Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RNG Coin (RNG) - Hybrid PoW, Pos mineable crypto currency. - page 17. (Read 24655 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi. Any info on why there is 10% premine, what will it be used for? Seems a bit much
Activity: 42
RNG Coin is used in-gambling, secure messaging, secure data transfer, lottery, end-to-end encryption, virtual sports, private transactions etc.
Activity: 6
Activity: 5
Any bounty campaign sir ? I believe with bounty campaign this coin can be successful.
Activity: 95
the idea given in this project is very interesting and there is rarely a concept like this. but why do not you display information about the team? hopefully you fix this so that more investors believe to invest in RNG [Suspicious link removed]d luck.

Thanks for your feedback. Currently we are focused on to development. For example, currently we are working under integration of PCG family algorithm into the RNG coin source code. It will provide a great and unique opportunities for the coin's platform.

Unfortunately due to limited budget, content management and website development moving slowly. Soon we will announce everything providing media materials, whitepaper and etc. Please follow us in twitter and telegram.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
the idea given in this project is very interesting and there is rarely a concept like this. but why do not you display information about the team? hopefully you fix this so that more investors believe to invest in RNG Coin. Good luck.
Activity: 89
When Rng coin will be listed?

Roadmap says October, once Electrum wallet is worked out.
Activity: 8
When Rng coin will be listed?
Where is the company registered? And does the company have a registration as a legal entity? I would like to know what is with the legal part of the issue.

Company registered in Hong Kong. Company details:

B Trading Limited

Unit 1213, 12/f, wing on plaza 62 mody road, tsim sha tsui east, Kowloon, Hong Kong
When I look for interesting coins the first thing I check is the premine and if it's more than 1% it's not worth checking the coin out.

I understand your concern. Well as it was described previously Rng Coin is cooperated with the gaming ICO project, so the first private sale of the ICO will operated under RNG Coin that is why we require such premine. RNG Coin first coin with possibility of random number generation and messaging.
Most of top current crypto currencies have a 100% of premine.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
When I look for interesting coins the first thing I check is the premine and if it's more than 1% it's not worth checking the coin out.
Activity: 7
Where is the company registered? And does the company have a registration as a legal entity? I would like to know what is with the legal part of the issue.
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
Evil Pool

algo: scrypt - 0.5% fee

Code:
server: stratum+tcp://evil.ru:3433
username:
password: c=RNG

Payouts every hour

Any info on why there is 10% premine, what will it be used for?..seems a bit much..no?

Thanks for your question. Rng Coin is cooperated with the gaming ICO project, so the first private sale of the ICO will operated under RNG Coin that is why we require such premine.
pool maybe

Sure, our pool address - https://rngpool.io/
Activity: 97
Any info on why there is 10% premine, what will it be used for?..seems a bit much..no?
RNG COIN? Are you a fan of Leguae of Legend? More specifically LPL?

Nope, have no idea what is this  Huh
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
RNG COIN? Are you a fan of Leguae of Legend? More specifically LPL?
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
Evil Pool
Activity: 43

New Pool here!!
https://hashnice.pw

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://hashnice.pw:3441 -u -p c=RNG

Pages:
Jump to: