Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rhenium [XRH] Decentralized, private & community driven POS cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 24676 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
CB wrote that the wallet is disabled because the network daemon does not work
Activity: 5
on  CB withdrawal not working, sell them and buy my 5800 RH and they'll have it on the wallet and not on the exchange, I will sell cheaper than CB

Do you know why it's not working?  Thanks
on  CB withdrawal not working, sell them and buy my 5800 RH and they'll have it on the wallet and not on the exchange, I will sell cheaper than CB
Hello #Rhenians! Regarding the recent spread of false FUD we are here to address it. Firstly the Rhenium Network is in no way a part of any other project. We have operated solely from day 1. Regarding premine - majority of this is clearly still intact and can found by simply checking the top wallets in block explorer, this dispels any claims regarding a "sell off". Premine usage can be found in whitepaper. Furthermore 100's projects are forked from PIVX - however we will look to build on their strong code over time. This is our teams first project within the crypto space and we have grown a strong community and team via discord. Thanks for the support so far! Back to work for us! Within 5 weeks we have made huge progress such as Coinmarketcap, GIN, and Crypto-Bridge.

Hello,

I bought XRH on Cryptobridge today but there is no method for me to move it to my wallet.  I read that this may be due to the Zerocoin upgrade? 

I was wondering if you know why I can't withdraw my coins?   There's no customer service on the exchange so I'm stuck wondering.

Thanks, Ron
anyone want to buy mine RHenium 5800 at a price lower than CB?
How do I withdraw my XRH from Cryptobridge?  There are no wallet keys on the site for XRH. 

I read that there's a transition to ZeroCoin but I wanted to ask again anyway. 
Activity: 34
I believe its always good to do your own research about the project and make a decision on whether to buy or not instead of following the speculations...

True, its always good to make an informed decision, instead of depending on just some opinions..

Exactly. thats the best thing in any investment
Activity: 238
Any discount or offers for early acquiring the masternode?
copper member
Activity: 206
I believe its always good to do your own research about the project and make a decision on whether to buy or not instead of following the speculations...

True, its always good to make an informed decision, instead of depending on just some opinions..
Activity: 34
Activity: 29
Who's already in? maybe can confirm to us how its working..
Activity: 151
apparently the project is dead, it was SKAM

I dont believe you. I've been following it for quite a while now and I'm convinced they are legit..

Its a good one. I'm yet to buy but soon I will..I trust we will win
Activity: 136

I dont believe you. I've been following it for quite a while now and I'm convinced they are legit..
copper member
Activity: 130
I may join next week. is it possible for the team to list the available bonuses if any?
Activity: 136
Noted...a good gap is to be filled by the project. wish you the very best guys
Activity: 60
When will you fix the marketcap? volume has gone down lately, blame that mainly on wallet problems, but please fix marketcap soon :/
Activity: 51
Rhenium has been added to the masternode list on https://cryptodelver.com/masternode  Grin
Activity: 90
How can I earn the rewards? how are they given?

Here it is:

https://i.imgur.com/yCf2DeZ.png

Thanks. so means whats the maximum blocks?

It will be ran on POW for the first 200 blocks only. it's mentioned on the whitepaper

thanks for the info. will check. maybe you can post the link to whitepaper

Welcome. here is the link to the whitepaper: http://rhenium.org/Rheniumwhitepaper.pdf

thank you. i will check it later today
copper member
Activity: 206
How can I earn the rewards? how are they given?

Here it is:

Thanks. so means whats the maximum blocks?

It will be ran on POW for the first 200 blocks only. it's mentioned on the whitepaper

thanks for the info. will check. maybe you can post the link to whitepaper

Welcome. here is the link to the whitepaper: http://rhenium.org/Rheniumwhitepaper.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: