Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 77. (Read 12703 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Great project with  zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all plus near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micro-payments using time-sliced consolidation.Remoneta will be a staple in coming years.

it would be historical when this is actually achieved

Let's hope for the sake of all of us that this happens  Grin

I think it's possible and certainly better for everyone. Grin Grin

Finally you can make transactions without commissions. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Great project with  zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all plus near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micro-payments using time-sliced consolidation.Remoneta will be a staple in coming years.

it would be historical when this is actually achieved

Let's hope for the sake of all of us that this happens  Grin

I think it's possible and certainly better for everyone. Grin Grin

Let's hope for everyone Grin Grin Grin
I understand that Land is always a good investment, since the supply for it is always limited, but what will happen if the land price fall ? Its a market after all. ReMoneta team has any plan for it ?

There is no operational effect from falling land prices. The price is based on a long term machine intelligent computer model, land price itself actually does not affect it. The point of land backing is that it gives stability, surety and value to the whole system, but even if the land price does fall, it won't impact the price.
Having said that, land prices have been shown to always increase over long term (the Philosophy paper refers to a 200 year study made by Oxford Univeristy), so any sort of short term fluctuations in land prices will only impact a number of the balance sheet.

Do you plan to open other offices in Europe or on other continents?

We will most likely down the road, yes.

-Liina

This is good news, thanks.
Activity: 182
What will be circulating supply right after end of sale,in case you reach hard cap and all tokens sold?
Activity: 224
Can ReMoneta replace ETH/BTC/EOS? 

Im asking that beacuse it seems to me that it is capable of that.

But why replace? There is enough of room in the marketplace to have all the currencies coexist. Especially if the crypto world grows as we would like it to grow.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
What are the accepted currencies,only ETH or some others too?
Activity: 210
Can ReMoneta replace ETH/BTC/EOS? 

Im asking that beacuse it seems to me that it is capable of that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
What i like about ReMoneta is that it  could be a central hub where all crypto flows through to retailers and service provders,and we do need something like that!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
would love to see the test app run asap so can really see how the system works

Ye me too,hopefully there will open beta for us that want to check it out Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Oh sorry, my bad. Didn't see that part Cheesy
Activity: 108

Will there even be a test, since its kinda like a system ? How do you even test a system  Shocked

There will be one, for some features at least.
Quoted from their road map :
November 2018 - "Functional hub prototype beta test by community, ReMoneta wallet, network protocols, security, develop team, start land purchase procedure, start land development process for relevant assets".
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

Will there even be a test, since its kinda like a system ? How do you even test a system  Shocked
Activity: 108
It's interesting that the team decided to send the whitepaper via e-mail. It's not bad, but it does alienate a portion of the community that doesn't want to give out their information. I don't know if that's a big deal or not. We will see.

it could also be good to know that those who actuallly request the whitepaper are interested in finding out more

That's a good point. Still i find it annoying, since my email took like half a day till it arrives..
Activity: 80
Activity: 69
It's interesting that the team decided to send the whitepaper via e-mail. It's not bad, but it does alienate a portion of the community that doesn't want to give out their information. I don't know if that's a big deal or not. We will see.

it could also be good to know that those who actuallly request the whitepaper are interested in finding out more
Activity: 50
i never argue with innovation, if there is a problem in the industry that needs to be fixed, fix it with creating a better way to go about it.. ReMoneta just a better way
Activity: 12
The team and the community have many years of experience in technology, real estate and finance, which is at the heart of what we are doing and I like this because the heart of the project is the investment and not just the currency crypto.

In fact, the land makes the difference and gives a certain stability.

I think the land is backing that gives a more stable price to the token
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Activity: 37
The team and the community have many years of experience in technology, real estate and finance, which is at the heart of what we are doing and I like this because the heart of the project is the investment and not just the currency crypto.

In fact, the land makes the difference and gives a certain stability.
Activity: 37
Three things are critical for micro-payments to work — zero transaction costs, sufficient speed of transfer, and stability of the currency. And ReMoneta will solve all 3 of them.

This is fantastic Grin Grin

If you want to make the difference this is the way.
Pages:
Jump to: