Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come... - page 33. (Read 53003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
i've 90 POS blocks today.  Grin

Do the coins have to mature again for 24 hours after a stake?

It's 60 blocks, which under normal circumstances would be about an hour..
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I was going to ask how you're getting such huge staking blocks, I only ever got 0.5 RISK per PoS block at most... then I noticed how big your balance is . xD

Hehe not that big but indeed its staking nicely Smiley

edit: hide the amount for security reasons in image, just to be sure..

Unless you're setting yourself to anonymous on most pools, chances are people can track down your quantities through that anyway...

Easy to do, look at the two high stakes a few blocks ago..

Yeah true
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Do the coins have to mature again for 24 hours after a stake?
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
I was going to ask how you're getting such huge staking blocks, I only ever got 0.5 RISK per PoS block at most... then I noticed how big your balance is . xD

Unless you're setting yourself to anonymous on most pools, chances are people can track down your quantities through that anyway...

Easy to do, look at the two high stakes a few blocks ago..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 868
Is there a richlist?
legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 392
Nice update to new wallet
This wallet has no indicators yet on staking. Just leave wallet open and unlocked and you should stake eventually. I have staked nine blocks so far with 268 coins in wallet.

Thanks for the confirmation.

I noticed my first staked coins. Once its staking you will notice it..see picture below:

Activity: 420
New wallet:

https://mega.co.nz/#!ttQFDAqL!xsZorCKCuNspNFuJ06lrYio4ML2iRdk3Z-wYT7EfbGQ

Github is also updated!!

PS: ALWAYS MAKE A COPY OF YOUR WALLET FILE, SO IN CASE THAT SOMETHING GOES WRONG YOU STILL HAVE ALL YOUR COINS!!!

Just succesfully updated my wallet. Thanks dev  Smiley

Don't forget to update guys!
About the new wallet. i just have to download the updated one and replace the old RiskCoin-qt with the new RiskCoin-qt and thats it?
And yes i already have a copy of my wallet.dat file  Wink

Correct. You shouldn't even need the backup of wallet.dat, it's a just-in-case thing.
About the new wallet. i just have to download the updated one and replace the old RiskCoin-qt with the new RiskCoin-qt and thats it?
And yes i already have a copy of my wallet.dat file  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Someone is trying to buy some coins, but nobody is selling. There is a 3 BTC buy order at 13000sats for almost 25% of all coins...

Shocked Wow, I saw it on C-Cex... Is that you, placebo?  Grin

Nope not me... i'm waiting for Bittrex and waiting for some more information from DEV about the new person in his team. But, the price looks cheap, but again people decide the price, so...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Total coins?

Estimated max coins after ending of PoW = 180k
Give or take, yes.
Activity: 868
Total coins?

Estimated max coins after ending of PoW = 180k
Activity: 392
Total coins?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Someone is trying to buy some coins, but nobody is selling. There is a 3 BTC buy order at 13000sats for almost 25% of all coins...

Shocked Wow, I saw it on C-Cex... Is that you, placebo?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: