Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RIALTO.AI Cryptocurrency Arbitrage and Market Maker ★ OFFICIAL THREAD ★ - page 28. (Read 55629 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Any updates from the developers?
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Coinmarketcap reporting inaccurately said it was up 180% then back to 2% up

Must be some whale trying to manipulate the market. It happens when somebody buys like at a huge price, a small amount. It can fool the price chart.
Activity: 32
Coinmarketcap reporting inaccurately said it was up 180% then back to 2% up
Rialto will definately be one of my long term hodl
Same here I am not selling this gem anytime soon. This is a project with huge potential in the future.

I think RIALTO & VERI are the top 2 hottest ETH tokens right now, both unique in their own way and could be very disruptive to the industries they touch.

Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Same here I am not selling this gem anytime soon. This is a project with huge potential in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Now at $0.802336 (33.07%).... probably on the back of someone's fat finger. Cool

Exactly - the project has only recently started and they will list official exchanges in  early September ish i think.Currently its just some traders playing by themselves on etherdelta. given there is only 75 million coins available and market cap is not even 100 mil, this solid project will easily cross 2 usd or more ( that's just 80 mil marketcap )

But one thing i am really watching is, as the coins pay dividend 2 times every year, it will definitely be treated as security - So not sure  how that's gonna make this challenging. I mean, i know its not a problem anywhere else, but here in US it is.

but apart from that minor hurdle, this should fly !  There is no single reason in this god made green earth i see, why this shoudl not be at-least as valued as the so many crappy coins out there with hardly any professionalism, clear case for profits and transparent profit distribution 100%. Really appreciate rialto.

Looking forward for listing on exchanges early September .. which is just weeks away !

cheers ~
Activity: 285
Hello Community,

RIALTO.AI kindly invites you to read our latest story on Medium where among others we speak about exchange listing and a new AMA sessions we launched on reddit.
Follow the link: https://medium.com/@RialtoAI/rialto-ai-opening-reddit-sessions-and-pending-exchange-listing-84df2b6c86ad to acces the story.

Kind regards,
RIALTO.AI
This looks like a very solid project.

Already up like 95% , I start to love this coin. Keep up the good work!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
bounty for german translation? pm me!
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
"Normal" trades seem to come in at $0.60. Not bad at all.  Cool
Now at $0.802336 (33.07%).... probably on the back of someone's fat finger. Cool
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
OK cool i figured it would be ethplorer as the wallets sometimes take ages to load.

Wow XRL 26% drop in a day

That's because it tripled or quadrupled in a day (depends if you watch usd or btc price) and now it goes back down but still it's higher than 2 days ago.
Activity: 32
OK cool i figured it would be ethplorer as the wallets sometimes take ages to load.

Wow XRL 26% drop in a day
Hi apologies if this has been covered before - but why is there is a price discrepancy on Rialto price when there is only 1 exchange?

Price on cmc is 47.8c
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/rialto/#markets

Price on ethplorer.io is 30c
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xb24754be79281553dc1adc160ddf5cd9b74361a4

As far as im aware you can only trade Rialto on etherdelta - so why the price discrepancy?

Thanks

Because CMC doens't use the last exchange price, it uses a volume weighted price average. It takes a while to catch up.

Yes, CMC aims to give a better indication of prices in the overall market. In this instance ethplorer.io is slow to catch up - not CMC.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All In One Social
late for the IcO though but arbitrage in crypto world would be a nice option as the market is still developing.

Will go through the website and white paper today and may will hop on and grab some.
Activity: 35
This looks indeed really nice. Market Cap of now 46 M. USD is really low compared to other much shallower tokens that don't give you anything back. I'd rather see it at 460+ M. USD.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Just notice this coin, it's very potential.
Missed rialto ico Undecided i am waiting the fist dump for to buy some. its a good project imo.
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Just notice this coin, it's very potential.
This is going to be one of the dark horses of 2018. Now is a very good time to accumulate and wait for the big surge next year.
Pages:
Jump to: