Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡⭐ RAPID Coin ⭐⚡ [MN][X11][PoSe/PoW] [AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 5. (Read 2617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
The Max Supply: 126,000,000 RAPID and masternode is only required 1,000 to run. There will be a lot of masternodes running at the same time. Make it very difficult to make any profit in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
awesome mining project
hope all good luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 537
hello dev happy to support this project.
this is my translation too arabic i hope you like it. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-rapid-coin-mnx11posepow-airdropbounty-3279050
my address Rp5vhh6aHqJo2XUG5R3e2xbfHXeqjb6Hvv
if you need to translate more just pm me.
Activity: 224
Filipino translation reserve
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
It's true, Rapid Coin wallet is so fast. Downloaded the qt wallet for 30 seconds and synced it for almost 2 minutes time.
I hope this nice and good project is going to be successful. Good luck to the devs and commmunity.
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
Good project, we wish you every success in your development. We will follow and support you
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
so what are you trying to launch here, an altcoin with masternode so you can sell? and after getting an exchange sell your remaining coins gradually? and after a few months or so, the communication with users will slow down until you abandoned this project. ive seen this every time. so how can you convince users that you will not be that kind of altcoin and you have something that will exist longer in crypto?
Activity: 214
Activity: 29
Explorer https://chainmapper.com/rapid

@dev, my address is Rd1R2h3eDdF21jvGyAEG2MKiKCdTd8qEM3  Wink

Currently I'm workng on a mastenode overview, which will be added to https://chainmapper.com/rapid soon
Activity: 644
The difficulty for me is too high, but for asic devices no. I like the masternode prize, I'm considering buying. Good luck with this project.
Activity: 99
that is very good project
Activity: 13
Ждeм выxoдa этoй мoнeты  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 75
x11 is benefit for asic miner, but it still a good project, good luck dev
Activity: 193
the collateral of MN is 1000coin which consider as a small percent of the total supply
 whitepaper or other further information are needed for the investers
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
the website live is a well move but maybe more detail in the announcement would be better
Activity: 20
starting to mine to hold some coins

gl
Activity: 76
How many blocks can be mined with a dual NVidia 720M GPUs before the ASIC guys show up or have they taken over already? Don't want to burn off my GPUs for nothing. Anybody got the current world hash rate of the rapid coin network?
Pages:
Jump to: