Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] RIPTIDECOIN (RIPT) - BOUNTY- FINAL PUBLIC SALE- PLATFORM LAUNCH!🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 1425 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Great project !!! I look forward to the bounty and sale coming up.
Activity: 140
Activity: 114
Greetings
This is a good and well planned project. An indicator of a focused team with great brain
Activity: 50
this is a good project I see the roadmap on the website to be completed this year I am interested to follow the progress of this project

Thank you we need all our support in every way! Welcome in. join here https://www.riptidecoin.com
1) Do you have a soft cap? Minimum invested amount required for project start.
2) Why is bonus for big investors so much bigger? Maybe you can make a Special bonus day and offer 60% bonus to all investors just for one day.
3) Your team members have LinkedIn or Facebook or Twitter?

hello! thanks for the much-needed questions!
I'm going to do my best to answer them for you.

#1.
We never publicly considered the minimum cost of completing the project (softcap)  We think it will 500k to make and distribute as needed. many other factors will calculate this and will follow up with a closer number share to twitter.

#2.
the buy minimum is $1 usd or 10ript minimum sale. The bonus is offered to any investors starting at just .1eth, its very low amount and goes as high as 1eth with a 60% Bonus. BONUSES END MAY 17TH.
The first thing to remember is how limited the amount of RIPT available to the public is! We only have 6 1/2million ript to offer you all.  The higher amount bonus was set up so the lower amount investors will have the chance. Its a challenge for us to get them to as many crypto investors as we can in the world.  We think it will make easy to get coins with this limited investors BONUS amount. The lower limits will take away from the availability for the average investor. More chance to give other average investments a chance at the coins before they all go to larger investors wallets for bonuses.

#3.
In this time of data collection in the world wide web we decided to post our legal names and titles, as well as our telegram info for you to all contact us for any information needed.
We welcome you all.
Yes inturn we of course, all have personal social media accounts unconnected to the project. We just kindly ask the community to message the team on the provided platforms to inquire about our personal accounts all will be happy to share!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
this is a good project I see the roadmap on the website to be completed this year I am interested to follow the progress of this project
I love this project

AND WE LOVE OUR COMMUNITY like you!! GIVING 18-20HRS A DAY TO SEE IT A SUCCESS JUST ASK OUR TEAM MEMBERS. WE ARE ON THE JOB 24-7.
As a father of 2 very young girls, I personally know the hours are long and spend mainly with our dev and member's needs. We must always find time for family also.  =)
I like the fact that I can become a sharehoolder without spending a singel coin...

we wanted to make a way for the public to get coins if they could not financially support! Also once dispensary partners join they will have the option to set a "micro marketplace" at any price they want inside there businesses checkout. They might want to say the price is $1:1ript or $10:1ript #fintech #options #RiptSoft
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
1) Do you have a soft cap? Minimum invested amount required for project start.
2) Why is bonus for big investors so much bigger? Maybe you can make a Special bonus day and offer 60% bonus to all investors just for one day.
3) Your team members have LinkedIn or Facebook or Twitter?
Interesting currency  project. I like your bounty program

thanks! we still have room for thousands can join.
Activity: 87
Activity: 52
I like the fact that I can become a sharehoolder without spending a singel coin...
Activity: 342
Interesting currency  project. I like your bounty program
How can I ear the bonus coins you mentioned please?

Thanks for joining us Flance12.

You can join our upcoming #bountyprogram
OR just share your referral link we will provide everyone in your member's area to get FREE referral coins for bringing in new members!! Help grow our PUBLIC SALE ON 4/20.
***WE DID NOT STOP THERE!
WE ALSO GIVE .10ript commissions for each 1ript YOUR REFERRAL BRING TO THE SALE!!
join NOW!.:

MEMBERS SIGNUP/REGISTER link: https://www.riptidecoin.com link
BOUNTY SIGNUP/REGISTER link: http://www.riptidecoin.com/registerbounty
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
How can I ear the bonus coins you mentioned please?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If a sane mind would believe that a token really made a profit and after profiting from its sale then token tourners would be happy.
According to the roadmap the main ICO was launched in October last year and the token is already being traded on exchanges. What is the purpose of this second round of ICO?

hi Yes please check the record for the round1 it was nearly called off but run anyway with no advertising. we did not have the establishment we have now. we took the time to build our team and community and team with the project it is been self-funded and we need the community to join in so we can meet our goals as we have each step of the way so far. It will take massive support to do the next steps.
Looks interesting . What is the total supply token?

ok Thanks. The total supply is under 19 million. only a % is available to the public before Business Get your share in our sale or bounty. very limited supply token.
Hello there, I see that you work on Eth tech. Can you accept other payment than  eth

Thanks. Yes we accept BTC and BCH also.
Great, finally Riptide is starting. Good Bounty Programm ...

Thanks Paddyson. Stay put. Good things are on the way
Pages:
Jump to: