Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RENTAMININGRIG.COM - Bidding!PayPerActualWork!0.013/MH/Day! - page 2. (Read 4386 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Upgraded my machine, we now have 2.2M/H on site ready for renting for 0.0175 per MH/day
Plus going to connect my 2 other machines soon Smiley
Sending this kind of private messages isn't very classy IMO, could easily fall in the spam category...and it's not right either because I have never rented any machine, I do rent out though (without any issues).

Hey Acrobat, I have noticed you had some issues with other rig rental providers,

We are a brand new site for renting, one of our nice features is - you pay what you get for, if the machine didn't work for  2 hours, you will automatically pay for 2 hours less, no more support tickets, no more hassles.

We have an on site balance (Withdraw is instant when you want ) but this saves you a lot on transaction fees!

Along with that - we have a bidding system, you enter a bid for how much power you want and how much you want to pay per M/H and for how long, and we automatically create contracts with as many machines as possible to fill your needs, and pay at the END of each contract.

Plus we monitor all the machines, keep track of how much their actual hashing power, and if they are on the right pools, and switch if needed,
That means we take care of restarts and most crashes too as long as the cgminer starts running after the crash.

you are welcome to give us a try Smiley
RentAMiningRig.com

I am sorry if this seemed spammy to you.
This is not our intention - I did notice on the BetaRigs thread that you had some issues.

""Reporting" user 'vulneraomnez' for blocking my rig for rent for an hour by claiming it for rent and not paying.

I could of course do the same now with his four rigs but I'm not like that..  Undecided"

This could never have happened with us,
We hold the payment until the contract is over and pay the amount you deserve according to the actual hashing power and up time.
No support tickets, no "none paying renters".

I really believe our service could be beneficial for you - Again i apologize if you considered it spam.
Activity: 60
Sending this kind of private messages isn't very classy IMO, could easily fall in the spam category...and it's not right either because I have never rented any machine, I do rent out though (without any issues).

Hey Acrobat, I have noticed you had some issues with other rig rental providers,

We are a brand new site for renting, one of our nice features is - you pay what you get for, if the machine didn't work for  2 hours, you will automatically pay for 2 hours less, no more support tickets, no more hassles.

We have an on site balance (Withdraw is instant when you want ) but this saves you a lot on transaction fees!

Along with that - we have a bidding system, you enter a bid for how much power you want and how much you want to pay per M/H and for how long, and we automatically create contracts with as many machines as possible to fill your needs, and pay at the END of each contract.

Plus we monitor all the machines, keep track of how much their actual hashing power, and if they are on the right pools, and switch if needed,
That means we take care of restarts and most crashes too as long as the cgminer starts running after the crash.

you are welcome to give us a try Smiley
RentAMiningRig.com
Bounties!

Machines Needed : 10 first machines (over 1 M/H) that will be live and monitored for more than a week (including the ones that we already have) - receive 0.005BTC
Renters Needed : 10 first people who successfully rent a machine - receive 0.005BTC

We will be keeping track ,paying and updating thread with winners.
But if you think you are eligible for a bounty - contact us.

we believe this service can be beneficial to everyone,
so we are doing this in order to get the ball rolling.

Edit - as this promotion didn't work we chose to just give you low rent machines instead! Smiley
I really like the idea of rentaminingrig.com.  I think they're on the right track by making it a bid per MH/d, rather than choosing an individual rig from an endless list of meaninglessly named rigs (yes, i'm looking at you every-other-rig-rental-place.com).  

I've got a rig listed with these guys and really like the site.  The developers are attentive and professional.  In a world where most developers like to hide behind an anonymous forum username with PM as the only means of communicating, this is a breath of fresh air!

It really seems like this site may strike the right balance between rig owners wanting fair $ for their rigs and renters who are tired of endlessly hunting for a fair price rental.

Thank you so much for the kind words  Grin
We will keep making a push of nearly daily updates until we are out of beta phase!
So any ideas or comments you have will most likely end up implemented at this phase  Smiley

We have one bidder as of yesterday (along with one contract running flawlessly so far)! average machine cost on the site is  0.01983, and there are MH's waiting for more!
Activity: 64
I really like the idea of rentaminingrig.com.  I think they're on the right track by making it a bid per MH/d, rather than choosing an individual rig from an endless list of meaninglessly named rigs (yes, i'm looking at you every-other-rig-rental-place.com). 

I've got a rig listed with these guys and really like the site.  The developers are attentive and professional.  In a world where most developers like to hide behind an anonymous forum username with PM as the only means of communicating, this is a breath of fresh air!

It really seems like this site may strike the right balance between rig owners wanting fair $ for their rigs and renters who are tired of endlessly hunting for a fair price rental.

API needed!

I'm a provider of mining rigs (leaser) and I have lot's of them. Therefore I wan't to control them programmatically, via API. For now the most desired request would be the ability to easily mark one rig as disabled/enabled and to get the current status of a particular rig [leased/available/disabled].

So I would like to have a simple API command that I would call, for example, with my API ID, my rig ID and "action".

Current needed actions are:
- enable/disable rig
- get the status of a rig [leased/available/disabled]

With this kind of API I could run my own "lease checker script" and I would have instant access of the status for all of my rigs and the ability to programmatically disable/enable my rig. This kind of functionality is especially useful if I offer my rigs at multiple rent&hire portals/services (RENTAMININGRIG.COM, leaserig.net, betarigs.com, etc). Because if one has many rigs (dozens of them) it is more likely to be able to get them all rented if one has them listed on more then one rent&hire portals/services.

If I would have this kind of API then I could disable a particular rig on other rent&hire portals/services as soon as I detect that it has been rented by someone on a particular rent&hire portal.

rmindel, could you add this?

Sounds like an interesting idea!
We'll go over it and get back to you Smiley

We have discussed this feature - it sounds good.
We are adding it to our future to-do list - after critical features are done.
API needed!

I'm a provider of mining rigs (leaser) and I have lot's of them. Therefore I wan't to control them programmatically, via API. For now the most desired request would be the ability to easily mark one rig as disabled/enabled and to get the current status of a particular rig [leased/available/disabled].

So I would like to have a simple API command that I would call, for example, with my API ID, my rig ID and "action".

- enable/disable rig

With this kind of API I could run my own "lease checker script" and I would have instant access of the status for all of my rigs and the ability to programmatically disable/enable my rig. This kind of functionality is especially useful if I offer my rigs at multiple rent&hire portals/services (RENTAMININGRIG.COM, leaserig.net, betarigs.com, etc). Because if one has many rigs (dozens of them) it is more likely to be able to get them all rented if one has them listed on more then one rent&hire portals/services.

If I would have this kind of API then I could disable a particular rig on other rent&hire portals/services as soon as I detect that it has been rented by someone on a particular rent&hire portal.

Sounds like an interesting idea!
We'll go over it and get back to you Smiley
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
API needed!

- enable/disable rig

A concern was raised that "Daily Minimum bid" in Machine page was confusing-

It is the daily pay per Machine not per MH
Only in Bids you choose how much you are willing to per per MH as you will get multiple machines.
A change to make it per MH for machines too is coming

I have noticed that some machines have really low rent - maybe thinking that the field is per MH!
So change them accordingly!

Rents were raised accordingly by us for the running machines so you don't get low rent by accident

An update switched the Daily machine minimum bid  -> Balance: DailyMinimumBid , which is now PER M/H, and is set for all machines from one place
Added updates and todo list,
We'll keep this thread updated

3 machines are ready for renting and are managed by our site now!
Who's next? Smiley
Interesting idea the bidding system.

Thank you, we are trying to make something new,
and we need all the support we can get,

The next thing for the bidding system is to make supply and demand visible on the site so users know how much is the right price.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Interesting idea the bidding system.
Looks very good!
How can I see how many machines are available for renting?
Avg prices per khash and such?

Working on statistics right now, will be up in a few hours,

Site is up with statistics for Total/Available Power (showing my 0.73 machine Smiley )
Join and add your machines! you can manage your default pools on site until your machines are rented!
We also check every 5 mins to see that you are on the right pools - we'll catch up on your restarts and set your pools!
we can't even register right now, right ?
or is there a "ok" button missing somewhere on the register page ?  Grin

The submenu is right bellow the main menu, it has a Register button Smiley
sorry for the confusing menu...We'll change the layout eventually
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
we can't even register right now, right ?
or is there a "ok" button missing somewhere on the register page ?  Grin
Hm, very basic website, wouldnt take long to make and a newbie account status. Not sure I trust this..

There are complex services running behind it to match bids and open and close contracts.
With us you can stop hiring one machine at a time - but determine how much power you want to rent with one bid and get as many machines as you need (as long as you bid higher than their minimum bid).

We've only begun our beta phase - but we are 3 very dedicated programmers - and we are open for suggestions Smiley
Looks very good!

Working on statistics right now, will be up in a few hours,
Activity: 84
Hm, very basic website, wouldnt take long to make and a newbie account status. Not sure I trust this..
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Looks very good!
Pages:
Jump to: