Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Renish 🌟 RSHN 🌟 POS 🌟 Masternodes 🌟 - page 2. (Read 1125 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
snip
I suggest you to add details on allocation of block rewards to Masternodes and stakers.
More transparent details on the distributional rewards of Renis block can attract investors.
I think there are very limited investors can have enough money to buy Renis masternodes, hence most of them will be more interested in staking.

It looks like all these things haven't even been thought through yet which would be very bad. Doesn't seem to be very well organized here.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
snip
I suggest you to add details on allocation of block rewards to Masternodes and stakers.
More transparent details on the distributional rewards of Renis block can attract investors.
I think there are very limited investors can have enough money to buy Renis masternodes, hence most of them will be more interested in staking.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Chinese translation reserved
Activity: 5
All discord links are dead, can u please post fresh one, also MN been running 15hrs. No rewards. Is this normal? How many confirmations till first MN reward? Thanks
Activity: 5
Hello, how long/how many confirmations till MN starts paying out? Thanks
Activity: 47
reserved French translation.
Activity: 52
hi. Malaysian translation reserved
Activity: 42
arabic translation reserved
Activity: 33
Vietnamese translation reserved
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Look good. Can i know when RSHN will listed on exchange. My balance cannot buy a node. 
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Polish translation reserved
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064

Q:
This is coin for horses
and about horses ?
Activity: 37
What is new in this masternode coin? Is it just the same as other normal masternode coins out there?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Your roadmap is impressive. Full of innovative items that the blockchain industry really badly needs. I am sure people will like RSHN. (this is sarcasm)
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Do something with your https certificate, it looks untrustworthy.
I see that you have some goals in the roadmap but you didn´t say when you will release it. Next year? Next 10 years?
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Russian translation reserved
copper member
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: