Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RealCoin REC – Coin closest to real money |Coin of the real life| Launched - page 42. (Read 58140 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
any other pool? i can not connect to ahmedbodiwala.tk

Sorry, we are working on other pool, now I suggest you solo mining.
Activity: 81
any other pool? i can not connect to ahmedbodiwala.tk
Nice and original logo that wasn't just copied and pasted from the internet  Roll Eyes

It's not only logo, we are trying to make realcoin to be successful.
This whole "premine for bounty" thing cracks me up. Even in the non-existently remote chance that these are for "bounty", and not to be dumped on losers by the OP if it ever reaches Cryptsy, the fact that this premined coin even exists dilutes the value of the rest of them to nothing.

You know nothing about this, total coin is 20 billion, and premine is only 1 million.
NWO
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Nice and original logo that wasn't just copied and pasted from the internet  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This whole "premine for bounty" thing cracks me up. Even in the non-existently remote chance that these are for "bounty", and not to be dumped on losers by the OP if it ever reaches Cryptsy, the fact that this premined coin even exists dilutes the value of the rest of them to nothing.
Hash Power of RealCoin achieve 400Mh/s.

Hope more people join into RealCoin.
delete the following code:

BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=E:\realcoin-dev\deps\boost_1_53_0
BOOST_LIB_PATH=E:\realcoin-dev\deps\boost_1_53_0\stage\lib
BDB_INCLUDE_PATH=E:\realcoin-dev\deps\db-4.8.30.NC\build_unix
BDB_LIB_PATH=E:\realcoin-dev\deps\db-4.8.30.NC\build_unix
OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=E:\realcoin-dev\deps\openssl-1.0.1e\include
OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=E:\realcoin-dev\deps\openssl-1.0.1e
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
can anyone tell me how to fix this please
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [realcoin-qt] Error 1

just use:
change the libraries in realcoin-qt.pro, then recompile.
Change them to what?
576,000 coins are going to miners every day, so no, 1 million is not a lot really.

Don't be so short sighted.

576,000 goes to big fishes mostly, how many average people get? You said it's ok to premine 1 mil at the beginning, what a nice logic. Fortunately there are better choices there to mine ...

premined 1million is really not that much, using for bounty and give away.

You can have your own choice.

just use:
change the libraries in realcoin-qt.pro, then recompile.
Activity: 476
576,000 coins are going to miners every day, so no, 1 million is not a lot really.

576,000 goes to big fishes mostly, how many average people get? You said it's ok to premine 1 mil at the beginning, what a nice logic. Fortunately there are better choices there to mine ...
Activity: 302

Activity: 112

1. Go check your built boost files and make sure the right files in the  boost stage folder are there. So you want to make sure the mingw version is right and such.
2. Check and make sure the path is correct(for instance, check to make sure you don't have a "-" where you should have a "_")
3. make sure your slashes are facing the right direction in your make file (should be unix style, like /)
Activity: 476
This coin actually had a really good and fair start.  Some people might not agree with the premine for bounties and giveaways, but it seems that the most successful of the new altcoins have the biggest premines - some way more than this coin.

Anyways, I don't have a lot of hashing power but I'm still finding blocks while mining solo - and it's finally paying out the full 200 coins per block!  Grin

0.00005% of the coins got premined which isn't a big deal.  Some people are just very short sighted.  I'm solo mining this as well on my 7950 and finding blocks.  Seems like this one is flying under the radar for a little while which is nice!

call 1 mil coins 0.00005%?? over 20 years maybe? what a retard!

People mine it with what 1 day a couple thousand? and the dev premined 1 mil? what's the point to mine this coin? there are good ones out there: stablecoin is one with 0 premine and fair start, it's much more appealing to mine than this premined one
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This coin actually had a really good and fair start.  Some people might not agree with the premine for bounties and giveaways, but it seems that the most successful of the new altcoins have the biggest premines - some way more than this coin.

Anyways, I don't have a lot of hashing power but I'm still finding blocks while mining solo - and it's finally paying out the full 200 coins per block!  Grin

0.00005% of the coins got premined which isn't a big deal.  Some people are just very short sighted.  I'm solo mining this as well on my 7950 and finding blocks.  Seems like this one is flying under the radar for a little while which is nice!
Activity: 302

Activity: 658
These new coins are becoming even more of a joke. So lets summarise :

- 30 second block time, 3 confirmations. Lol.
- 1,076,000 PREMINED (That's over a million coins)

Yet more worthless crap that doesn't even deserve the attention of the community. Please stop this.

lmao, 1 mil premine? and people still mining it?

The give away process and bounty process are current running and the premined coins will all be give away as bounty.

the bounty listed in the 1st page is not even 100K, 1/10 of what you premined. What you plan to do with the 900K? dump to an exchange?

why not you publish the wallet containing these bounty, so people know where they are?

not giving a clear picture of what happened to the 1 mil premined coins, I don't feel comfortable to mine this one.
Pages:
Jump to: