Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RapidCoin - Just Launched! [COINMARKET.IO] [POOLS] [BOUNTIES] - page 9. (Read 79296 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Ok I am not on top of all events. Who's in charge here now then? Wink

And, btw: what's the best pool to mine?
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Hi All..

Hope you are all well.

I am still hvaing trouble recieving replies from cryptopool where I have about 280 rpd coins stuck.

Can Anybody help with this please as I would really like to have those!!

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nobody likes scumbag devs with their quick rich schemes, I must concur.
Plus I would not exactly reward anyone with ability to C/P and slightly edit values in notepad with title of "dev" either.
550k premine on this coin could reasonably damage it, I hope that for the sake of most he's out of RPD.
Hell, I'd even buy more but basically I was the bag holder not knowing the whole story, no BTC atm, so best I can do is cheer for the good guys Cheesy

And another lesson: next time the 14-post guy releases up a coin, mild caution is advised Cheesy
Activity: 7
https://www.coinmarket.io/market/RPDBTC

You can see what happened to the price in the last 1 hour. It's tripled almost... 6000 already.
Join in the fun. We are going to completely rock this coin from scratch.
But it's going to be done in a matter of a few short days. I don't like to waste
time and I want everyone's value protected.

The dev is not invited back. Please keep this in mind. We are doing a community takeover.
The original Dev is a pile of garbage.

Be aware he may have some more to dump but I can tell you that we (me and others)
already have most of it and at a bargain. I thank him for that really.

I will help lead this - starting today.

Yeahhhhh !!!1 This is what we want to hear Smiley  Someone there only can do that. Thank you !
Price UPPPPPP already!!! and buying a lot of Cheesy:D

to da moon!!! Smiley
tomorrow will be 20k satoshi!!!

who sells today, will cry tomorrow Smiley))
Activity: 126
It still has barely updated on cmk so it still has huge potential and its starting now, I've been buying Smiley
Activity: 224
MineCrew
well it's hard at the moment. So many new ones have been brought out, that it's hard to find one which makes some real progress. Maybe try some Devcoin or Unobtanium, since wolong is pulling the strings there Tongue

Is this Wolong guy much like Fontas guy, basically an urban legend, but in fact small time big mouth guy with 0.5BTC in total sitting at his moms house?

Actually the other way around. He is a real attention whore, and he actually have A LOT of money. He has made doge what it is today, and announces most his pumps. So far he has always been keeping his word.. so i just tag along with his rides to the top Smiley

where do I find out about wolong or where does he hang? how do you hear about these pumps

You can never know where he is.  Cool  But something tells me that... maybe, he is in RapidCoin now. It was the best moment yesterday to make profit and to get in.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

You can see what happened to the price in the last 1 hour. It's tripled almost... 6000 already.
But it's going to be done in a matter of a few short days. I don't like to waste

The dev is not invited back. Please keep this in mind. We are doing a community takeover.

Be aware he may have some more to dump but I can tell you that we (me and others)

Yeahhhhh !!!1 This is what we want to hear Smiley  Someone there only can do that. Thank you !
Price UPPPPPP already!!! and buying a lot of Cheesy:D
Activity: 57
well it's hard at the moment. So many new ones have been brought out, that it's hard to find one which makes some real progress. Maybe try some Devcoin or Unobtanium, since wolong is pulling the strings there Tongue

Is this Wolong guy much like Fontas guy, basically an urban legend, but in fact small time big mouth guy with 0.5BTC in total sitting at his moms house?

Actually the other way around. He is a real attention whore, and he actually have A LOT of money. He has made doge what it is today, and announces most his pumps. So far he has always been keeping his word.. so i just tag along with his rides to the top Smiley

where do I find out about wolong or where does he hang? how do you hear about these pumps
25K RPD to sell, PM with offers

scam... i did not received, i checked my Reddcoin coin blockchain....

This is rapid coin not reddcoin
I bought some of this shitcoin while ago, sure - for some market play, but not too happy to see that it's like this now.
Well, at least I bought part at 3800. Which is now technically some plus, but average score is still negative for balance.

I can't seem to buy any good coins recently lol.

LOOK INTO MY SIG lol
Activity: 183

scam... i did not received, i checked my Reddcoin coin blockchain....
Activity: 479

can you make his coins unusable?  if so what are the chances that he might want them back after take over?  thanks yoyodynesystems
Activity: 126
will give you 0.8 BTC for that. PM me.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Anyone else buying up rapidcoins? Once people are aware this thing can take off, plus it will be updated soon on cmk and its already low @ $25.000 Cheesy

With that small market cap you can bet there will be one huge pump and dump these days.
Wolong has 100k$ top, and can't move anything but dead markets.

Yeah, but it's not only money he apparently has.
It's more about BELIEF!
BELIEF by greedy masses is doing really well on exchanges, it may even go up to much as 1 BELIEF = 100 BTC.
So all you need basically is people to believe that someone has these supernatural abilities such as "making doge what it is today", and then you have real power Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Wolong has 100k$ top, and can't move anything but dead markets.

If someone actually wants to take over this coin, then make a new thread please.
Activity: 25

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Activity: 25
Pages:
Jump to: