Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] [REALT.UK] ★★ - page 4. (Read 9721 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 02:34:36 AM
Ambitious project. If it works out, this might fly high and yield some nice profit.
I will wait for the ICO.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
WWW.REALT.UK
August 26, 2017, 07:23:41 PM
you need way more exposure for your project, not sure how you are going to resolve that problem but this is simply not enough in comparison to all those other projects out there. They are running a hell of marketing campaigns and you should be doing the same in a best case scenario.

You are right, marketing efforts should be increased, and we will do our best.

So far the audience of Realt.uk doubles every day, we communicate with visitors, receive questions and offers.

In coming days we will launch new advertising campaigns.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
August 26, 2017, 06:40:34 PM
you need way more exposure for your project, not sure how you are going to resolve that problem but this is simply not enough in comparison to all those other projects out there. They are running a hell of marketing campaigns and you should be doing the same in a best case scenario.
WWW.REALT.UK
August 26, 2017, 06:16:05 PM
open bounty translation or not dev
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need

Unfortunately, REALT bounty for Indonesian translation has already been taken.

You are welcome to participate in our social bounty campaigns.

We have a special thread with the bounty programs available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-bounty-realt-real-estate-rental-marketplace-bounty-100000-2103361
WWW.REALT.UK
August 25, 2017, 10:37:57 PM
I like this phrase - " direct settlements without commissions for all market participants".
That's great news for everyone. But the question here lies on - will it be a reality?
Will the REALT team can really deliver this target? And if yes, then, how long will we wait for this?

Thank you for this question. Please consider the main advantages of REALT project

* Extensive experience in software development and in managing large teams of developers. Kirill (Realt Ltd CEO) has been doing this for many years for transnational corporations (Morgan Stanley investment bank, BP oil major). Now Kirill directs eight teams of software developers for Nordea bank distributed in Nordic countries.

* Experience in creating a successful real estate marketplace. Oleg (Realt Ltd CMO) has been a member of www.Realt.by platform for many years. He participated in the formation and development of the marketplace from the very beginning. It is noteworthy that Realt.by became the absolute regional leader in real estate audience and advertising.

* Reliable jurisdiction and legal clearance of all assets. Realt Ltd is registered in London, United Kingdom. We performed all the needed European bureaucratic procedures and registered the REALT trademark in the United Kingdom (IPO UK00003042179) and the European Union (CTM 012099172) to protect the assets in the company’s legal jurisdictions, whilst providing services globally.

We know exactly how to apply Ethereum and Solidity to real estate services. Taking into consideration our IT experience, technology does not pose a problem. The project development can be organized in a fast and productive way with a qualified control of each iteration. Therefore, we expect to launch the REALT marketplace in the first quarter of 2018.
WWW.REALT.UK
August 26, 2017, 01:37:21 PM
o yes dev, I do not see the logo or image for the coin that is on the concept of your project that you want to promote, do you think it is not necessary?

Thanks for asking and caring.

We have an image for the coin at Realt.uk website in the Whitepaper section, please find the link below

http://realt.uk/#whitepaper
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 12:41:36 AM
open bounty translation or not dev
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 12:29:52 AM
o yes dev, I do not see the logo or image for the coin that is on the concept of your project that you want to promote, do you think it is not necessary?
WWW.REALT.UK
August 25, 2017, 06:52:26 PM
One more project with a very good sales strategy, but I see your ICO is very long, more than a month, does this project provide an unlimited token for ICO? A good, though slightly ambitious, mission is good

The total supply is limited to 100,000,000 REALT tokens (RLT), and only 48,75% (including bonuses) are available for sale.

In addition to direct transactions between the platform users, we'll be expanding the functionality of REALT marketplace by adding related products and services that will be offered for RLT.

Our goal is to make REALT platform beneficial for all market participants.
WWW.REALT.UK
August 26, 2017, 12:15:27 AM
i will keep follow on the tread and waiting for bounty campaign.
thank you sir i hope this project success. Smiley

Reserved. How about bounties program?

kemancok, anhdn42, you are welcome to join, please find a link to the bounty campaign thread below
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-bounty-realt-real-estate-rental-marketplace-bounty-100000-2103361
WWW.REALT.UK
August 25, 2017, 02:08:00 PM
The total supply of your coins is 100,000,000 it is common and reasonable, I am interested in your project and I want to join, hopefully your project is successful, thanks

Thank you very much for you warm welcoming and supporting the project.

We also think that the total supply will satisfy market needs and allow market players to achieve their objectives.

In addition to direct rental payments, REALT token will be also used to pay for advertising and other professional services of the REALT marketplace.

We will be happy to see you joining REALT ICO.
WWW.REALT.UK
August 25, 2017, 11:37:49 AM
Bonus up to 30% on the first day, I like this, this project has a very good promotion program, I will continue to see this thread for the next few days, and see some further post, actually I'm interested in your ICO, but I'm just not sure , Good luck

Thank you for your interest.

You're right. There is 30% bonus for the first sale. Please note that only 5% of total token supply will be sold with that bonus rate. After the first 5% are sold, the bonus rate decreases to 15%.

We'll be glad if you participate in REALT ICO.

Activity: 252
August 25, 2017, 10:44:01 PM
i will keep follow on the tread and waiting for bounty campaign.
thank you sir i hope this project success. Smiley
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 08:20:17 PM
There is not much expectation for this project, there is no innovation in the issue of the token, that is, for the circle of money for a month of ico, is the author of their own projects without confidence in the performance
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
August 25, 2017, 07:56:23 PM
I like this phrase - " direct settlements without commissions for all market participants".
That's great news for everyone. But the question here lies on - will it be a reality?
Will the REALT team can really deliver this target? And if yes, then, how long will we wait for this?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
August 25, 2017, 09:31:47 AM
Interesting, how about the price? The total supply is quite a lot, why no airdrop? I think airdrop will benefit you, I'll see the progress of the coins before the ICO begins, good luck
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 25, 2017, 09:07:18 AM
One more project with a very good sales strategy, but I see your ICO is very long, more than a month, does this project provide an unlimited token for ICO? A good, though slightly ambitious, mission is good
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
August 25, 2017, 08:59:28 AM
The total supply of your coins is 100,000,000 it is common and reasonable, I am interested in your project and I want to join, hopefully your project is successful, thanks
WWW.REALT.UK
August 25, 2017, 07:49:10 AM
We receive many typical questions, and below is an answer to one of them.

Q: What are advantages of using cryptocurrency tokens on REALT marketplace?

A: In nutshell, direct payments between users of REALT portal will save them a lot of money. This is especially relevant for rental services. Commissions and fees that are charged by major sites (including Airbnb) will disappear. More value will remain to all participants of transactions, both guests and hosts.

Commissions and fees (including currency conversion fee) are well known problems that forces both guests and hosts to look for workarounds. For example, people try to arrange renting agreements outside of a typical real estate platform and pay money directly after property owners and tenants get to know each other.

Rental market is estimated to be approx. $100 billion, and there are large losses due to various intermediaries, the traditional payment models of agents and the banking system itself. By moving settlements to cryptocurrency, REALT will remove the need to use them. In addition to a dedicated website where you will be able to advertise real estate and conduct transactions, everyone will also benefit from smart contracts.

The essence of the REALT project can be summarized like that: payment tokens (RLT), direct settlements without commissions for all market participants, as well as a smart contact management system that guarantees the execution of obligations under the lease transactions.

Additional functionality of the marketplace will be advertising services, that are also nominated in and paid for in REALT tokens that will expand the range of application usages of and demand for tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: