Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RHINOHORNS [CPU/GPU HYBRID] SAVE THE RHINO! LAUNCHED! - page 2. (Read 28920 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

This is screenshot of my old wallet-qt and as you can see won't sync.

I read more or less all previous posts and tried everything that others tried in order to reveal my coins into new wallet.dat but without success.
First I tried to use the latest wallet-qt but I get "wallet.dat corrupt salvage failed".
After that I tried with dumpprivkey from old wallet-qt and importprivkey in to the new wallet-qt installed on the other PC,
delete everything in %appdata%/rhinohorn folder except wallet.dat and rhinohorn.conf, than start wallet with -rescan and after that with
-salvagewallet options but nothing happend. No coins appeared at all.
If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please help!

did you got it working?

Unfortunately no, do you have any idea?

Did you add all the nodes from my contest post? are you using ol or latest wallet from my post?

Yes of course, I use all the posted nodes and I try to use the latest wallet-qt but I get wallet.dat corrupt error!

Until now I didn't see this kind of wallet, which suppose to be a "mandatory update" on the first post of the thread.
It seems to me that the new wallet-qt has been made with the reason to deceive and cancel priviously mined coins.
Otherwise the update process would be on elementary level (copy and paste)!

I will try to help you later today..

I appreciate that, thanks.

you still need help?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I read more or less all previous posts and tried everything that others tried in order to reveal my coins into new wallet.dat but without success.
First I tried to use the latest wallet-qt but I get "wallet.dat corrupt salvage failed".
After that I tried with dumpprivkey from old wallet-qt and importprivkey in to the new wallet-qt installed on the other PC,
delete everything in %appdata%/rhinohorn folder except wallet.dat and rhinohorn.conf, than start wallet with -rescan and after that with

did you got it working?

Did you add all the nodes from my contest post? are you using ol or latest wallet from my post?

Yes of course, I use all the posted nodes and I try to use the latest wallet-qt but I get wallet.dat corrupt error!

Until now I didn't see this kind of wallet, which suppose to be a "mandatory update" on the first post of the thread.
It seems to me that the new wallet-qt has been made with the reason to deceive and cancel priviously mined coins.

I appreciate that, thanks.

did you got it working?

did you got it working?

did you got it working?

did you got it working?

did you got it working?

did you got it working?
Activity: 9
Mine said the same thing. I turned on mining and left it alone. After a while the connections started. I still only have 2 active connections at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
just curious how long did it take to get 10 blocks ?

about 1.5 hours
need to try... I haven't seen a block since the 18th of march (actually, like the other guy posting his wallet)

no block source available (with the latest wallet)...
Is it related to the fact that everyone is wallet mining right now?

about 1.5 hours
Are there any node updates for the wallet? I seem to be having problems getting enough connections. My client says "No block source available" after I restarted it and the debug log is full of failed connection attempts.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
you can get hashespersec from running getmininginfo in the debug console. It is one of the output lines
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
2. post here that you want to participate and also post your CPU model and hashespersec. also your timezone. example i5-4670, hps:2225, +2 GMT

Sorry for the stupid question but how to calculate HPS ?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
i7-2600
hps:2279
-4 GMT
Pages:
Jump to: