:41:59 PM
Activity: 327
December 18, 2017, 05:28:38 PM
 if the project is so cool why don’t you show off by appropriate investment flows and notions in media?
December 18, 2017, 05:22:38 PM
 I think, idea is really good. Hope, soon we’ll see a new kind of stock exchange where token’s holders could get dividends from it like from shares
December 18, 2017, 04:45:11 PM
So I found very few information on the internet about Raison.ai
Probably they will include more advertising activity soon
December 18, 2017, 02:37:59 PM
So I found very few information on the internet about Raison.ai
December 18, 2017, 01:27:27 PM
Do you think you conduct large enough ad campaign?
The results of campaign will be seen after ICO (hope they will be open)
December 18, 2017, 01:10:48 PM
Do you think you conduct large enough ad campaign?
December 18, 2017, 11:09:36 AM
Is it possible that someone can buy half of currency and would act like a king?) Speculate I mean
December 18, 2017, 10:48:56 AM
Nice idea, especially after latest news bout bitcoin, stock exchange looks much better.
I think, idea is really good. Hope, soon we’ll see a new kind of stock exchange where token’s holders could get dividends from it like from shares.
December 18, 2017, 10:46:16 AM
Nice idea, especially after latest news bout bitcoin, stock exchange looks much better.
December 18, 2017, 10:34:12 AM
Explain please, how you’re going to sell it Huh
December 18, 2017, 09:55:50 AM
Definitely nice coin and its creator. Thinking of a wallet, maybe it’ll be on a stock exchange one day.
Activity: 364
December 18, 2017, 05:20:33 AM
well I actually found some exciting ideas: 1-if I invest in crypto (just buying it) I will earn some profit; 2- if I invest in raison I will have some revenue and possibly better with increasing price of tokens (in the long term period). I don’t think any tokens may become liquid in 2-4 months (those who bet they can are scums). so it’s abiut to decide how long I’m going to w8

Crypto currency is also about waiting. Today BTC is $19000+. Compared to raison tokens it might not grow at all. Lots of people say BTC has some potential to achieve $25000 and more though...
Raison AI will be also nice if it would show in what proportions to keep crypto. Or if reasonable for what bond to change

Want to add that crypto doesn’t seem to be a reliable asset. Too high volatility
AI won’t understand ‘hyip’ I bet. But crypto is not worth investing, it’s a one-time purchase. You better invest in such projects that’s offer constant revenue during long period

suuport your position! crypto is known as a speculative phenomena. possibly even nice AI won’t be able to deal with it correctly. but this is an interesting thing about crypto. so I hope raison project will use this information above to be able to set up some significant statements in their minds

I think AI could find a way how to deal with speculative form of an asset price. Probably. Probably not. Doesn’t matter.
No one can deal with such unexpectable moves of bitcoin. However, raison is more about managing your different assets. You shouldn’t focus on crypto only

True! Ones shouldn’t focus on something one at all. I’d better wait some time. Buy something real for crypto and manage this via raison (for example)
Activity: 214
December 17, 2017, 07:40:10 PM
well I actually found some exciting ideas: 1-if I invest in crypto (just buying it) I will earn some profit; 2- if I invest in raison I will have some revenue and possibly better with increasing price of tokens (in the long term period). I don’t think any tokens may become liquid in 2-4 months (those who bet they can are scums). so it’s abiut to decide how long I’m going to w8

Crypto currency is also about waiting. Today BTC is $19000+. Compared to raison tokens it might not grow at all. Lots of people say BTC has some potential to achieve $25000 and more though...
Raison AI will be also nice if it would show in what proportions to keep crypto. Or if reasonable for what bond to change

Want to add that crypto doesn’t seem to be a reliable asset. Too high volatility
AI won’t understand ‘hyip’ I bet. But crypto is not worth investing, it’s a one-time purchase. You better invest in such projects that’s offer constant revenue during long period

suuport your position! crypto is known as a speculative phenomena. possibly even nice AI won’t be able to deal with it correctly. but this is an interesting thing about crypto. so I hope raison project will use this information above to be able to set up some significant statements in their minds

I think AI could find a way how to deal with speculative form of an asset price. Probably. Probably not. Doesn’t matter.
No one can deal with such unexpectable moves of bitcoin. However, raison is more about managing your different assets. You shouldn’t focus on crypto only
December 17, 2017, 05:39:38 PM
This seems like a nice project.

Will you have any bounty going on?
Activity: 202
December 17, 2017, 05:25:43 PM

Pages:
Jump to: