Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency - page 72. (Read 131680 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Morning everyone,

This is a bit of an overview for the next week or so, theres quite a lot going on behind the scenes so I'll do my best to list what i can:

Logo design competition

I'm pleased to announce we finally have a winner in our logo design competition with 22 votes:

https://i.imgur.com/qwlutDR.jpg

I'm going to be working with kalipo (the winner) to improve our ann page, webpage and any other graphics we may need.

Online wallet

I'm also pleased to announce we have an online wallet @ wallet.renoscoin.com created by burnin' bones, one of our community members on telegram. In the coming weeks he will be working on UI (now that we have the new rebrand) and building an API for it. Have a go of it and let us know what you think.

Crowdfunding tool

As per the poll on twitter, the majority of you would like to see a telegram based crowdfunding tool. Alaniz will have the update rolled out soon. This is something I'd like us to use as a community but I also want to see if its something I can push for the whole crypto community to use so I'm working on strategy for that. If anyone wants to help with this then give me a PM on telegram or slack.

Multipool

Development with this is now underway, I've seen the web layout we are going to be using and its pretty cool. As mentioned before, its hard to get an exact ETA on this because it depends a lot on how long it takes for the wallets from the coins we will be mining to sync. I will be providing updates as they come

Crypto Services

Something i want to work on in the next few weeks is getting Renos accepted at online stores and services such as things like Shapeshift. I'm going to be working on a list of places to target so if anyone has any suggestions or wants to help reach out to places then please let me know as the help would be appreciated.

twitter bounty

These will be completely sent out this week, apologies for the delay.

Roadmap

I'm hoping to have a first draft of the roadmap to share for feedback with you guys nearer the end of the week.

As ever I'm reachable mainly at our slack or telegram, I'll keep everyone posted with anything that happens throughout the week

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
is this coin still alive ?

Yes this coin is still alive.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
is this coin still alive ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
price 42 satoshi, op dump?

The price is back to 50 satoshi again
I dont think the dev do that. the price of btc is up, sometime altcoins down.

Renos has started three weeks ago or so? What did you expect?

The price is great. Everyone who believes in Renos should buy or hold.

Activity: 630
I'm voting for logo 2
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
voting for logo 2
Activity: 322
Logo 2 is my favorite.
Voted.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I hope things pick Smiley up and the dumpers stop dumping. I am still holding my original bag and waiting to hear news from the DEV  for my blog bounty that was promised, but not had a reply at all to my pm etc so maybe Dev is very active and busy doing stuff, but hope he can get back to me. I would love to do more promos of course even if I don't receive the bounty, but it all helps for our time. Smiley. I believe the Dev is sincere about this project and together we can help it grow. I will check the logos later and vote on best one also.

EDIT voted for no 1.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

It happens to so many coins,in fact you are still going to profit if the price of the coin is stable and you purchase it when bitcoin is much lower,so I always buy profitable altcoins when bitcoin's price went down because I'm still going to make a profit from the altcoin price and the bitcoin's increase ..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
hello renos community, how are you? we've gone as far as where it is now, what is your prediction with renos project, whether we will be in bittrex or poloniex this week? we will need a choice.
Think in none of the other exchanges this week.
Why should they list Renos at these moment. There is nothing unique than just another copied currency at this moment.

If there comes a good concept set up by the community Renos might have a change but it needs some really unique futures.

First there must come some buy-support on the market and people needs a reason why they should buy Renos.
What kind of fundamentals can be created so that more traders/investors going buy Renos.

Saw that there is a roadmap made by the creator of Renos but it is a rough one.
There are so many things possible with cryptocurrency's and blockchain as many of us saw in the past years.

I think the idea here is that all of us have a say on where the coin will go. All of us have a stake in the coin's future. If everyone agrees we clone ETH, IOTA, Pascalcoin, or Raiblocks, so be it. Then maybe a coin swap. Anything under the sun.

Hey, dev, if you're really serious about this community thing, better share access to the github repo of Renoscoin so that an experienced developer can add code pro bono - maybe segwit support or whatever.

Just saying.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
WTF Huh My Renos bag went down 5 places in the top 100  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
coins usually have a round shape  Wink
Yes, and that's the exact reason why 99% of the Altcoin "logos" look bad. People usually try to design a coin, but not a logo (yes, there's a difference between a coin and a logo!).

Concerning the 3 logos:

#1: the font looks totally inconsistent. I would not suggest using it if it should be used professionally.
#2: looks modern and generally nice, the colors are pleasing; my favorite.
#3: simple and consistent in itself. concerning there's an established habit of using them, I'd consider it pretty good.
Activity: 765
I vote at number one.
It looks cool in my eyes. but overall is great desaign. All the best.
Activity: 1008
I'm voting for logo 2 also Cheesy
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
  My Vote for logo 2 , It looks very impressive.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

I vote the number 1
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Morning guys.

So since my last post about the logo competition we now have 3 designs with 8 votes:

I am setting up a poll on bitcointalk and the winner will be the one with the most votes this time tomorrow, I would like to get this resolved asap as its now preventing things we have in the pipeline because they were waiting on the design theme, i will post a bit more of an update later

coins usually have a round shape  Wink

so authors of the 1st & 2nd logos should add their variants of the RNS coin itself
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

The Dev fund appears to still be intact.  Must have been a trader.  Some people don't like waiting for progress.  Alot of ALTS pumping last few days, might have got out to join the FOMO on another coin.
Pages:
Jump to: