Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RATC] RatCoin | X11 | PoS + PoW | I no longer support this coin - page 2. (Read 11936 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Not Fixed, no stacking.  Lips sealed

Will investigate this issue Smiley
I had same problem that i got long time to get POS rewards, my minting weight was greatly over the network weight and expected time to earn reward was 0s. I don't remember days when i finally start to get rewards. Now i have moved my coins from one wallet to another and counting how long it takes to get POS rewards.
Note, if you use your coins then they start to mature all over again.
Activity: 42
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Not Fixed, no stacking.  Lips sealed
Stacking not working for me.
wallet says 2s but after 1hour nothing  Grin

Plz fix it  Wink

How long have you had your wallet open? And is your wallet locked ? Please provide more details.

Wallet not locked
Stacking icon green
Wallet open 1 hour
"expected time to earn reward is 2s"

i am downloading again full blockchain maybe it will fix.
Have you got problem fixed?
wallet says 2s but after 1hour nothing  Grin

Plz fix it  Wink

How long have you had your wallet open? And is your wallet locked ? Please provide more details.

Wallet not locked
Stacking icon green
Wallet open 1 hour
"expected time to earn reward is 2s"

i am downloading again full blockchain maybe it will fix.
wallet says 2s but after 1hour nothing  Grin

Plz fix it  Wink

wallet says 2s but after 1hour nothing  Grin

Plz fix it  Wink
For those of you who hold ratcoins at bittrex exchange please be sure to withdraw them, because we were delisted on June 6th and then you have 14 days from June 6th to withdraw your coins.
So now its the best to withdraw them and transfer them to coinnext exchange, or just keep them in your offline wallet.

Till we have green light from bittrex and a date when they might re-add us, the best thing is to follow what's written above ^^.

Is POS working? It's best to keep them at the wallet then.

POS is working just fine yes Smiley
Activity: 177
For those of you who hold ratcoins at bittrex exchange please be sure to withdraw them, because we were delisted on June 6th and then you have 14 days from June 6th to withdraw your coins.
So now its the best to withdraw them and transfer them to coinnext exchange, or just keep them in your offline wallet.

Till we have green light from bittrex and a date when they might re-add us, the best thing is to follow what's written above ^^.

Is POS working? It's best to keep them at the wallet then.

How long can I expect a stake to take on ~5650 coins to take, wallet has been open since the 6th, weight is showing ~19.7k...

+- 9 days so in your case there are a few days left.
Activity: 29
How long can I expect a stake to take on ~5650 coins to take, wallet has been open since the 6th, weight is showing ~19.7k...
Activity: 159
abaddon
Let's do this!  I was wondering what happened to my precious RATCs!
Update :

We are close to have a second retailer on board, for that reason we are looking to partner with a payment processor, but before that we need to be listed on a fairly large exchange.
Bittrex is a great exchange, currently we're contacting them for re-adding RatCoin to their exchange. Hope to hear from them soon.

Secondly, a great marketing campaign is going to start, not exactly sure when, but hope very soon. RatCoin is here to stay!
This will add more value to Ratcoin because it will attract new miners and new investors.

Get your cheap Ratcoins while you still can on Coinnext exchange, and see your investment grow!
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
The new RatCoin logo is just finished, I think it's a fantastic logo, back to the roots Smiley

explorer updated!
Wallets will be updated soon, also the website will be updated to match the new logo. Due to the warm weather everything is done very slow  Grin
The new RatCoin logo is just finished, I think it's a fantastic logo, back to the roots Smiley

We are looking for some one to make us a dice game, if you can do this contact me and tell me what you charge.

Nice logo  Smiley Do you change it also in wallet or just OP?
Activity: 177

We are looking for some one to make us a dice game, if you can do this contact me and tell me what you charge.

Nice logo mate! You tell what you give. I think 100 Rat is fair considering the total amount of coins and the potential price.

Pages:
Jump to: