Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come... - page 27. (Read 53003 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
i dont stake for 12 ours now wats staking time ??

24 hours

Code:
unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 60 * 60 * 24 * 1;   // minimum age for coin age: 1d

https://github.com/riskcoin/riskcoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp
oke thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
What did PENcoin have?

A few screenshots of a stupid gamble software?

It traded 3/4 times the ICO price.

Price wil stabilize after PoW
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
Yes, Bittrex will bring good price to Risk... Look at WildBeastCoin, it has a very good price for 2mil coins total supply. Risk should get better.

Bittrex will only give more volume. Look at GSM, it didn't trade higher only more volume. I don't see this coins moving above 50,000 sats when there are no major updates.

What kind of major updates required?

I don't know.. something that adds more investors. As now you have 2 type of people in RISK. The ICO investors that urgently when to get it on Bittrex to dump their coins and the miners that are mining it like crazy to dump it on a exchange too. So to make sure that RISK doesn't crash on Bittrex, there most be somekind of update that attract new investors that can cover the ICO dumpers and miner dumpers. The miner dumpers are covered on C-CEX at the moment, but more then 50% of the coins are ICO investors at the moment, so getting RISK on Bittrex too soon will just crash Risk.

This. I just had a look, and I have a really hard time to come up with a reason to buy this. There is just nothing right now, not even something to hype it somehow. This exact kind of "roadmap" has been there a hundred times before, not even the plans are new. The only thing that keeps this coin afloat are the buywalls, and its been like that from the beginning.

If it's added to bittrex right now, you will be disappointed. Though it might get a little bump and a chance for the ICO investors to sell, but thats pretty much it.
Activity: 492

24 hours

Code:
unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 60 * 60 * 24 * 1;   // minimum age for coin age: 1d

https://github.com/riskcoin/riskcoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp
new wallet link maybe  Grin
Activity: 644
I don't think that the explorer updated their wallet before the fork...
Activity: 336
A buywall has been put in place to protect the coin of falling lower.
Great!

Dev do you think about paying 3BTC for adding @ bittrex?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
A buywall has been put in place to protect the coin of falling lower.
Activity: 336
Wall gone, buy all up to 200K
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
112 Gh/s   !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Average cost price (for me) was 42 750 sats so pretty good for people that already own coins Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
Yes, Bittrex will bring good price to Risk... Look at WildBeastCoin, it has a very good price for 2mil coins total supply. Risk should get better.

Bittrex will only give more volume. Look at GSM, it didn't trade higher only more volume. I don't see this coins moving above 50,000 sats when there are no major updates.

I don't know.. something that adds more investors. As now you have 2 type of people in RISK. The ICO investors that urgently when to get it on Bittrex to dump their coins and the miners that are mining it like crazy to dump it on a exchange too. So to make sure that RISK doesn't crash on Bittrex, there most be somekind of update that attract new investors that can cover the ICO dumpers and miner dumpers. The miner dumpers are covered on C-CEX at the moment, but more then 50% of the coins are ICO investors at the moment, so getting RISK on Bittrex too soon will just crash Risk.

While I agree with your point about increasing the interest in the coin with updates, Bittrex does not change that equation as a portion of that very interest is the coin's legitimacy, which increases on Bittrex..
legendary
I've spend 0.17 BTC on mining power and only 300 RISK... one hour left, so i will end up with 400 RISK for 0.17 that was expensive mining!!!

It is really expensive~~ You can get more if you spend your 0.17BTC to buy it at C-CEX  Tongue

indeed!!!
Activity: 714
I've spend 0.17 BTC on mining power and only 300 RISK... one hour left, so i will end up with 400 RISK for 0.17 that was expensive mining!!!

It is really expensive~~ You can get more if you spend your 0.17BTC to buy it at C-CEX  Tongue

Good point, I agree  Smiley
legendary

legendary

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©

I want to see the logo of RISK in the homepage Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: