Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] REACOIN (REAN) - YescryptR16 - No premine - No ICO - Fair launch full POW - page 3. (Read 1277 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 10
To possibly survive this coin, what are your activities that you are targeting this year to accomplish?
There are countless alt projects already, and most of them just die down naturally.
I do agree that this has no premine, no ICO, so people should not have big expectations.
However, do you think you have something that can at least give this project a longer life than most?

Hello, there are the roadmap and the whitepaper available on the website https://reacoin.io/ thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I'm really hoping that you can answer @TimeTeller's question as it is important to know. I'd also like to know your competitive advantage, because to be honest, without a clear competitive advantages, what your project offered can actually be replaced by hundreds of other similar projects
Activity: 450
Merit: 10
Was this coin really an amount mined a few days ago? When will there be any exchanges? What is the purpose of Reacoin?

Hello, the coin officially started yesterday. There was a few blocks mined (until block height 120 approximately) in order to secure the chain with a first checkpoint - that checkpoint will validate the first mined block (block height 1 ) and genesis block as well.
Also, the block maturity is set to 100 blocks, so it required to mine over 101 blocks to do so.
Then there is the CSV and SegWit consensus and protocols respectively which had to be activated in order to protect the blockchain, we had to mine once again over 100 blocks to do so.

Also, a few more blocks were mined (approximately 20 or 15) to test the mining process in the official mining pools.

No cryptocoin should officially start at block height 0 to the public without doing the steps mentioned above, it would be insecure and even if the consensus and protocol explained were implemented into the code itself (like from an early version of Bitcoin or Litecoin) it would still be insecure to launch the project without at least 1 checkpoint.
Otherwise it would create separated chains into the same network, and would be a disaster.

Also, note that those blocks to install those explained protocols were mined with a very low hashrate, without increasing the network difficulty. So the community officially started with the smallest network difficulty's possible value, for a fair launch.

Regarding the purpose of the project and the exchange listing, please take a look at the whitepaper, available from the website, thank you!
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
Was this coin really an amount mined a few days ago? When will there be any exchanges? What is the purpose of Reacoin?
Activity: 430
Merit: 228
Genesis Block was 10 days ago.

In the first year will be mined the 50% of total supply.

You upload the entire Github from cero.... but its a Bitcoin Fork with 5 commits.

No thanks.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
To possibly survive this coin, what are your activities that you are targeting this year to accomplish?
There are countless alt projects already, and most of them just die down naturally.
I do agree that this has no premine, no ICO, so people should not have big expectations.
However, do you think you have something that can at least give this project a longer life than most?
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Rea Coin now available on:

MurkaPool.it

https://www.murkapool.it/

Stratum:
stratum+tcp://murkapool.it:6337

Miner Command Line:
-a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://murkapool.it:6337 -u -p c=REAC

Fees:
0.3 % - Shared Mining
0.3 % - Solo Mining