Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Introducing Renos - A community based altcoin - Airdrop complete - page 5. (Read 31626 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Thanks, I have received my coins. I think the development team is serious about this project, don't let us kill the project by dumping the free tokens on the price, I saw yesterday that someone dump the price to as low as 8sat

Its almost the same when people get free money.
The next dump will come after the next distribute wave.

What i don't get is this, the developer is looking for fair distribution thanks, I have got my own but most of these tokens will be dumped on the market but what I don't understand is that in the ANN page 2000RNS for signature campaign, nobody will carry a signature for that low price. There are alot of things he needs to review and need more hands to assist in his work so as not to be overwhelm by these various task.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
How about that to raise money for a premium addition on Yobit?

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Well... still waiting for airdrop.
Activity: 630
I don't know why people are selling at very low price this coin has a potential to reach 500 to 1000 sats,people will just have to wait and be patient the community is getting larger,people should not treat this as a fast profit coin,hold your coin a little more until a new exchanges comes..

People are silly, and they don't understand that this most honest distribution from all what existed recently.

There is no ICO, there is no premine.

there is a community from 1000 people which can grow up a great coin.

After a release of the road map, it can cost 2000-3000 sat.

I want to buy more!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Thanks, I have received my coins. I think the development team is serious about this project, don't let us kill the project by dumping the free tokens on the price, I saw yesterday that someone dump the price to as low as 8sat

Its almost the same when people get free money.
The next dump will come after the next distribute wave.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
I haven't receive my coin,I will not sell this coin,this is a good coin to hold it even reaches 250 sats ,possible to reach up to 10000 is still possible,this is a hot coin right now maybe because of the fair distribution it's been a long time since I participated in an airdrop I hope to receive my share.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I don't know why people are selling at very low price this coin has a potential to reach 500 to 1000 sats,people will just have to wait and be patient the community is getting larger,people should not treat this as a fast profit coin,hold your coin a little more until a new exchanges comes..
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Jr. Member here and still waiting the coins..but be patient Smiley
Activity: 597
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
i don't know other my friend last receive the coin but i'm still not receive, please update your rule if jr cannot join this airdrop, this waste my time..

i just read just newbie cannot join this....
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
Hello Dev
Check my pm , asap
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM ESCROW

Development and reward funds arrived

thanks dev

Quoted for future reference.
I'm looking forward to see where Renos goes, I'm holding/staking for now.
Activity: 798
please check my PM, Sir.  Wink
Activity: 700
I have not received coins((( Dev still have coins to hand out? Yesterday I wrote to you in PM.

looks like there are 280k coins left for the airdrop.

http://renoscoin.blockexplorer.pro/address/RQyi4A6b1Nogp7wTRety8xbBqA6dxnjDwr

I'll hope that I'm lucky and I get coins.

Just to clarify, thats "fake news" (lol)

there is actually 7.5m RNS left which means about 250 left to distribute and I have about 350 coin requests so about a third of you will miss out

I hope I will receive starting coins. I would be very grateful. Today I will open the topic on the Russian forum

If you open a topic on bits.media dash the link I will support the coin too! If I get the coins to the Hostal. good luck!
Well I'll leave the link here on the topic. By the way I got the coins thanks!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I have not received coins((( Dev still have coins to hand out? Yesterday I wrote to you in PM.

there is actually 7.5m RNS left which means about 250 left to distribute and I have about 350 coin requests so about a third of you will miss out

I hope I will receive starting coins. I would be very grateful. Today I will open the topic on the Russian forum

If you open a topic on bits.media dash the link I will support the coin too! If I get the coins to the Hostal. good luck!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Watching this thread, looks like interesting.

Anything I can help like banners and some marketing tools? Feel free to PM me.. Smiley

Good Luck!

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Price will go down again after distributions Angry

It's not happening it goes down to 34 sats but price are getting a good value each hour because of the distribution,the supply is not huge and the distribution is fair and roadmap is good so if we can get it into another exchanges,the price could increase further.
Activity: 597
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

i hope i get the airdrop  Cheesy
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I tought that is the airdrop wallet, because a lot of 30k transactions going out. Lips sealed
Activity: 700

Pages:
Jump to: