Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RAMP DEFI |Unlock Liquid Capital from Your Staked Digital Assets | - page 2. (Read 401 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

I see this laughing and it looks like this scammer is new to the Crypto space by showing this image, I wish you all the success to fool a lot of people lol

J.P. Morgan! What role does he play in this project,  is he part of the team or advisor? Would be interesting to know, between they have some big project mentioned in here, I guess the team of this project each have experience working with this names at some point, hope there is evidence to back their claim,
Defi is gradually moving to the point similar to that of ico back in 2017, people really need to apply caution.

indeed, and for the OP if you are a part from this project,
i hope you will give us a proof if JP morgan and microsoft is a part from this project
because this community need a proof to believe it
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

I see this laughing and it looks like this scammer is new to the Crypto space by showing this image, I wish you all the success to fool a lot of people lol

J.P. Morgan! What role does he play in this project,  is he part of the team or advisor? Would be interesting to know, between they have some big project mentioned in here, I guess the team of this project each have experience working with this names at some point, hope there is evidence to back their claim,
Defi is gradually moving to the point similar to that of ico back in 2017, people really need to apply caution.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
It is said that the project team has vast experience in the areas of blockchain and Internet technologies, I would like to be able to see the team and study the profiles more specifically. I think this will only benefit the project
Activity: 10
The RAMP ecosystem is powered by a suite of DeFi products act as the “building blocks” to power the RAMP ecosystem and cross-chain value accretion. Each of these products serves a specific purpose and represent focal points of interactions between users and blockchains.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Just another generic defi projects IMO. Judging by the names they throw around I'd advice users to treat it with caution. It's usual for scammers to throw names without mentioning or linking anything that could be verified.
That's my problem too. Too many projects are trying to get on DeFi hype train, and while some are certainly legit projects, there will be even more scam attempts. And what's better way to attract people other than mentioning well known and established companies either as partners or as the team previous experience.

But you know what they say, extraordinary claim require extraordinary evidence, so it would be good to provide those.
Activity: 910
Merit: 351
Just another generic defi projects IMO. Judging by the names they throw around I'd advice users to treat it with caution. It's usual for scammers to throw names without mentioning or linking anything that could be verified.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
So, who exactly is behind this RAMP DeFi project?

I see that you are mentioning your team consists  of experienced professionals in the blockchain and traditional investment sector but then you just mentioned companies like Binance, Blackrock and JP Morgan. While all that sound cool, I would  ( and others here I'm sure) like to see more proof regarding that, and that mean your team member names and their social media profile links that confirm your claims.
I totally agree with you, where can I get confirmation that Binance, J.P. Morgan, IOST and others are part of the RAMP project. if it is true that they are part of the RAMP then this is a big project and i shouldn't miss it.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
So, who exactly is behind this RAMP DeFi project?

I see that you are mentioning your team consists  of experienced professionals in the blockchain and traditional investment sector but then you just mentioned companies like Binance, Blackrock and JP Morgan. While all that sound cool, I would  ( and others here I'm sure) like to see more proof regarding that, and that mean your team member names and their social media profile links that confirm your claims.
copper member
Activity: 84
Accessibility into the RAMP ecosystem is developed as an integration layer that allows the developers from various blockchain foundations to independently develop the “entry bridge” smart contracts into RAMP DEFI.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1

RAMP DEFI is a liquidity bridge that allows users to retain the staking rewards and capital gains potential on their staked portfolio, and "recycle" out liquid capital from these assets.

RAMP DEFI proposes that the staked capital on the non ERC20 staking blockchains be collateralized into a stablecoin, rUSD ”, which is issued on the Ethereum blockchain. Similarly, users on the Ethereum blockchain can mint “eUSD” by depositing their ERC20 stablecoins into RAMP’s eUSD liquidity pool.

rUSD holders and eUSD holders can borrow, lend or exchange rUSD eUSD freely, creating a seamless liquidity “on/off ramp” for users with capital locked into staking arrangements.

RAMP DEFI focuses on developing a suite of products which shall act as the “building blocks” to power the RAMP ecosystem and cross chain value accretion.

The RAMP team and advisors are seasoned professionals with rich experiences in blockchain and traditional finance.

Make sure to check RAMP DEFI social accounts:

Medium: https://medium.com/@rampdefi

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RampDefi

Discord: https://discord.gg/WY5TU7b

Telegram group: https://t.me/rampdefiofficial

Telegram ANN Channel: https://t.me/rampdefiannouncement
Pages:
Jump to: