Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 51. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
Okey, thanks.
I have one question about bank.
Republia bank is available only for investors ??
At the moment yes, only for investors.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Okey, thanks.
I have one question about bank.
Republia bank is available only for investors ??
Activity: 98
Hi guys, can you tell me what interest rates are available for investors at the moment ?
Hi,
Day - 1%
Week - 3,5%
Quarter - 35%
Year - 70%
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
Hi guys, can you tell me what interest rates are available for investors at the moment ?
1% daily at the moment. It's the most profitable rate now
Activity: 56
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
https://twitter.com/mr_pacy_mf/status/1049644657855086593

scam confirmed @Racquemis1 @TeMHuK  you will be reported to moderators for complicity in fraud and a few others who actively participated in this fraud

all those who have been damaged by their statements can also report these two,
that they would not be able to spread the infection more by their statements and actions,
Stop the fraudsters and disable them becouse they could potentially harm another persons in this forum

the republia is another scam that is made of the same people,
do not let them scam you, these people can not be trusted
Activity: 126
Merit: 6
SCAM confirmed! they admit they blatantly lied. REBUBLIA Is the same people SHILL
Wipe your eyes and read carefully. They did not tell all the details, but did not lie.
And where is REBUBLIA in general? Dude, are you sick ??  : Grin

Sounds like your the sick one, read again, the partership was with themselves, not with the bank, that is a LIE
In my opinion you are bad regarding accusation. You do not have any proofs to call them 'scammers'

Proof was posted countless time in the minex thread, go check it out
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
SCAM confirmed! they admit they blatantly lied. REBUBLIA Is the same people SHILL
Wipe your eyes and read carefully. They did not tell all the details, but did not lie.
And where is REBUBLIA in general? Dude, are you sick ??  : Grin

Sounds like your the sick one, read again, the partership was with themselves, not with the bank, that is a LIE
In my opinion you are bad regarding accusation. You do not have any proofs to call them 'scammers'

when someone again uses the same method that is successful for scaming like method of  his father..... park system.... fake algoritm for reducing volatility....debit cards....and much more  ...what is that ?
also the fact that his father, who promised fairy tales to people and did not bring nothing  to them is involved in that..... tolls that are totaly fail in mnx again in republia project ....only stupid people can invest in this
Activity: 574
Merit: 255

Activity: 420
Merit: 28
Grin Grin Grin
write or wear glasses on your forehead with such letters if you are blind.

Stay away form this SCAM. It's Minex 2.0 The scammer Boris Shulyaev is behind this. He recently announced a fake partership of MinexPay with a Bank that the Bank has already denied! If you already contributed to the ICO of Republia consider your money lost.
Do not carry crap. rpb is a completely different project.
the biggest absurdity - did Boris wait for the mnx price to be $ 2 to sell scam coins? why not for $ 60.  Cheesy Cheesy
 You need to wise up a little - you carry nonsense ....   Wink
It's the same people behind it you idiot  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Show proof, professor.   Cheesy

Really??? just look at the team you idiot, their all from Minex.  Shocked Shocked
Who's everyone?? 2 people who participated in the early development of mnx? so what's wrong with that? what these people have done their project much more globally than ethereum? and the remaining 40 team members or 140 people, also from the mnx team?
Do not talk nonsense. not bothered to troll on all topics? how much money do you get, tell me?  ))))))
The founder is the scammer Boris and his son, the other founder is also from Minex, how much more proof do you need? You sound like you invested more that you can afford to lose into this. I am sorry for you that you are about to lose your family's money. I hope your wife does not know that you invest in obvious scams Cry Cry Cry

Hmmm ? This is not a scam ; this is a real project . Do you have any proofs that this is a scamm ?
It's an obvious scam, Minex 2.0. Minex is now a confirmed SCAM
Grin Grin Grin

Stay away form this SCAM. It's Minex 2.0 The scammer Boris Shulyaev is behind this. He recently announced a fake partership of MinexPay with a Bank that the Bank has already denied! If you already contributed to the ICO of Republia consider your money lost.
the biggest absurdity - did Boris wait for the mnx price to be $ 2 to sell scam coins? why not for $ 60.  Cheesy Cheesy

Really??? just look at the team you idiot, their all from Minex.  Shocked Shocked
Who's everyone?? 2 people who participated in the early development of mnx? so what's wrong with that? what these people have done their project much more globally than ethereum? and the remaining 40 team members or 140 people, also from the mnx team?
Do not talk nonsense. not bothered to troll on all topics? how much money do you get, tell me?  ))))))
The founder is the scammer Boris and his son, the other founder is also from Minex, how much more proof do you need? You sound like you invested more that you can afford to lose into this. I am sorry for you that you are about to lose your family's money. I hope your wife does not know that you invest in obvious scams Cry Cry Cry

Hmmm ? This is not a scam ; this is a real project . Do you have any proofs that this is a scamm ?

Do not look for a black cat in a dark room. She is not there.  Cheesy Cheesy

Dear community, we have faced a misunderstanding regarding our relationship between MinexSystems and ČSOB bank. As you know, we have recently revealed the news that we have successfully signed a contract with the bank for our card project, MinexPay. However, the bank has posted a short statement denying this contract. We want to clarify this situation in this post.

Chain2pay company, registered in Estonia, has obtained licenses for working with cryptocurrencies. There is a valid contract between Chain2Pay and card program manager. At the same time, there is an agreement between the card program manager has a deal with the card issuer. Finally, the card issuer has a signed contract with the bank.

MinexSystems is working directly with the card program manager that is acting as a bridge between our company and the bank.

In this situation, the card program manager has announced the name of the bank. And here’s where the misunderstanding arises, as the bank has no information about the MinexPay trademark.

Currently, we are negotiating with the bank to clarify the situation.

Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin

Do not look for a black cat in a dark room. She is not there.  Cheesy Cheesy

Dear community, we have faced a misunderstanding regarding our relationship between MinexSystems and ČSOB bank. As you know, we have recently revealed the news that we have successfully signed a contract with the bank for our card project, MinexPay. However, the bank has posted a short statement denying this contract. We want to clarify this situation in this post.

Chain2pay company, registered in Estonia, has obtained licenses for working with cryptocurrencies. There is a valid contract between Chain2Pay and card program manager. At the same time, there is an agreement between the card program manager has a deal with the card issuer. Finally, the card issuer has a signed contract with the bank.

MinexSystems is working directly with the card program manager that is acting as a bridge between our company and the bank.

In this situation, the card program manager has announced the name of the bank. And here’s where the misunderstanding arises, as the bank has no information about the MinexPay trademark.

Currently, we are negotiating with the bank to clarify the situation.
Grin Grin Grin

the biggest absurdity - did Boris wait for the mnx price to be $ 2 to sell scam coins? why not for $ 60.  Cheesy Cheesy
 You need to wise up a little - you carry nonsense ....   Wink
It's the same people behind it you idiot  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Show proof, professor.   Cheesy

Really??? just look at the team you idiot, their all from Minex.  Shocked Shocked
Do not talk nonsense. not bothered to troll on all topics? how much money do you get, tell me?  ))))))

Activity: 574
Merit: 255
Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin

the biggest absurdity - did Boris wait for the mnx price to be $ 2 to sell scam coins? why not for $ 60.  Cheesy Cheesy
It's the same people behind it you idiot  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Show proof, professor.   Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin

Pages:
Jump to: