Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RhomBit [RHOM] Great APR% *FREE* Bitcointalk Member Initial Distribution - page 3. (Read 2159 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
It looks like the mining reward has now increased to the next phase of 1 RHOM and the interest rate for staking has decreased to 2500% apr

Now's the time to mine Cheesy

Already mined almost 10 coin out of 40 i got from airdrop , loook nice , dev are you planning to make website for this project?
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
It looks like the mining reward has now increased to the next phase of 1 RHOM and the interest rate for staking has decreased to 2500% apr

Now's the time to mine Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
Hello,

how many coins do you need the minimum to stake ... have 0.25 which are older than 2 days and he still does not stakt (not staking .... mature coins)
But have always 0.01 deposits ... has this possibly something to say?

I have 20 RHOM and never hit a stake in the last 3 days, So if you only have 0.25 RHOM the it will probably take a long time or you will never hit a stake with that amount.

Hello,

I'm not interested in getting interest but in the arrow that would have to be green if the coins are ripe .... is still with me "Not staking because you don`t have mature coins" and the arrow is still gray though the amounts are already older than a few days

Hello. Thanks Dev.
Got coins and got my first stake.
And now have question:
after Minting it is recommended to recombine inputs to have the Highest Priority for the next stake
How can this we do?

This is the easiest way to explain & use coin control, works for all Proof of Stake coins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUw2NkRpI-A

Did everything as indicated in the video, but "Not staking because you don`t have mature coins" I can't understand why Huh

Did everything as indicated in the video, but "Not staking because you don`t have mature coins" I can't understand why Huh

2 Hours is the minimum stake age but even you have mature coins its hard to stake and the current estimated time to hit a stake is far from reality..

I am running my wallet on a VPS for 6 days straight now and i have no clue why i never hit a single stake for those time.

Exactly at this moment the team should make a correction.
The problem with such raw projects is that everything seems to be working but no working calculator.
As a result, large investors can get less than small. That is, random here is of great importance, which is not very good  Undecided

2 Hours is the minimum stake age but even you have mature coins its hard to stake and the current estimated time to hit a stake is far from reality..

I am running my wallet on a VPS for 6 days straight now and i have no clue why i never hit a single stake for those time.
Yes, min 2 hours needed to mature coins.

For 90 coins in wallet, I get 1 stake per day.
But network difficulty constantly growth.

Got the airdrop thanks mate, how mony coin do you stake ? still waiting for my stake it say 38 minute for earning rewards

I've been staking 1x - 2x daily, I started off with an initial 40 coins, also never trust the estimated stake timer in coin wallets as they are always incorrect, just like the Green staking icon bugs out sometimes and doesn't light up but it still shows you have mature coins waiting to stake with a weight against the network weight if you hover your mouse over it.

The reason why the estimated time to stake is taking so long is due to the low rewards being given out and Proof of Work miners recombining those mined coins and staking which increases network stake weight.

Basically in laymen terms, the more coins you have "per input" the more chances you will hit a Mint Stake regularly.

2 hours is the minimum time for your coins to stay in the wallet and not move for them to start earning stake weight, users who are trying to stake non-whole decimal values of coins will not even reach the minimum threshold to start gaining weight unless recombined into a single bigger input.

e.g: Instead of 100x 0.5 coin inputs it is much more efficient to recombine those 100x 0.5 inputs into 1 single input of 50 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I've been staking 1x - 2x daily, I started off with an initial 40 coins, also never trust the estimated stake timer in coin wallets as they are always incorrect, just like the Green staking icon bugs out sometimes and doesn't light up but it still shows you have mature coins waiting to stake with a weight against the network weight if you hover your mouse over it.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Got the airdrop thanks mate, how mony coin do you stake ? still waiting for my stake it say 38 minute for earning rewards
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169

Yes, min 2 hours needed to mature coins.

For 90 coins in wallet, I get 1 stake per day.
But network difficulty constantly growth.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Exactly at this moment the team should make a correction.
The problem with such raw projects is that everything seems to be working but no working calculator.
As a result, large investors can get less than small. That is, random here is of great importance, which is not very good  Undecided
Activity: 7

Sounds like you guys needs more coins in your input compared to what is out there staking, the block explorers show there is regular staking happening but a lot more pow blocks.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Hello,

how many coins do you need the minimum to stake ... have 0.25 which are older than 2 days and he still does not stakt (not staking .... mature coins)
But have always 0.01 deposits ... has this possibly something to say?

I have 20 RHOM and never hit a stake in the last 3 days, So if you only have 0.25 RHOM the it will probably take a long time or you will never hit a stake with that amount.

Hello,

I'm not interested in getting interest but in the arrow that would have to be green if the coins are ripe .... is still with me "Not staking because you don`t have mature coins" and the arrow is still gray though the amounts are already older than a few days

Hello. Thanks Dev.
Got coins and got my first stake.
And now have question:
after Minting it is recommended to recombine inputs to have the Highest Priority for the next stake
How can this we do?

This is the easiest way to explain & use coin control, works for all Proof of Stake coins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUw2NkRpI-A

Activity: 109
New pool at farm.cryptocrop.net

Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://farm.cryptocrop.net:3333 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=rhom

join our discord https://discord.gg/hjUNszv
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
copper member
I did join but still waiting for reward, do you know if you have any spreadsheet active, do you have any website where we can see the project?

Recent Bitcointalk Legendary, Hero, Sr. Member Claims have just been sent out, more positions left.

Discord Airdrop Giveaway Round 2 rewards will be sent out momentarily.

A Spreadsheet to show the number of *Eligible Users* that have claimed from the Bitcointalk Airdrop will be available soon.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
I did join but still waiting for reward, do you know if you have any spreadsheet active, do you have any website where we can see the project?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
It's that Giveaway time again ! Airdropping 3 RHOM coins each to the first 50 users who post their RHOM address in the Discord Channel
https://discord.gg/WjuxJRZ
#rain-airdrop-giveaway
Discord
https://i.imgur.com/q1oicRN.png?1

Great news that you are conducting another giveaway on discord, thanks for spreading the love, erhm I mean coins Cheesy
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Le't see what will happens seems nice distributions , never seen like this!
copper member
It's that Giveaway time again ! Airdropping 3 RHOM coins each to the first 50 users who post their RHOM address in the Discord Channel
https://discord.gg/WjuxJRZ
#rain-airdrop-giveaway
Discord
copper member
Initially I get 40 RHOM, than get stake from this sum 11.2 RHOM, than 6 RHOM and now  4.65 RHOM.
Reward decreases constantly with this high speed, is' it normal?

Make sure you recombine your inputs (Total Balance) to 1x single input every time you mint coins to keep the priority high + accrue compounding interest, inputs are split every time you mint coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Sended PM with claiming Rhom, let's see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Initially I get 40 RHOM, than get stake from this sum 11.2 RHOM, than 6 RHOM and now  4.65 RHOM.
Reward decreases constantly with this high speed, is' it normal?
Pages:
Jump to: