Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RBX] - Ripto Bux - The Official Tipping Token of the Waves Platform! - page 16. (Read 38730 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 392
Ripto Bux in WAVES purse is true? Seems to be free to send.
Activity: 302
i think we are still swap period?

i haven't swapped all rbx yet, was waiting on some kind of update...but might as well just do it so i don't forget about it i guess.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Crazy idea and probably flawed/too complicated for RBX but hopefully interesting concept nonetheless...

The Real Dollar Token (RDT) backed by an average of 10x RBX collateral

RDT is always redeemable for exactly 1 USD and is transferrable between the Waves and Ethereum blockchain backed by RBX

The RBX Staking system. 200 million RBX (that would have been used for share-dropping) is put into contract address ‘EFG’ that pays people who deposit RBX into contract address ‘ABC’ say 24% per annum.

Example

Hypothetical exchange rate 1 RBX =  $0.1

MR. A wants to stake his RBX so his XYZ address sends 10$ worth of RBX, (100 RBX) to contract address ABC

MR. A's XYZ address receives back 1 RDT for every 10 USD worth of RBX sent to ABC, so in this case 1 RDT and in addition he starts to receive 24% per annum paid monthly to his XYZ contract address. (so say 2RBX per month based on his 100 RBX deposit in the example)  

Mr. A can now sell the RDT for 1 USD (or slightly more) in any currency to somebody, say Mr. B that wants a token that will hold the value of the USD. Even after moving/selling the RDT, Mr. A's contract address XYZ will continue receiving 2 RBX a month.

Mr. B has ETH but he wants to move into USD for a bit and he doesn't trust USDT or a centralised exchange especially after the recent shenanigans. So Mr. B buys the RDT token for $1 or slightly more on any exchange that offers RDT. At any time Mr. B can send his RDT to contract address ABC and he will receive in return $1 worth of RBX from the ABC contract address based on the current exchange rate. (The exchange rate can be sourced via 'Oraclize' perhaps?)

If Mr. A ever wants to get back his original 100 RBX he is staking, all he has to do is send back the same amount of RDT he initially received from the 'ABC' address. So in this case he would have to buy 1 RDT for circa 1 USD on the open market and then send it to ABC from his XYZ address. The ABC contract will recognise his XYZ address and send him back his original 100 RBX.

So what you have is a traditional staking system that has created a dual blockchain token always worth 1 USD as a by-product. Even with a 90% drop in the RBX value at which the average RDT was created (meaning probably a 95% fall in the RBX price) they will still be redeemable for $1 worth of RBX. Plus there will be the 200 Million RBX (less what has been paid out in staking) that can be used to redeem RDT if necessary too.
legendary
Activity: 1138
For instance, I've just found out that Sphearis over in Waves slack is working on a cool feature that will allow any Waves based token to have it's own functional version of Proof of Stake. I'm considering re-allocating a portion of the supply for this - I think it'd be a cool way to get more people involved and holding RBX rather than dumping them if they receive them in a free airdrop.

This would be great. Additional airdrops will result in dumping. Some form of POS will result in the opposite.

Just saw this token recently and thought it's cool that you have circa 20% of the supply to pivot with, so some brainstorming ideas...

- 100 Day Lock-Up You could have something like a '100 day lock-up' for a pro-rata share of 50 million RBX. This will remove most of the available supply from circulation and increase demand for the remaining supply, due to people buying it to participate in the lock-up, this will be very price positive during the next 4-6 months while RBX establishes itself and has additional developments which will create even more demand. Contrast this with bringing out those cool developments but seeing the price struggle if 50 million RBX are given away in share-drops.

- Stronger than ETH/WAVES Could you create some system whereby in most eventualities such as a catastrophic blockchain failure of ETH/WAVES the RBX on the failed chain could be re-instated on the working one? That way RBX can be advertised as being in most eventualities, stronger than ETH or WAVES because it can survive most catastrophic blockchain events and with potentially minimal impact on price.

Activity: 352
Merit: 251
I have a total trust in ripto
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
what's up with the blockswap airdrop? still gonna happen?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Can you give an estimated date?  to come back and check for updates?
Activity: 325
It lloks like that double chain will be the new crypto trend https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-inpay-first-dual-blockchain-token-wavesetc-roadmap-1910108

Maybe time to spread a bit more the word about rbx?
Is there any bounty for signature or tweeting?
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Yea guys I reached out to CMC the other day and gave them the total circulating supply at this current point in time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Bittrex would be a nice add as well
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hi!
What's the actual supply of rbx now?
Is it correct to say it's between 200K and 300K coins?

Hi cryptomass,

Currently ~ 226 million Ripto Bux are in circulation.

By the time airdrop distribution is complete, we aim to have roughly 400 million in free floating circulation.

- ripto

Ok great ! Smiley

Would it be possible for you to communicate it to coinmarketcap so they can update their data?
ATM they show a "?" for the total supply and for the market cap.
I don't know if it's only me but it gives a bad impression when browsing through coins to see it instead of a digit.

Hey,

I can send them this information - I've actually been researching just what is meant by the '?' and what exactly they need from me to update the cap accordingly.

I'll try and get everything to them in the next week or so Smiley

I'm in agreement that an actual cap would look better  Smiley

- ripto

FYI, coinmarketcap has just update RBX market cap and circulating supply. Good to see a proper info on this coins. Smiley .
Any update on the airdrop and blockswap?
Hi Dev, You need to get this coin on a Chinese exchange. This coin needs to be on BTC38 exchange.

Wink

I agree. We need more exchange.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hi Dev, You need to get this coin on a Chinese exchange. This coin needs to be on BTC38 exchange.

Wink
Activity: 326
Merit: 124
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Hi!

Hi cryptomass,

By the time airdrop distribution is complete, we aim to have roughly 400 million in free floating circulation.

- ripto

Ok great ! Smiley

Would it be possible for you to communicate it to coinmarketcap so they can update their data?
I don't know if it's only me but it gives a bad impression when browsing through coins to see it instead of a digit.

Hey,

I can send them this information - I've actually been researching just what is meant by the '?' and what exactly they need from me to update the cap accordingly.

I'll try and get everything to them in the next week or so Smiley

I'm in agreement that an actual cap would look better  Smiley

- ripto
Activity: 325
Hi!

Hi cryptomass,

- ripto

Ok great ! Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: