Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMENCOIN 🍜 (WE WANT TO FIGHT HUNGER) - page 2. (Read 1237 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
this look fun i did not understand why each participant will receive between 1,000 & 20,000 $RAMEN is every one will get different value tokens?
when you will have bounty social program? and why you will to create bounty pool?
Activity: 27
🍜🍜🍜🍜A project backed by yummy,tacky n toasty🍜 sure to ✈️✈️✈️
Activity: 36
best cryptocurrency nice Ramencoin best of luck
Activity: 55
Very much  interesting project with the best  team and beautiful idea.
We all wish great success to the RAMENCOIN project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Ramencoin, this name is very unique. ramen is a very popular food, almost all over the world familiar with ramen food. and I like your initial strategy, by giving your initial ramen to everyone in need, it will be the start of a very precise introduction. so your project will be easy to know everyone. hopefully your project will be liked and supported by many people.
Activity: 12
if this was PoW I would have loved to mine some ramen.

lol
Activity: 58
Awesome project....
Activity: 95
Ramencoin is the best on all Cryptocurrency in the world.
Great project, love it.
Activity: 85
telegram user name:: @suresh4usapan
Twitter username : @suresh4usapan
Ether Address : 0x8f97d118b52bef8aAD9522D50865d5f26906eb7c
Activity: 182
I will share it !! To fight the hunger of humanity is great when there is a project on the poor
Thank you all for this! thank you Ramen team
Activity: 117
Awesome project
Activity: 31
Good luck for this coin I hope this coin get high position
Activity: 70
Great concept... definitely touch the moon..
Activity: 34
I think this tokens will grow up faster for the future best tokens. HOpeful best wishes with team. Strong team work.
Activity: 27
free token.
copper member
Activity: 22
Looking forward to Ramencoin, whether it is a memecoin it does not matter. What matters is the mission to stop or even help alleviate hunger in the world. Hope that many cryptocurrency enthusiast will join the community and be aware about the hunger in different parts of the world!

Thank you!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Looking forward to Ramencoin, whether it is a memecoin it does not matter. What matters is the mission to stop or even help alleviate hunger in the world. Hope that many cryptocurrency enthusiast will join the community and be aware about the hunger in different parts of the world!
Activity: 3
I am happy if future ramen will be able to buy with this coin.
Activity: 74
It's looking nice project ...
Thanks for airdrop
Activity: 84
Great community of people and hardworking team. Really want to see this project growing. Good job guys!
Pages:
Jump to: