Pages:
Author

Topic: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ANN - RENESIS - LTME (Long Term Mining Evolution) -New Algoヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ - page 6. (Read 32302 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
Here we go, first beta of new AMD miner for Windows - wildrig-multi Smiley This is beta, so monitor your rigs time to time please and report about any issue in discord mining channel. Default dev-fee is 2% and can be reduced(see wildrig.exe --help). Currently supported cards: RX 460/470/480 and RX 560/570/580(also some RX550). Later will add Vega. For those who expect viruses - I'm an author of original WildRig, so...

Nice dude !
Activity: 720
Merit: 49
Here we go, first beta of new AMD miner for Windows - wildrig-multi Smiley This is beta, so monitor your rigs time to time please and report about any issue in discord mining channel. Default dev-fee is 2% and can be reduced(see wildrig.exe --help). Currently supported cards: RX 460/470/480 and RX 560/570/580(also some RX550). Later will add Vega. For those who expect viruses - I'm an author of original WildRig, so...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good business. After all, when the market is restored, all businesss make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising plan, no doubt
Activity: 258
skam
дaжe нe тaк a пpocтo cкaмищe и пoнты
cлeжy зa пpoeктoм c caмoгo нaчaлa, пoкa нe зaмeтил пpизнaкoв мoшeнничecтвa.
ecть кaкиe-тo apгyмeнты в пoддepжкy вaшиx cлoв?
Epic update

New algo.
Asic resistant.
Epic team.

Remember the whitepaper block rewards ;

Block 5,001 to 150,000 = 800 RESS per block.
Block 150,001 to 300,000 = 150 RESS per block.
ref ; https://github.com/renesisgroup/whitepaper/blob/master/RENESIS-paper.pdf

We are at block 59589 now.

Do the math.

Let's do it Smiley
copper member
Activity: 68
We are Renesis Community !
Hey,  But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please

Hi mate. I didn't see where Bitcointalk is officially endorsing Renesis. Can you please clear it up ?
Activity: 31
Hey,  But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
copper member
A big announcement. RESS starts to get accepted in real life usage scenarios.

Renesis Project will be launching the payment solution worldwide after pilot tests in Kyrgyz Republic first. Next country to accept RESS is Kazakhstan
Activity: 41
Кeep up the great work and this idea will become a real succes, I'm pretty excited about the upcoming platform.
copper member
It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I will follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

Sure mate. Its https://twitter.com/renesisproject
It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I will follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
coin is allready listed on canadian exchange https://maplechange.com/markets/ressbtc?markets=all&column=name&order=asc&unit=volume&pinned=true
and cryptobridge planed in near future

This is an unknown Exchange, I doubt people are going to register there to trade.
Because of no volume the price is also laughable! Cheesy
now from one 1080ti you can get 2000ress in 24 hours, with price of 12sat you get almost twice profit than top of wtm
Activity: 28
Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I have been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and did not see all the updates..
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
coin is allready listed on canadian exchange https://maplechange.com/markets/ressbtc?markets=all&column=name&order=asc&unit=volume&pinned=true

This is an unknown Exchange, I doubt people are going to register there to trade.
Because of no volume the price is also laughable! Cheesy
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Yes, currently working on win release ...
https://github.com/DrZeck/zzMiner AMD Miner for Linux.

As drzech said on discord, windows version will follow soon enough.
copper member
SGMiner built by DrZech. Binary will be uploaded on official github when compiled.
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
Hi, Team and Community, the portuguese Thread is now done, and fixed the Portuguese White Paper
 Cheesy Wink

Thank you. Your reward is released mate = ) TXID 6d71b09d3caff7a907de4b5cd0e2c046bad6f1839576bfa34d495448d560b49f

Horrible, cant even understand what is "translated"... native portuguese speaker here.

Yes is a very very bad translation. Even google translate does a better job - native portuguese speaker here.
Activity: 30
The technology business can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the idea can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
Pages:
Jump to: