Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RapidCoin - Just Launched! [COINMARKET.IO] [POOLS] [BOUNTIES] - page 17. (Read 79296 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm now mining a side of Fry's, this coin's pools are too all over the place... wasting my meager hash power. such a shame... Sad

No point in mining right now.  I would buy it at the exchange if I was you.  I am mining other coins and buying this one.  The price will come up eventually.
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
I'm now mining a side of Fry's, this coin's pools are too all over the place... wasting my meager hash power. such a shame... Sad
Man cant belive that this coin dropped from .0005 to 00005, in just 1 day.. wow..

should change our communty name to " P&D"

pump and dump!!!!

one day? more like over night, more like in 8hrs and even like 3-4hrs.
Somebody dumped hard...it was brutal...effectively killing any interest in buying.
Like if someone just wanted this result.

I am buying at the bottom here.  Don't see it staying down here forever.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Man cant belive that this coin dropped from .0005 to 00005, in just 1 day.. wow..

pump and dump!!!!

one day? more like over night, more like in 8hrs and even like 3-4hrs.
Somebody dumped hard...it was brutal...effectively killing any interest in buying.
Like if someone just wanted this result.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

pump and dump!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Crazy that there is that much of a hashrate and such a low price.  I have a feeling it will rebound soon.

Yeah it's going to have to. Don't get me wrong I'm not hating on the coin, I'm holding several days worth, but right now I have no choice but to point my miners elsewhere until something happens to the price, they are being given away at a loss currently.

I think the devs premined too much. 550k coins and they were being passed out like candy (40k to list the coin at launch? was that necessary?). So when mining was slow and we all saw huge dumps from those that got pre-mined coins, it discouraged people from sticking around.

1% is too much? How many pre-mines are less than 1%?
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Stablehash seems to take a very long time for anything to appear in Uncomfirmed.. anyone else find this ? so far i have nothing and been mining for an hour.. might have to point somewhere else if i don't see coins soon.

Look at the pool stats, they haven't found a block in 6 hours. Looks like a lot of people left that pool

Come join me at http://rapid.suchpool.pw/

Looks like http://rapidcoin.morehash.com/ has WELL OVER 51% which is scary. They already forked at launch but seem to be running smoothly now. Spread the hash power guys.

Another one with a real nice layout: https://rpd.rapidhash.net/

No problems with payouts either.
Activity: 57
Stablehash seems to take a very long time for anything to appear in Uncomfirmed.. anyone else find this ? so far i have nothing and been mining for an hour.. might have to point somewhere else if i don't see coins soon.

Look at the pool stats, they haven't found a block in 6 hours. Looks like a lot of people left that pool

Come join me at http://rapid.suchpool.pw/

Looks like http://rapidcoin.morehash.com/ has WELL OVER 51% which is scary. They already forked at launch but seem to be running smoothly now. Spread the hash power guys.
Crazy that there is that much of a hashrate and such a low price.  I have a feeling it will rebound soon.

Yeah it's going to have to. Don't get me wrong I'm not hating on the coin, I'm holding several days worth, but right now I have no choice but to point my miners elsewhere until something happens to the price, they are being given away at a loss currently.

I think the devs premined too much. 550k coins and they were being passed out like candy (40k to list the coin at launch? was that necessary?). So when mining was slow and we all saw huge dumps from those that got pre-mined coins, it discouraged people from sticking around.
Activity: 98

Activity: 98
Net hash from 50 GH/s to 150 GH/s in an hour? I wonder if there is a multipool hitting this?

Multipools are only after things that are profitable at the moment. This, at current prices... is doubtful enough to pay for it's own electricity usage. Needs to come way up for them to be interested IMHO.

Net hash from 50 GH/s to 150 GH/s in an hour? I wonder if there is a multipool hitting this?
Looks like I have all my payouts now just need the remainder that's sitting in unconfirmed then I change pools...

Why wait to change pools? You can change and the unconfirmed will be confirmed when its confirms. Just manual payout when it's ready you can change at any time

What pool are you on ?

http://rapid.suchpool.pw/ but looks like they are close to 51% of the network, very close. I've heard stablehash's pool has been good as well

EDIT: Not near 51% anymore
Looks like I have all my payouts now just need the remainder that's sitting in unconfirmed then I change pools...

Why wait to change pools? You can change and the unconfirmed will be confirmed when its confirms. Just manual payout when it's ready you can change at any time

What pool are you on ?

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
hope this one become bigger next...
For what it's worth, I have had no issues receiving payouts from suchpool's mining pool.

I would assume your payout issues are related to whichever pool you are on. I understand it's frustrating you aren't getting you coins but all this talk is doing is making people assume it's RapidCoins fault when it isn't. Contact the dev of the pool, as I've had no issues with the pool I'm in.

Also, devs put this on an exchange because not everyone can mine coins and only can get them through exchanges. I'm sick of all these rumors that this is a pump and dump. This has been one of the best launches I have seen so far and the dev has been pretty transparent.

Part of the problem is the bitcointalk ban. The dev can't respond to any of this because they were banned for their giveaway thread. Stupid ban, but it is technically the rule on the forum. Post on the reddit board and the dev is more likely to read and respond to your concerns:

http://www.reddit.com/r/RapidCoin
Pages:
Jump to: