Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RD] Red Wind. Mars Colonization. Launched. Algo=CryptoNight - page 26. (Read 69576 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
ok,keep solo mining~  Wink
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
dev is busy.
rd will to do moon
You miss the point...
This coin is about Mars.
 Tongue
Activity: 13
Activity: 55
dev is busy.
rd will to do moon
Activity: 45
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Ladies and gentlemen,

We are happy to inform you that at the moment we have reached a consensus with the pool developer, and the plan is to have RD added to the pool in the course of next week.

Our next step is negotiations with exchanges' admins and getting RD listed on an exchange.

Thank you for your attention and support.
dev,any news about the progress of pool or exchange ?  Huh
Activity: 63
Ladies and gentlemen,

We are happy to inform you that at the moment we have reached a consensus with the pool developer, and the plan is to have RD added to the pool in the course of next week.

Our next step is negotiations with exchanges' admins and getting RD listed on an exchange.

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy
That is good news but if this coin is perfectly solo mineable then why wouldn't the main focus be on getting onto an exchange to have some value put to this coin Smiley It's just my opinion but without an exchange this coin won't do anything but die off

The thing is, many people, as you might see in this thread, would like to have a pool to mine this coin in the first place; this is the reason for us to focus first on pools at the moment.
We do realize that we need to get RD listed on an exchange, however, we believe that the best way would be to add RD to a pool first, and then get it listed on an exchange.

Thank you for your support.
pool VS exchange ,which one is first really doesn't matter. What matters is to let more people know this coin.
Ya but I want to know is the algo of this coin pool mineable? that's what I am wondering because I thought that this was a solo mineable coin and nothing more? But I don't know a lot about mining and algos either so I could be mistaken but I do think that if this coin is legit and wants to actually try to accomplish what it's intending on accomplishing that an exchange would be in order for it to make any money whatsoever Smiley
but I want to know is the algo of this coin pool mineable?
yes and yes.
you can solo mining RD now for the net hashrate is pretty low .
Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy
That is good news but if this coin is perfectly solo mineable then why wouldn't the main focus be on getting onto an exchange to have some value put to this coin Smiley It's just my opinion but without an exchange this coin won't do anything but die off

The thing is, many people, as you might see in this thread, would like to have a pool to mine this coin in the first place; this is the reason for us to focus first on pools at the moment.
We do realize that we need to get RD listed on an exchange, however, we believe that the best way would be to add RD to a pool first, and then get it listed on an exchange.

pool VS exchange ,which one is first really doesn't matter. What matters is to let more people know this coin.
Ya but I want to know is the algo of this coin pool mineable? that's what I am wondering because I thought that this was a solo mineable coin and nothing more? But I don't know a lot about mining and algos either so I could be mistaken but I do think that if this coin is legit and wants to actually try to accomplish what it's intending on accomplishing that an exchange would be in order for it to make any money whatsoever Smiley
but I want to know is the algo of this coin pool mineable?
yes and yes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy

Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy

Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy

Well have you gotten it added to a pool yet? Also can you pool mine a Cryptonite coin?
Activity: 52
Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy

Ladies and gentlemen,

Hey Dev,how is the pool and the exchanges going now? Huh
Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy
I am waiting for the pool,when it's ready,I'll mine this coin.
Ya but while you are waiting for it to be pool mineable there are already people mining this coin and grabbing a bunch because you can solo mine it
Activity: 59
Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy
I am waiting for the pool,when it's ready,I'll mine this coin.
Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ladies and gentlemen,

Great news,thx!!! Cheesy
Activity: 52
Ladies and gentlemen,

Activity: 55
goodcoin
we need a exchange.
Activity: 94
How many coins are mined everyday??  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: