Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RBX] - Ripto Bux - The Official Tipping Token of the Waves Platform! - page 7. (Read 38730 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
When do we expect the coin to grow? And then it just goes down something!

The highest price I've ever known was around 300 satoshi. Hope it will reach that peak again. So, it means time to buy and hold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
When do we expect the coin to grow? And then it just goes down something!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
what do i do w rbx besides trading it?
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Great info! I think this coin very good to hold at the moment! I will buy some coin for next times!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Yes guys for various reasons we will not be pursuing dual blockchain functionality.

The 3rd party centralized aspect of the Incent Blockswap Etherum gateway caused way too much trouble for RBX holders.

We think that currently, RBX makes a great, low-stakes, tip token for users on slack channels where Myco's tip bot is enabled, and also a nice functional fee for Waves transactions (specifically by node-operators for stake-leasing distributions), and these are two nice use cases for RBX.

- ripto

That was like.. you're biggest sell. What's next?
Activity: 326
Merit: 124
Yes guys for various reasons we will not be pursuing dual blockchain functionality.

The 3rd party centralized aspect of the Incent Blockswap Etherum gateway caused way too much trouble for RBX holders.

We think that currently, RBX makes a great, low-stakes, tip token for users on slack channels where Myco's tip bot is enabled, and also a nice functional fee for Waves transactions (specifically by node-operators for stake-leasing distributions), and these are two nice use cases for RBX.

- ripto

Hey Ripto, Thanks for taking your time to update us here. Shame about the whole Blockswap fiasco, sounded very promising.
Are you working on any other projects?
Activity: 55
Here's something interesting - the Oceanlab project led by Waves developer Sphearis and his partner dibatch accepts the Ripto Bux asset in their token sale.

You can visit the site here. http://ico.oceanlab.eu/

Although I'm a big fan of Sphearis and all the work he does for the Waves community, do not consider this information investment advice or my stamp of approval for the project. Do your own research when deciding to participate in token sales.

(I just think it's neat that someone is holding a token sale that allows participation with Waves based assets.) and if you got tipped on slack I guess you can put your RBX to use here.

- ripto
For all intents and purposes, you can consider the Ethereum RBX token that some of you may have gotten in your MEW accounts as defunct. The accounting of BlockSwap is now irreparably off, and we will no longer be supporting Ether RBX as a result of the skewed supply.

All users who used the BlockSwap service have received the full amount of RBX that they swapped across platforms.

Circulating supply is correct and on the Waves chain in full.

- ripto

- ripto

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Is there no update in the future?

Read this : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20548444

As currently Ripto will be bring back from dual platform chain coin into only in Waves platform

For other information, read the link on top, Dev just posted a long detail about that
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
It is a very interesting project.
I am looking forward to future development Grin
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Is there no update in the future?
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Tell me why the coin so fell in price ??
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Is that working for all Waves based Assets?

if your question is to my reply , then no , incent where 3rd party and they did  the swap.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is that working for all Waves based Assets?

thats nice of incent Smiley , but when i swapped , i did received the ripto in my eth wallet , they still there, so does this mean i will get this back also ?

Do I understand right, you got your RBX in Myetherwallet?

yes , it was very easy ....

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I don't understand the use of this token. Tipping, OK, but what should then someone do with this tip. Just tip someone else?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

thats nice of incent Smiley , but when i swapped , i did received the ripto in my eth wallet , they still there, so does this mean i will get this back also ?

Do I understand right, you got your RBX in Myetherwallet?
Chances are that you received some from leasing your Waves, and the node operator sent you a portion of their proceeds, including the Ripto Bux.

I received some riptobux in my waveswallet for free. I am not sure for what but I always appreciate free coin. Thank you very much

i too have received some , nice , ripto is always welcome Smiley , do you know for how low they gonna give ripto Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: