Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RANE -- FIRST COIN W/ LEVEL STRUCTURE -- PROGRESSIVE MASTERNODES - page 2. (Read 2109 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Finally something new in Masternodes by implementing level structure seem a fair approach in term of reward more for early mn holder and more coin lock in later stage to secure the network. Will keep an eye for this interesting project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
with a quick glace it seems like a promising project!
hopefully they have more to show us!
keep up guys!
Activity: 21
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
You need 1000 Coins for the first Stage. In Discord the Team mentioned that they work on a Video to explain the stages.
Can you give me link to offcial guidline from the team, video, article, or somthing like that?
You need 1000 Coins for the first Stage. In Discord the Team mentioned that they work on a Video to explain the stages.
Activity: 394
Hello!Could you please specify how many coins you need to install the master node and when you plan to make a listing on the exchanges!Thank you!
i use ccminer but can use every Nvidia Neoscrypt miner
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Interesting project. Will follow it closely.

I do have a question regarding Neoscrypt algo. Which miner is recommended for the nVidia 1070 card?
Activity: 252
we are all waiting for an exit on the stock exchange
Activity: 5
I made an unofficial telegram group for the people who want to chat a bit in regard of this coin. (For official go to discord). t.me\ranecoin
Activity: 9
Looks like an interesting project. I will be sure to follow this one
Low Supply and progressive Masternode...nice  Smiley Hope you get on exchange soon  Cheesy
Activity: 81
A good project.
CryptoBridge is a good exchange to start. Waiting for listing.
Activity: 48
ahha  Wink.That's really very good start of Rane project .Go ahead .When Rane listed on market and which market  Huh
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Little bit lack of information to make any conclusions about this project.
Activity: 49
great, maximum 10M
i will try
Activity: 252
on which exchange is the coin represented?
Activity: 5
Looks like a really promising project.

Also, is there no need/request for a Dutch translation? They are still one of the biggest crypto country's in the world. Wink

If so, then I reserve Dutch translation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
So the wallet will also available in raspberry pi, will it also possible to mine the coin in raspberry pi?
It would be great if it possible to do it.
Pages:
Jump to: