Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCT| Proof of Importance| Next Generation Cryptocurrency Network - page 2. (Read 1309 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I really like the vision of this project, transparency is needed, but I am a little confused with the concept of this project, what do you mean by Proof of Importance and Proof of Work?
Anyway, hopefully the team has a good plan for the development of this project.

The heart of blockchain projects is "Consensus Mechanism". In BTC, the consensus is proof of work which is also common in most blockchain projects.

Our group is focused on something different, namely proof of importance. That  is, to prove how important a work in blockchain network. The work could be anything, papers, video, image or even your name!

How to measure your importance? You may want to have a look at our whitepaper
https://github.com/Reference-And-Certify-Token/RCT.Whitepaper/blob/master/RCT_whitepaper.pdf

For more detailed explanation, please join our slack/telegram to have a talk with our core developers!

Thanks!
Activity: 22
reserve portugues translation , if needed
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I really like the vision of this project, transparency is needed, but I am a little confused with the concept of this project, what do you mean by Proof of Importance and Proof of Work?
Anyway, hopefully the team has a good plan for the development of this project.
Activity: 32
Hi,dev,reserve the Taipei translation Bounty for me .

Please join our slack/telegram, we can discuss more about translation.

Thanks!
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
Hi,dev,reserve the Taipei translation Bounty for me .
Pages:
Jump to: