Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rawcoin Revival. NEW WALLET! - page 5. (Read 53074 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 10
October 05, 2014, 01:55:14 PM
Has there been any updates or development on the Decentralized Autonomous Company?

The price of the coin would be higher if any developments were actually posted here. No one cares about a club for bagholders.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
October 03, 2014, 05:22:29 PM
Get in before the club closes this month! For what ATXsilver is offering, anything under 500 sats is a steal!

Indeed this is real folks!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 03, 2014, 12:34:41 PM
Get in before the club closes this month! For what ATXsilver is offering, anything under 500 sats is a steal!
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
October 03, 2014, 12:00:39 PM
I am still accepting more entries into Club #RawMetals!

100K Minimum RAW to qualify.

Please PM me with your information!

This IS LEGIT! You will receive a package with physical precious metals in your mailbox!

Only a few spots left!
October 02, 2014, 12:18:37 PM
There are still several slots available to qualify for the Club #RAWMetals membership package. I have around 5 Qualified entries so far, so that leaves a few slots open that I am willing to extend the deadline a little while to allow people to qualify.

At current prices (<200 satoshi), why NOT join Club #RawMetals? PM me here with your wallet address, # of Coins, and preferred mailing address.

Here on BCT or on Twitter @bwilliken.

Monthly precious metals packages mailed out to reward the LARGEST 10 holders of $RAW! With a special surprise going to the largest holder each month!

Spread the word.
So much for "Community"
October 02, 2014, 12:31:47 AM
block explorer is a piece of garbage.

too many transactions to show balances inwallet.

ClubRAW members, hit me in pm regarding the tech - raw conversion.
October 01, 2014, 06:37:40 PM

Contact @Bwilliken on twitter or pm atxsilver here.
[/quote]

Thanks
[/quote]

Buy RAWCOIN at market price on bittrex
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2014, 08:26:26 AM

How can I join this?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 01, 2014, 08:20:04 AM

[/quote]

How can I join this?
[/quote]

legendary
September 30, 2014, 08:49:58 PM
BTW I just downloaded the wallet from OP and ran it for some time but it keeps crashing , runtime error. Any advice?

try the original wallet it should work.

https://github.com/rawcoind/rawcoin-exe

Got it . Perfect . Thanks

Anyone who owns 100K $RAW in a staking wallet as of October 1st, 2014 qualifies for a club #RAWMetals package to be delivered free of charge to the mailing address of their choosing. Packages will include Physical Silver, Collectible Copper Rounds, And Antique American & Foreign Coins and/or paper currency. The Top 10 RAW holders will all receive Club #RawMetals packages.

How can I join this?
legendary
Activity: 1120
September 29, 2014, 07:44:48 PM
BTW I just downloaded the wallet from OP and ran it for some time but it keeps crashing , runtime error. Any advice?

try the original wallet it should work.

https://github.com/rawcoind/rawcoin-exe
legendary
September 29, 2014, 01:40:49 PM
legendary
September 29, 2014, 11:14:26 AM
Anyone who owns 100K $RAW in a staking wallet as of October 1st, 2014 qualifies for a club #RAWMetals package to be delivered free of charge to the mailing address of their choosing. Packages will include Physical Silver, Collectible Copper Rounds, And Antique American & Foreign Coins and/or paper currency. The Top 10 RAW holders will all receive Club #RawMetals packages.

At current prices that is only an 0.18 investment if you do not qualify currently. I plan on doing this Club on a monthly basis, and I will also be scaling the gifts based on the number of $RAW staked. The best Club #RawMetals package will go to the largest holder of $RAW, the smallest package to the smallest holder (100,000 minimum to qualify for top 10).

There is talk of bringing on a new Dev, for a reported sum of 1 BTC; then we could have a legit, proven, and respectable Dev fix all the ills of this coin. I am offering this Club #RawMetals package to incentivize more of the community to participate and create demand for this coin. I like the setup of this coin, the low number of coins in existence, along with some of the marketing assets and intrinsic features.

Everyone get on Twitter and start promoting $RAW, Club #RawMetals, and participation in the program. With the low float of less than 6 million coins, it wouldn't take many large holders to lock up most of the float, and prevent small sells from holding this price down below 1000 satoshi. There is no reason this crypto SHOULD be below 1000 satoshi IMO. It is just a lack of faith, and disgust at the previous devs, as well as a bit of capitulation.

Let's work to get $RAW back in motion, and do what we can to promote and spread the world of the Club Programs. We can also talk about 'crowdfunding' a legit dev who could make certain guarantees so as not to abandon the coin, but one step at a time. Buy your 100,000 stake by Oct. 1st.

@Bwilliken

Support RawCoin by mining at the RawCoin multipool http://thepool.pw/RAW/

Please referer to this how to http://thepool.pw/RAW/?f=howto for more details on how to set up the miners, the multipool does not require registration, the miners must use their RAW address as worker name to receive payment.

Both iniciatives are GREAT! but without a DEV all this is futile , that is way I'm asking  for a takeover. I'm sure if we all pitch in a new Dev could be hired and give this coin a strong backbone
September 29, 2014, 10:32:10 AM
Support RawCoin by mining at the RawCoin multipool http://thepool.pw/RAW/

Please referer to this how to http://thepool.pw/RAW/?f=howto for more details on how to set up the miners, the multipool does not require registration, the miners must use their RAW address as worker name to receive payment.
September 29, 2014, 10:31:19 AM

At current prices that is only an 0.18 investment if you do not qualify currently. I plan on doing this Club on a monthly basis, and I will also be scaling the gifts based on the number of $RAW staked. The best Club #RawMetals package will go to the largest holder of $RAW, the smallest package to the smallest holder (100,000 minimum to qualify for top 10).

There is talk of bringing on a new Dev, for a reported sum of 1 BTC; then we could have a legit, proven, and respectable Dev fix all the ills of this coin. I am offering this Club #RawMetals package to incentivize more of the community to participate and create demand for this coin. I like the setup of this coin, the low number of coins in existence, along with some of the marketing assets and intrinsic features.

Everyone get on Twitter and start promoting $RAW, Club #RawMetals, and participation in the program. With the low float of less than 6 million coins, it wouldn't take many large holders to lock up most of the float, and prevent small sells from holding this price down below 1000 satoshi. There is no reason this crypto SHOULD be below 1000 satoshi IMO. It is just a lack of faith, and disgust at the previous devs, as well as a bit of capitulation.

Let's work to get $RAW back in motion, and do what we can to promote and spread the world of the Club Programs. We can also talk about 'crowdfunding' a legit dev who could make certain guarantees so as not to abandon the coin, but one step at a time. Buy your 100,000 stake by Oct. 1st.

@Bwilliken

@Bwilliken is doing a great thing with RawCoin

Please help by posting your own tweets in twitter.

September 28, 2014, 09:02:39 PM
I got my shares Smiley
September 28, 2014, 08:38:38 PM

@Bwilliken

legendary
September 28, 2014, 10:46:10 AM
Takeover? anyone interested?
Activity: 350
September 27, 2014, 12:55:55 PM
This coin is as dead as it gets regardless of what the "devs" may be doing, and I seriously doubt anything has happened. Should PiggeyDev ever make another coin or even affiliate himself with another coin I will be staying far away, he's proven that though he may be a capable coder, he's completely useless at even basic PR to keep a coin going (well until he sold off his coins). Not even bothering to take the 2 mins to make a weekly twitter post or on here is ridiculous. 2 coins, the same patterns, both promising, both abandoned. Oh well. 

i dumped it long ago at good prices(at a loss). dump and move the fuck on.
Pages:
Jump to: