Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ▰▰▰▰ REGO TOKEN- REAL ESTATE TO GO ▰▰▰▰ - page 3. (Read 1209 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Looks promising REGO project is made, with a reliable and solid team will have a new breakthrough for the future. Who will be the target in this project?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Why did not I hear about this project? The main thing is to find good people in the team
egretia
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Real estate projects will definitely have an advantage and will grow well, this project will be great for the future with a reliable and professional team. Rego Token will be the token of interest.
I also see a great potential in real estate project introducing blockchain project. There are several already launched. However, it is really broad industry and there are a lot of space for good projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Real estate projects will definitely have an advantage and will grow well, this project will be great for the future with a reliable and professional team. Rego Token will be the token of interest.
Activity: 171
Good idea, interesting concept. Hopefully this project can be as you say.. Smiley
egretia
Activity: 238
As we know one of the best business in the world are Real Estate, this platform choose the right direction, Bringing Real Estate into the crypto world. What are the difference between Rego token platform with other platform? What are your speciality that others doesn't have?
copper member
Activity: 34
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/rego-21493 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Hello sir. I'm happy to hear the pennies as smart. Waiting for blank paper and route. We would like to update more about this project. Thank you
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 182
no more information update about rego token in twitter?. this project still going?. why you don't share new information about this project in your official twitter. I think this project is good, many people will be interest in this project. you just make a new and good news to share in media social official like twitter, Facebook etc.
Activity: 98
We just look at how the development of this project, hopefully this project always have a very good development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator
Is there any news, updates or something?

Please share these things dev teams ans manager if there is new :-)

I think it's time to have a successful project in real estate field.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
English - Romanian Translator, Manager
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator
Hey REGO team :-)

ANN translation for Korean is ready now!

Here is the link:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-rego-3429498
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Activity: 112
Have a nice day for the project! You always doing a good job!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
Pages:
Jump to: