Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✨ RESPAWN (RPWN) | Lyra2Z-PoW-MasterNode | Community takeover ✨ - page 3. (Read 16511 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Mr_Burst,

Do we have a discord for community discussions.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
soooooooooooo..........

project is dead?
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Wallet link is not responding..... any alternative to download wallet?
Activity: 224
I love this project, this is what bitcoin is supposed to be all about: the community.
Egretia.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
The new team is awesome.

The masternode build is solid. Running strong over 5 days with NO reconnection issues, restart required or watchdog expired!!
Only this and one other MN I have, have no issues, all others are a constant hassle.

Rewards are setup nicely for this to keep the value of the coin high. Lyra2z Algo is awesome for miners in power consumption and ASIC resistant.
Coin has been Respawned with a solid structure and no fake promises. I'm liking what I see so far!

whenever i saw something like this on the thread 'Community takeover'. I always see something like this no matter what and in the end it turned into a crap.
No FUD.
but want to know,what is your goal took over it ? we have a tons of it already and until now most of them are runing.
Activity: 54
The new team is awesome.

The masternode build is solid. Running strong over 5 days with NO reconnection issues, restart required or watchdog expired!!
Only this and one other MN I have, have no issues, all others are a constant hassle.

Rewards are setup nicely for this to keep the value of the coin high. Lyra2z Algo is awesome for miners in power consumption and ASIC resistant.
Coin has been Respawned with a solid structure and no fake promises. I'm liking what I see so far!

Lol and you have 3 posts and just made an account. How credible.

No whitepaper?
Activity: 2
The new team is awesome.

copper member
Activity: 161
VOTE FOR EXCHANGE:

Ubit - Cryptocurrency Exchange

Vote RESPAWN, be listed - https://vote.ubit.pw/
Activity: 41
I need to take a closer look at this project. Thank u
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Hope this take over excells,  I was disappointed with the former developers, but with this community  take over,  the results will pull back a number of the former members.
Activity: 38
RESPAWN on BLACKHOLE POOL
fee - 0.2%!

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://bhpool.ru:4553 -u WALLET-ADDRESS-p c=RPWN

Activity: 66
I stop ONEM for many days ago.

So now, I can mine again RPWN to ONEM wallet (0.12.5.0) ?
That's confuse if use old name in wallet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
There are challenges for this project, one is the issue of exchanges where it is going to be trading, people will not touch it or build a strong community base around it if it has no value and another thing is that Mastrenodes is not selling a coin again, when the price of dash as suffered significantly recently
Activity: 20
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
Good coin. At least we can see a lot of activity =)
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Seems good coin. Is there have a tutorial to mining this using CPU resource (Linux)?
I hope it will grow and have a good value. Good job
Activity: 123
Nice project and web,but without MN sales or ico...there is no fund to listing,marketing...only if many people recognize this we have chanse !
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
What is the purpose of this coin? Does it offer anything?

Same as all the rest  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: