Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌲🌲[ANN] Rampant Coin - Seeds for Future [C11][POW+POS+MN]🌲🌲 - page 6. (Read 6063 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Bounties and Airdrops will be announced on discord channel soon ?I have just joined the discord channel of the coin
bounty the end airdrop : has taken place and has ended
no the airdrop hasn't started yet. It's said 'it will start tomorrow' and now it's the evening and no airdrop yet. Also twitter bounty took place. I have to idea how much they pay
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Bounties and Airdrops will be announced on discord channel soon ?
I have just joined the discord channel of the coin
bounty the end
airdrop : has taken place and has ended
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
I think it's a good project, a projet about crops, this is very noble. Nowadays the plant population is greatly reduced. hopefully with this project our world becomes more green again.
Activity: 173
Merit: 13
added to doufen MINING POOL

URL: http://doufen.com

Based on Yiimp (No Registration Needed)
Payout every 1 hours for balances starting from : 1 RMT   
Fee : 1% for the next two weeks (special offer)

- wallet Download

https://github.com/rampantco/Rampton-Coin

- Mining Command

Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://doufen.com:3573 -u -p c= RMT

- High difficulty Mining Command

Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://doufen.com:10006 -u -p c= RMT

mining is happy!

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
He sent his ridiculous 130 coins to a fake account and he was taken away from them. The developer has nothing to do with this!
Activity: 431
Merit: 10
Attention !!! Romus # 1610 SCAMMER !!!!
Romus # 1610 created a channel for trading, wrote in it how to check and to whom it is possible to send coins. I checked, we created a separate channel, I rechecked all the data. I sent Him the coins on addresse which he give me, but he immediately removed the Tride Canal and removed the announcement of the exchange in the discord. I asked him in the general what about my coins, and he replied that he would make a deal. Coins did not budge, he does not respond to private messages.
I'm sure that, by selling coins for MN, he praps with your btc. Do not patch the master craftsmen !!!
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
Turkish translate reserved
copper member
Activity: 615
Merit: 7
 Chinese translation done. Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33490022

wallet: RKuQXY4g2iAiK5gH3y2mFYzCD1Ac3dLHfT

Activity: 428
Merit: 1
I read a white paper - I shed a tear. Protection of forests is a good thing? - Of course! Deforestation leaves no one indifferent. But, dear developers. Your coins are formed according to the old scheme with the participation of miners? Yes? And what is the ecological compatibility? Miners burn mercilessly electric power and then a whole chain of destruction of nature is launched. Will you argue?

Ah, but energy is neither created nor destroyed, so you really aren't "burning" electric power nor destructing nature by changes in form of energy.
Activity: 154
Translation into Croatian done:   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3218674

my wallet - RPWLecu6sa37icrrDKCZ6FB17e8rrjreTA
Activity: 215
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Filipino translation reserved. Please confirm if needed. Thanks
Activity: 36
i have a friend who is a gpu farm whale, he said he is gonna mine this coin soon and run the price up
Activity: 126
Activity: 5
The reward is 15 not 50 right now according to the explorer. @whentargetsir can you explain this please? I'm confused  Huh

There was a typo on our side , please check reward table on our whitepaper.
Activity: 78
The reward is 15 not 50 right now according to the explorer. @whentargetsir can you explain this please? I'm confused  Huh
first 11 blocks (premine) were 56k each, then 12-200 is 5, then 201 to 400 is 15, then 401 to 700 is 20, and 700 to 1000 is 25, and 1000+ is 10
Activity: 16
Activity: 42
Activity: 5
already 2 masternodes funded by premine..

Masternodes wont be rewarded till block 1000. And those are Developer side MNs. They will be deactivated once there are enough MNs running.

@Preatorian.1legion, @zvx

We sadly agree that mining is also destructive for our cause yet we had no proper choice.
Pages:
Jump to: