Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RIPIO CREDIT NETWORK [RCN] Token Sale Opens on 17th of October! - page 4. (Read 34835 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Where can I see the road map? When is the platform planned to be released? any links
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Please tell me how many dollars the price of ICO per RCN Huh
And how many days RCN token sold?
Sorry I just saw the RCN token and wanted to know in detail.
thanks.
The price of ripio tokens is very interesting:
1.71x USD
0.97x ETH
1.57x BTC
As you can see, the price in Ethereum is slightly lower than the price of ICO.
Activity: 854
Well its a long time invest. It will take some times but im pretty sure lending is a pretty huge market
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Please tell me how many dollars the price of ICO per RCN Huh
And how many days RCN token sold?
Sorry I just saw the RCN token and wanted to know in detail.
thanks.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Exclusive interview with RCN. Pretty useful for people just getting into RCN. Check it out here:
https://www.investinblockchain.com/interview-rcn
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
was thinking RCN on Coinbase would make a lot of sense since easy exchange to fiat
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
RCN goes live April, Hopefully the beta exchange by Ripio will follow closely. great time coming

I added some Ripio tokens to my position as I researched project well and expect it will bring true value after launch this year. I like that it is in communication with other projects building their products on Ethereum network, like Request. Future looks bright and this bear market is good opportunity to get some tokens with great discount (could drop even more).
I added RCN tokens to my list of investments from the very beginning. Because I am sure there will be a strong rise in prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
If the conference gives insight to a lot rcn’s plan going forward, can expect big institutional investors coming in
Activity: 914
On coindar I see info about "Ripio Credit Network Release" during April. Does anybody have more information about exact date of launching?
Ripio should be in Top75 coins at least.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Ok this is another approach to get lenders and borrowers together successfully in the crypto domain? What kind of collaborations are planned or already going on?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
we need a release date when bitcoin goes up what rcn will do. Now the news of the release will not be able to win back.
What are you talking about?
If the project make good progress, we will see good pump no matter what bitcoin does.
I have been holding RCN for a long time, since I believe it will be very successful.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
That's gonna be interesting. Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
we need a release date when bitcoin goes up what rcn will do. Now the news of the release will not be able to win back.
Activity: 462
Last goal for the road map was RCN going Live. A new roadmap will be released in April no date given.
legendary
Everyone is waiting for the latest news. the active development of the RCN community
legendary
Just seen Coinbase has ERC20 update soon, was thinking RCN on Coinbase would make a lot of sense since easy exchange to fiat
Activity: 422
Does The Ripio beta exchange will allow people to lend who weren't part of the ICO
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
RCN goes live April, Hopefully the beta exchange by Ripio will follow closely. great time coming

I added some Ripio tokens to my position as I researched project well and expect it will bring true value after launch this year. I like that it is in communication with other projects building their products on Ethereum network, like Request. Future looks bright and this bear market is good opportunity to get some tokens with great discount (could drop even more).
I am glad to find guys thinking exactly the same as I do.
RCN has not been noticed by most of the investors yet. It has great potential.

Yes but it needs to get noticed or no-one will buy it ever.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

I am glad to find guys thinking exactly the same as I do.
RCN has not been noticed by most of the investors yet. It has great potential.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
When there is a loan request for 1000 USD at 30% interest rate and the price of RCN is 1$ i have to send 1000RCN to fill the loan?
Pages:
Jump to: