Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RetailCoins - Common Token to Support Swaps of Retail Loyalty & Rewards - page 2. (Read 463 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hmm.  Very interesting idea.  I know here in the US, having rewards programs are beneficial to customer retention.  I'm curious to see if you plan on going global with this idea, or just keeping it to Europe?

Hi Frumjanet,

Thank you for your interest! Although we have our initial market on Europe (we are an European company), we are definitely not limited to the European market. For example, we are now discussing to enter the Iran market. We definitely want to get into the US market, but as I've seen a lot of ICOs saying that they can conquer the global market, I don't think that is so easy to actually do so. We will focus on the European market and accelerate our existing business, while creating an API HUB platform that allows retailers across the world to integrate retailcoins in their customer retention solutions. We will definitely move into the US market, but that will take a little bit of time to ensure we have enough body in Europe to expand into the US! For sure, we will make sure that we will be the leading blockchain loyalty program in Europe!

Regards,

Hugo

Hugo,

Thanks for the very informative response!  I can absolutely get behind, and appreciate when the team is forthright and responsive.  I do wish you the best of luck, and I will be following this project closely!

Hi Frumjanet, sounds great! wish you a great weekend!
Activity: 38
Does this mean I could take the rewards I earn at Walgreens and apply them at Stop & Shop?

This could be a very tricky but valuable market.

Would you consider this an exchange? Does each vendor have its own excahnge price? Like I sell my Walgreens points at 1 Walgreens point for 0.5 RC and Stop & Shop points can be purchased for 6 RC?

Need clarification
Activity: 56
Hmm.  Very interesting idea.  I know here in the US, having rewards programs are beneficial to customer retention.  I'm curious to see if you plan on going global with this idea, or just keeping it to Europe?

Hi Frumjanet,

Thank you for your interest! Although we have our initial market on Europe (we are an European company), we are definitely not limited to the European market. For example, we are now discussing to enter the Iran market. We definitely want to get into the US market, but as I've seen a lot of ICOs saying that they can conquer the global market, I don't think that is so easy to actually do so. We will focus on the European market and accelerate our existing business, while creating an API HUB platform that allows retailers across the world to integrate retailcoins in their customer retention solutions. We will definitely move into the US market, but that will take a little bit of time to ensure we have enough body in Europe to expand into the US! For sure, we will make sure that we will be the leading blockchain loyalty program in Europe!

Regards,

Hugo

Hugo,

Thanks for the very informative response!  I can absolutely get behind, and appreciate when the team is forthright and responsive.  I do wish you the best of luck, and I will be following this project closely!
Hi everyone! Just added RetailCoins ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/RetailCoins. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

hi SeveralQ,

I've registered at your website, and will fill in the info! Your tool looks great!

p.s. what do you think about our ICO?

Thanks,

Hugo
When can we have you on our podcast?
We have yet to have a European based company launching an ICO and would love to hear how the market there is comparable to the US and other parts of the world.
Have a listen and let me know if you'd like to schedule a conversation!
Thanks, Gabe @coloringcrypto

http://coloringcrypto.com

Hi Gabe,

That would be great! Your podcast http://coloringcrypto.com/ sounds awesome! I would love to come into your podcast and tell a little  bit more about Retailcoins!

Hugo

Hi Frumjanet,

Regards,

Hugo
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added RetailCoins ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/RetailCoins. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
When can we have you on our podcast?
We have yet to have a European based company launching an ICO and would love to hear how the market there is comparable to the US and other parts of the world.
Have a listen and let me know if you'd like to schedule a conversation!
Thanks, Gabe @coloringcrypto

http://coloringcrypto.com
Activity: 56
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
EHFIRST

very good scheme. i was looking  for smth like this. thank you.

Do you have a bounty program? Do you need a russian translation?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Introducing RetailCoins:

RETAILCOINS
A utility token for a set of digital royalty programs, rewarding consumer behavior for retail businesses.

INTRODUCTION
Our parent company, Digital MKB, builds white-label mobile applications to empower retail stores in their effort to improve customer retention. The most important feature is a personalized digital loyalty program, which began as a simple effort to digitize the famous paper stamp-card. Because of our further developments and growth we have found a solution for enabling variable rewards, and a deep level of analytics. We have many existing retail partners (in the Netherlands) and are rapidly expanding this customer base.

Our next release will allow end-users to buy, sell, and trade loyalty reward points through RetailCoins.

The Digital MKB team is launching RetailCoin with a presale happening now. You can find details about the RetailCoin presale at our website.

NOTE: WE WILL NOT ASK FOR ANY SENSITIVE INFORMATION OR AIM TO FACILITATE TRANSACTIONS OVER BITCOINTALK.

IMPORTANT LINKS AND ACCOUNTS
- Token Homepage: https://retailcoins.eu/
- White paper: https://retailcoins.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Whitepaper.RetailCoins.pdf
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/retailcoins
- Telegram: coming soon
- Team members: @andrewjchapin, @hugoleijtens

OFFERING DETAILS:
Tokens Offered in Private Presale: 10,000,000 RC
Private Presale Period: NOW
Hard Cap: 2262 ETH
Tokens Offered in ICO 2018: 140,000,000 RC
ICO Period: 1 Feb - 15 Mar 2018
Hard Cap: 60304 ETH

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION:
Partners & Advisors: 3,000,000 RC
Employee Token: 2,000,000 RC
Founder Token: 1,000,000 RC
Operation Token: Remaining balance
Total Supply: 7,000,000,000 fixed, non-inflationary

TOKEN ECONOMICS:
How does RC work & how can it be gained/spent:

OUR PROMISES:
Token Buy Back Program - After two years, you can offer your tokens to be apart of the buyback program, which we will buy back for the same purchase price.  This will be locked in the smart contract.  We will provide a subordinated loan of 7 years with 4.85% interest.  After 7 years term you will receive your original investment.

Coin Stabilization Programme - 50% of the Foundation profits used for Coin Stabilizations.  We will buy back tokens periodically to ensure value stability.

No pump & dump schemes - Each of our team members has a vested interest in the tokens.  All team members will buy tokens during the presale period.

TEAM & ADVISORS
- Hugo Leijtens, Co-Founder & Architect
- Gijs Paijmans, Co-Founder & SMB Sales
- Salsabil Ohorilla, Designer
- Antoine Jansen, Business Development Director
- Ahmet Comert, Customer Success Manager
- Aron Groot, Marketing & Communications
- Wilco Bakker, Blockchain Developer
- Domagoj Rukavina, Senior Software Developer
- Slavo Stimac, Software Developer
- Ivo Katunaric, Software Developer
- Frans van Haarlem, Advisor
- Michiel Hoogenboom, Advisor
- Bas van Os, Advisor, Advisor
- Andrew J. Chapin, ICO Advisor. CEO at Benja (and lead of benjaCoin ICO), Author of Art of the Initial Coin Offering, Member of ICO Governance Foundation.

NOTE: I (Andrew Chapin) am a token advisor of this project, posting on behalf of the team.
Pages:
Jump to: