Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Restart of Quantumcoin (SUCCESSFULLY RELEASED) - page 3. (Read 11471 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
@tyrion70: First I posted that the sources and the Windows binary are available. After the post I started mining. I don't have 64000 coins at all at the moment, so I'm pretty sure that there mined more people than myself after the release...

There will be no relaunch of this block chain anymore. All good things come in threes.
legendary
Activity: 934
Merit: 1000
client still not syncing. Mining at the pool, cause that's the only option right now...

Relaunch incoming?
number 4?  :p
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
client still not syncing. Mining at the pool, cause that's the only option right now...

Relaunch incoming?
legendary
Never mind..... Someone joined the pool Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
legendary
I don't know.. but it's awfull quite on the Quantumcoin network..
legendary
nodes? Connection lost while mining lol

Tested, fails here too, even after adding the seednode in quantumcoin.conf.

Failrelease... Again...

This is the third release (?) and all failed, maybe he's doing it on purpose?  Grin
nodes? Connection lost while mining lol
I really like this coin. I hope this was the last restart though...
legendary
Coins will be used to honor infrastructure around the blockchain. If your block explorer is fixed I can send you 1000 QTCs when you provide me your address. The first pools (p2pool and pushpool) will also receive each 1000 QTCs.

You ofcourse mean 10000 QTC for the blockexplorer and 10000 for the p2pool since you mined 64000?

My address is:
Mgfn59eee1Z1h1ud44P8Vnc2HxWGuYshXV

Still wondering what ur going to do with the other 44000 coins though.

blockexplorer: http://qtc.p2pool.nl/
p2pool: http://qtc.p2pool.nl:9500
p2pool stats http://qtc.p2pool.nl/stats

Thx,
Coins will be used to honor infrastructure around the blockchain. If your block explorer is fixed I can send you 1000 QTCs when you provide me your address. The first pools (p2pool and pushpool) will also receive each 1000 QTCs.
legendary
Nice premine btw like this.. ur the only one mining with this start..

Code:
    if(nHeight < 10) {
        nSubsidy = 1000.0 * COIN;
    } else if(nHeight < 50) {
        nSubsidy = 500.0 * COIN;
    } else if(nHeight < 100) {
        nSubsidy = 250.0 * COIN;
    } else if(nHeight < 250) {
        nSubsidy = 100.0 * COIN;
    }

when i downloaded the code it was at block 280 already...
legendary
Ahh okay..

That explains why wallet is broken:
#:~/p2pool/allcoins$ quantumcoind getaddressesbyaccount ""
[
    "1Wh4bh",
    "1Wh4bh"
]
Blockchain started with a new genesis block.
legendary
You can use 78.46.164.138. It's the DNS seed node.
Allright, I'll use that one! Thanks.. I'll let you know when it's up again.. BTW you havent restarted the whole coin right?
You can use 78.46.164.138. It's the DNS seed node.
legendary
The block explorer says there are 208 blocks and the difficulty is @ 3.306 which explains why it's dead. The difficulty algorithm for the start must have been a bit over the top for it to get as difficult as that in so few blocks.

If anything this topic just goes to show that people are full of shit in general and don't want a fair release. They want the best of both worlds, a ridiculously low starting difficulty but without the orphans that go hand in hand with it.

Hey guys,

The blockexplorer wasn't showing all blocks due to it having no connections.. Sorry for that..

I've downloaded the latest client. Can some of you PM some nodes? (or email them to p2poolnl @ googlemail . com)?

I'll have it updated shortly then.

Btw, if you notice anything off with the blockexplorer please let me know at above address. I sometimes miss things in topics Smiley

Cheers
The new Windows binary and the updated sources are now available.
I updated the sources, also changed the TCP ports and client version to be sure to forget all already existing blockchains. I modified the calculation of the target interval and target time span and think it's now more friendly. Also I added a higher reward for the first 200 blocks. I'll soon upload the Windows binary and push the sources on GitHub.
legendary
I guess if someone wants to fix the difficulty adjustment and re-re-release it, it might ever hit Cryptsy.
But now it's dead Smiley

Someone who can fix it?
Pages:
Jump to: